Alamanda Villa Ubud, On the outskirts of Ubud, perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine, lies the beautiful Villa Alamanda. This 4 ( four )-bedroom villa epitomises peace and tranquillity and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural centre.
Carefully designed to harmonise with the environment, the villa combines traditional architecture and materials to create an enchanting tropical oasis. Fully staffed, including a fabulous in-house chef, guests need only focus on lazing by the pool, indulging in scrumptious home-cooked meals, being pampered with deluxe spa treatments, or simply admiring the views.
When it comes time to explore, a car and driver are also on standby to escort you to the wonderful sights that lay nearby.
Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, Villa Alamanda is located five kilometres from Ubud near the sleepy wood-carvers village of Tengkulak. This traditional village offers a fascinating insight into daily Balinese life including the colourful and hypnotic Hindu ceremonies.
While the villa enjoys a remote and quiet setting it is only a short drive to many of Bali’s tourist hot spots including the famous Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), the UNESCO rice fields of Tegallalang, the Tirta Girtu water temple at Tampak Siring, and the Bali Marine and Safari Park.
The main attraction, though, has to be Ubud, Bali’s cultural heart, famed for its art, wood carving, jewellery, textiles, antiques, restaurants, markets and cultural performances – including the Kacek dance. Three hundred metres above sea level in the foothills of the central mountain range, Ubud offers a cooler, wetter climate making it perfect for rice farming.
RATES : 2019
- 06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun & 01 Sep to 14 Dec : USD 480.00++ Min : 2
- 02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr , 22 Jun to 17 Aug & 15 Dec to 25 Dec : USD 640.00++ Min : 5
- 05 Apr to 16 Apr, 5 Jun to 21 Jun & 18 Aug to 31 Aug : USD 560.00++ Min : 3
- : USD 640.00++Min : 5
- 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020 : USD 770.00++ Min : 7
RATES : 2020
- 05 Jan to 23 Jan, 01 Feb to 27 Mar, 03 May to 19 Jun & 06 Sep to 14 Dec : USD 480.00++ Min :2
- 24 Jan to 31 Jan , 09 Apr to 13 Apr, 27 Jun to 23 Aug & 15 Dec to 25 Dec : USD 640.00++ Min: 5
- 28 Mar to 08 Apr ,14 Apr to 02 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun & 24 Aug to 05 Sep : USD 560++ Min :3
++Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc