6 bedroom retreat is a rare fusion of striking architecture, spacious entertainment spaces and lavish outdoor living. Villa Kinara features a gorgeous swimming pool, generous outdoor decking area and is located in one of the most highly sought-after areas on Bali’s south-west coast, just moments from the beach and Seminyak’s boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Each extensive bedroom features a combination of seating areas and terraces offering guests a choice of both open-plan living and quiet, private corners. Soaring teakwood columns frame the spacious indoor living area. Embellished throughout with traditional Balinese interiors, this is beautifully furnished with oversized sofas, a 12-seater dining table, home entertainment centre, bar and billiard table.
Set within an exclusive residential enclave behind the Oberoi Hotel, Villa is just five minutes from the world famous Ku Dé Ta and a glamorous array of dining and shopping choices. This centrally located villa is ideal for groups of friends, or a few families who want space to spread out in their own peaceful, private, fully-staffed, three-pavilion oasis all within a short stroll of trendy Seminyak
Villa bedrooms are particularly spacious with ensuite bathrooms, wide, covered terraces, plentiful wardrobe space, and generous indoor and outdoor seating areas. Polished teakwood flooring, designer furniture, fascinating artifacts and thoughtful lighting create delightfully individual interiors, and plush American Pillo beds dressed with 100% cotton bed linen ensure a good night’s sleep. The rooms are individually air-conditioned but those who prefer to embrace the tropical climate can opt to turn on the ceiling fans and open the shutters instead.
- Master bedroom The master bedroom suite is palatial, occupying the entire top floor of the alang-alang pavilion. Running its full length and overlooking the pool and garden is a massive terrace of wide-planked teakwood, with a large (1.10m x 2.3m) cushion-covered daybed and four chairs of burnt orange plaited leather grouped around a coffee table. On one side of the king-size bed is a taupe upholstered sofa and ottoman with mirror panel above; on the other side is an elegant reading chair and another ottoman. Facing the bed and flanked by shuttered windows and doors is a media console with 40inch TV and home entertainment system. A red lacquered desk and piebald cowhide chair sit alongside floating shelves that house an array of books and decorative pieces.A mirrored door opens onto a large dressing room and a second door leads to the ensuite bathroom. This is another enormous space with floors and walls of terrazzo, huge mirrors and a vanity counter with double basins. Beyond, is a breezy semi-open area with a Knief bathtub set before potted palms and a large walk-in, wood-lined section with his ‘n’ hers rain showers.
- Alang-alang pavilion guest bedrooms Below the master bedroom suite are two guest bedrooms. Slightly smaller than the others, yet still larger than many a multi-starred hotel room, they are each well furnished with king bed, chaise longue, upholstered seating, writing desk, a wall of wardrobes and sliding doors opening onto a huge shared terrazzo terrace furnished with a generous daybed, just steps from the well-tended garden. The ensuite terrazzo bathrooms feature walk-in showers with windows onto foliage.
- Main pavilion guest bedrooms Occupying the second level of the main pavilion are two further guest suites – spacious, light-filled rooms equipped with reading chair and footstool, large desk and chair, sofa, blanket chest, and king size bed (one of which can be separated into twin beds). The ensuite bathrooms are light and airy with single basin, walk-in rain shower and, in one, a bathtub surrounded by duckboard and pebbles. Accessed by a staircase from the living area, these bedrooms open onto a terrazzo terrace with a distinctive ironwood shingle roof offering yet more space to relax upon seats of chocolate and brick red plaited leather.
- Small pavilion bedroom/media room Three steps down from the terrazzo terrace, with a daybed outside its glazed doors, sits the sixth bedroom – a beautiful room with particularly rich teakwood patterned floors that also doubles as a media room. Before a wall of bookshelves, is a king bed that can be converted to twin beds. A 3m suedette sofa faces a 52inch flat-screen TV and home entertainment system. Adjacent is an ensuite shower room.
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac within an exclusive residential enclave behind the Oberoi Hotel, is well placed for guests to enjoy the many attractions of Bali’s famed Seminyak area. It’s only a five-minute stroll to the beach with its surfers, sun-loungers and string of cafes and bars for sunset cocktails.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1050 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 893 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1495 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 1346 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1895 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 1800 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of the whole villa and the services of its staff team, including villa manager, housekeepers and nighttime security. All villa facilities, including private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi internet.
- Sports centre and spa facilities, shared with the other two villas on the estate, are also available to guests.
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.