Villa Bayu Gita Becahfront will mesmerize and charm even the most indifferent of souls. Watching the mist that shrouds the distant island of Nusa Lembongan gently lift as the sun rises; taking in the changing colour of the ocean as daylight turns to dusk; slipping into the refreshing water of the 18-metre pool for a leisurely swim, or relaxing in the shallows of a private plunge pool – who could fail to be captivated?
With six spacious bedrooms, an ultra-comfortable air-conditioned cinema with over 500 movies to choose from, a Wii and Xbox to keep the young ones entertained, a billiards table and dart board in the games room, and a well-equipped gym where guests can work up an appetite to enjoy the delicious meals prepared by your personal chef, Villa Bayu Gita has everything and more to keep the whole family happy.
The villa is located in a quaint seaside village where fisherman head out in traditional boats to net their daily catch, kids run along the beachfront, and surfers will be pleased to find a break right on their doorstep. Despite the many and varied attractions at the villa, guests wanting to explore can avail themselves of a car and driver to visit the best that Bali has to offer: the art and culture of Ubud and the charming, laid-back beachside cafés and restaurants of Sanur are both within an easy drive, and the boutiques and bustling streets of Seminyak are not much further away.
In TOTAL 9 Bedroom ( 3 & 6 Bedrooms )
- Master bedrooms : The villa boasts two master bedrooms set privately away from the main house. Both of these spacious king-bedded rooms have their own plunge pool, a furnished outdoor living area, an indoor lounge room with satellite television, DVD player and iPod docks as well as enormous ensuite bathrooms featuring indoor and outdoor shower and bath.
- Guest bedroom 1:This ground floor bedroom, accessed via a hallway of merbau-wood shutters, has twin beds, making it ideal for families (the beds can also be conveniently joined together to form a king). The room is equipped with a television, DVD player, and features marble floors, a dressing area and sliding doors which lead, via a small dressing area, to an ensuite bathroom with sunken granite bathtub and shower.
- Guest bedroom 2 :On the other side of the hallway, also accessed via a shuttered walkway, lies the second guest bedroom which features a king-size bed, writing desk with lovely views overlooking palm trees, television, DVD player, marble floors and sliding doors which open onto a wooden deck overlooking the swimming pool and garden, and offering the best sunrise views. The bathroom is accessed by sliding doors via a small dressing area and features a sunken granite bathtub and a shower.
- Guest bedrooms 3 and 4 : The two first-floor guest bedrooms are accessed via a wooden staircase. Guest bedroom 3 is also furnished with twin beds that can be joined together to make a king, while guest bedroom 4 has a king-size bed. Both rooms are equipped with a television, DVD player, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with sunken bathtub and shower. Bedroom 3 has a wooden deck surrounded by stunning bougainvillea and with views over the rice paddies, while bedroom 4’s deck is furnished with a daybed and boasts glorious ocean views.
- Indoor living :Bayu Gita has plenty of indoor living areas where you can either relax and take in the views or be entertained. The living room has a traditional pitched rattan roof and is surrounded by glass doors, which can be opened to allow guests to luxuriate on the comfortable sofas, cooled by sea breezes. More glass doors in the dining room slide open to create a lovely sense of space, while a stunning teak table for 14 overlooks a hanging wall garden.
- There’s no better place to catch up on the latest movies than Bayu Gita’s state-of-the-art 10-seat cinema. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the leather couches and watch one of the five hundred movies on offer. The games room, which looks onto the hanging wall garden, comes with a billiard table, darts and bar and is the ideal spot to spend fun-filled hours. If you feel the need to keep in shape the gym comes equipped with machines, weights and has a shower and bathroom attached.
- With views like these, you’ll want to take advantage of Bayu Gita’s outdoor living areas. The bar and dining area overlooking the ocean is perfect for enjoying an early morning breakfast or sipping cocktails as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean. The covered balé, furnished with with sofas, can easily accommodate 10 people, and the dining table can seat 14. The enormous swimming pool and jacuzzi, ornamented by beautiful Balinese statues and water features, is edged with eight sun loungers shaded by umbrellas. And in the garden there’s yet another sitting area for those wanting to watch the action from a peaceful distance.
Low Season : Jan 8 – Feb 14,Feb 22 – Mar 23,Apr 15 – Apr 27,May 2 – Jun 15& Sep 1 – Dec 14 ) & 2 nights min
- 3 Bedrooms : USD 395++
- 6 Bedrooms : USD1.125++
- 9 Bedrooms : USD 1.292++
Mid Season : (Mar 24 – Mar 28,Apr 3 – Apr 14,Apr 28 – May 1,Jun 16 – Jun 22 & Aug 19 – Aug 31 )3 nights min
- 3 Bedrooms : USD 420++
- 6 Bedrooms : USD1.270++
- 9 Bedrooms : USD 1.437++
High Season : (Jan 3 – Jan 7,Feb 15 – Feb 21,Mar 29 – Apr 2,Jun 23 – Aug 18 & Dec 15 – Dec 25) 5 nights min
- 3 Bedrooms : USD 440++
- 6 Bedrooms : USD 1.4220++
- 9 Bedrooms : USD 1.581++
Peak Season : (Mar 24 – Mar 28,Apr 3 – Apr 14,Apr 28 – May 1,Jun 16 – Jun 22 & Aug 19 – Aug 31 )3 nights min
- 3 Bedrooms : USD 530++
- 6 Bedrooms : USD 1.650++
- 9 Bedrooms : USD 1.853.++
++Villa rates are subject to 15.50% service charge, taxes, e
- Wifi Internet access
- Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit baske
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities