Sahaja Sawah Boutique Resort
When one mentions Bali, you may think of the go-to beach destination trumped by the thousands of people it draws: beautiful, but teeming with distracting crowd and glaring attractions. Before you get discouraged, however, take a moment and really look into the island’s true features. Take away the thought of rushing people and replace them with welcoming locals; the party noises by the chorus of the nature’s creatures, the ocean, and the trees. Forget about its public appeal and remind yourself of a peaceful hideaway, embraced by uncompromising beauty and comfort. Would you like to enjoy the absolute Bali experience? Visit us at Sahaja Sawah in Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia, near Beraban Beach – we’ll show you what you shouldn’t be missing.
Sahaja and Sawah is a boutique resort of luxurious tropical villas situated in an old Balinese village on the west coast, 25km from the most famous Bali attraction Tanah lot. The tranquil beauty of the village scenery is unique, set into lush green paddy fields overlooking the Indian Ocean, in the rural province of Tabanan.Tabanan is less than an hour’s drive from Seminyak and is widely known as “the real Bali”. Its quaint villages linked by a network of tiny lanes, temples and exceptionally friendly people will charm you, while its stunning backdrop of untouched beaches, rice paddies, mountains, rivers and jungle will soothe the soul. The location of Sahaja & Sawah is truly spectacular, and was used for many of the scenes in the Hollywood blockbuster Eat, Pray, Love with actress Julia Roberts.
- Deluxe Sahaja Villa Three bedroom over three floors with private 9m pool Set into the edge of the small river valley is the 3 bedroom Deluxe Sahaja Villa, a truly magnificent holiday residence set over 3 floors, with huge lounge, dining area, large 9 meter private swimming pool, terrace and views of both the jungle, river and paddy fields out to the sea.
- Sahaja Villa Two master bedroom detached garden villa with private pool Sahaja Villas are very special indeed – these are the largest properties in the retreat and feature two master bedrooms which each have their own indoor/outdoor spa bathrooms with oversized tubs and rainwater showers. The Sahaja Villas are set into their own private courtyard style gardens and each has a private natural stone swimming pool, open plan living and dining space, and a large terraced area for entertaining. Each offers complete privacy with beautiful garden and stunning view of rice field and Indian Ocean.
- Indah Villa Two bedroom superior duplex villa with dipping pool There are four Indah villas on the resort, each has two stories with two bedrooms, overlooking the river and dense green jungle. The Indah villas provide privacy and seclusion with extended living areas and private riverside dipping pools. These villas have a real sense of charm, authenticity and romance.
- Sawah Villa Two or three bedroom duplex villa with ocean view Sawah villas are two storey, contemporary duplexes featuring either two or three good sized bedrooms with a master bedroom balcony that commands the finest ocean and sunset views. The lower floor provides open plan living and dining space. Sawah Villas overlook the large natural stone infinity pool and the paddy fields beyond.
Facilities at Sahaja Sawah Villa Retreat & Spa
- Wedding & Conference Facilities : The Sahaja & Sawah Resort provides an idyllic setting for a wedding or special company get together. Whether it’s your big day or company AGM, we can provide the space, accommodation and full catering. Just let us know what you need and we’ll help you plan the perfect day.
- Resort Spa : The Spa at Sahaja Sawah will indulge your senses whether you’re looking for pure relaxation or energising invigoration. We also provide a wide selection of in-room spa treatments that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own villa.
- Getting Around : Free mountain bike hire, great for exploring the local villages or a leisurely ride to the beach. All Terrain Vehicle hire (ATVs), great for exploring the beaches and country roads. Scooter and car hire so you can enjoy trips to Ubud, Seminyak and rest of beautiful Bali.
- Infinity pool : Perfect whether you fancy a swim or just want to sit on the shallow ledge and read a book. Our helpful staff will gladly bring you a tropical cocktail for you to complete your poolside relaxation.
- Shuttle service : We offer you a shuttle service to and from the beach and airport. Our driver will pick you up from the airport with a smile and provide cold towels and water once you’re in the car. If you want to go to the closest beach, we’ll take you there and provide bench chairs, umbrellas and towels.
- Café Bar Our Café Bar provides an exclusive selection of tropical drinks, from the fresh mixed juice, to the smoothies and floats, through to different flavour of tea and coffee. There you can also taste the traditional Balinese coffee or enjoy a Bintang beer. A great place for a lazy afternoon chill out with your friends or families, watching a stunning sunset and and taking in the soothing sounds of nature.
- BBQ Catering We can prepared the BBQ in your own villa or next to the infinity pool, with the freshest seafood and meats sourced from local markets and butcheries. You can enjoy a nice sunset party or romantic candle lit BBQ dinner. There is nothing like sharing a delicious meal under the stars.
- Library There’s nothing escaping into a book and when you’re on holiday, it might be a rare opportunity when you actually have the time to do it. We have a selection of novels and nonfiction to suit all tastes. We also have DVDs you can take back to your villa and enjoy if you fancy winding down with a movie.
BEDROOM SLOW from from 06 Jan- 30 June & 1 Sept -129 Dec , HIGH from 01JUly -31 August and special days & *PEAK 20 Dec -05 Jan
- 2 Bedroom Sawah Villa : Low : IDR 1.750.000 High IDR 2.000.000 & Peak IDR 2.300.000
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Sawah Villa Low: IDR 2.000.000 High : IDR 2.250.000 & Peak IDR 2.500.000
- 3 Bedroom Sawah Villa Low : IDR 2.000.000 High IDR 2.250.000 & Peak IDR 2.500.000
- 2 Bedroom Indah Villa : Low : IDR 2.250.000 High IDR 2.500.000 & Peak IDR 2.750.000
- 2 Bedroom Sahaja Villa: Low: IDR 2.800.000 High : IDR 3.300.000 & Peak IDR 3.500.000
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Sahaja Low : IDR 3.500.000 High: IDR 3.800.000 & Peak IDR 4.250.000
- 3Bedroom Sahaja VillaLow : IDR 4.000.000 High IDR 4.500.000 & Peak IDR4.750.000
Rate inclusive of the following benefit :
• Free welcome drink and refresher towel upon arrival
• Complimentary transfer for a minimum 4 nights stay (arrival & departure only).
• Upon arrival, we can stop by the grocery store if you would like to purchase items for
your stay without any additional charge.
• Concierge service from 7am – 9pm.
• Free of charge mineral water during your stay.
• Free of charge Wi-Fi & satellite television.
• Free of charge garden & pool maintenance
• Free use of electricity, water and gas utilities.
• Free daily cleaning service (twice a week for booking longer than 1month)
• Free use of children’s inflatable pool, games, DVD’s and mini-library.
• Free 6days a week cook service(lunch & dinner, guest need to purchase the ingredients) special for Deluxe Sahaja 2 and 3Bedroom Sahaja Villa for booking minimum 14nights.
• Free 2hours massage 1 time a week special for Deluxe Sahaja 2 and 3Bedroom Sahaja
Villa for booking minimum 7nights.
- Low : 01 Nov – 14 Dec – 16 Jan – 31 March
- Mid : 01 April – 30 June, 01 Sep – 31 Oct, 15 Dec – 15 Jan
- High : 01 July – 31 August
Breakfast IDR 150.000/pax & including 10% of government tax and 11% service charge