Selamaya in Indonesian means “forever” alluding to the concept of this tropical residence – the pleasure that is meant to never end. Located on the waterfront of the Puri Tirta Villas complex, in a quiet lagoon of the popular resort area Tanjung Benoa, this villa welcomes its guests with the unforgettable ocean views. That, and a 20-meter-long swimming pool with Jacuzzi right on the ocean front, cozy pool-side gazebo and the statue of a meditating Buddha overlooking the pool and symbolizing balance and harmony.
The romantic master bedroom upstairs offers full privacy and carries a four-poster wooden bed, adorned with plentiful pillows in golden sunshine tones. The sliding doors open on to a balcony with a view of the bay with the villas private pier under the palm trees and the swimming pool watched over by a Buddha statue, while the spacious en-suite bathroom offers both indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet.
Two other bedrooms are adjacent to the living room downstairs and were built with a family with children in mind. Both of them are en-suite, equipped with a bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet, and enjoy the view of the pool and the bay. One of the bedrooms, decorated in the shades of crème, is equipped with a king size four-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. Through the glass sliding doors you get direct access to the pool and the ocean view. Across the living room there is another bedroom decorated in the shades of blue. It has two twin beds that makes it convenient for a family with children or friends.
All three bedrooms are air- conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your comfort.
The view will greet you the minute you enter the villa through the Balinese carved wooden gate. The ocean lies right past the 20 meter-long swimming pool and the adjacent Buddha statue. On one side of the pool there is a large terrace complete with sun loungers and umbrellas, and an adjacent ocean-facing gazebo – every guest will find a sunset spot perfect just for them.
On the other side of the pool there is an open dining room housing a dinner table for six, surrounded by a small pond.
The living room has an adjacent small kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary kitchen equipment. The bar stand separating the kitchen from the living-room is a perfect stage to experiment in the art of cocktail-making. Tall glass sliding doors lead to the swimming pool facing the ocean. Keep them open in the evening to allow the ocean breeze fill the living room, or close them during the hot tropical day and watch TV, DVDs or listen to music in the comfort of the air conditioned environment.
Puri Tirta Villas is a complex of four three-bedroom modern tropical villas located on the water front on the shore of a peaceful ocean lagoon. It is only a ten minute walk to the main street of Tanjung Benoa just a few minutes to the North of the popular tourist area of Nusa Dua. There are many restaurants, shops, SPAs and five star hotels in around the estate.
Puri Tirta translates from Indonesia as Water Palace which underlines the overall uniting idea of the villas’ layout– the main buildings and the adjacent open-air pavilions, gazebos and terraces are surrounded with manicured gardens and plenty of water bringing relief from the tropical heat and adding to the laid-back holiday atmosphere – in sky-blue lap pools, decorative ponds and fountains.
Villas Sunset and Selamanya enjoy the waterfront setting, offering spectacular views from almost every spot – be it the 20-meter-long swimming pools with adjacent Jacuzzis, the spacious open living-rooms or the balconies of the romantic master bedrooms.
RATES : 3 bedroom villa
- Low Season : IDR 7,436,500 ++ (11 January – 31 March (excl. CNY)( 1 May – 30 June;1 September – 30 September; 1 November – 22 December;) Min Stay 2 night
- Mid Season : IDR 8,270,500 ++ ( 1 April – 30 April (excl. Easter Week);1 October – 31 October ) Min Stay 3 nights
- High Season : IDR 9,104,500 ++ ( 5 January – 10 January; 27 Jan – 2 Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year);14 April – 21 April 2017 (Easter Week);1 July – 31 August ) Min Stay 5 nights
- Peak Season : IDR 9,730,000 ++ ( 23 December – 4 January; ) Min Stay 7 nights
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in parents’ bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers (for direct bookings only)
- Free usage of three villa bicycles and estate’s kayaks
- Additional guest surcharge (for each additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional rollaway bed or USD 15 per night including breakfast for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter (on request)
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Extra hours for car and driver (50.000 IDR / hour)
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- Fast immigration clearance and personal assistance in the airport immediately upon arrival (fast track)
Extra charges for “Puri Tirta” estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only):800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.
- All events or parties with more than 10 participants should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated fee will be applied.
- When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated.
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.
Events at Puri Titrta: When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated. mail us: email@example.com
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent’s bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom.
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival.
For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request).
- Daily usage of comfortable 6-seater car with English-speaking driver for eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge.
Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet.
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities.
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff.
- Regular linen changing.
- Return airport transfers (for direct bookings).
- Free usage of estate’s kayaks.
Services available at extra cost:
- Additional guests surcharge (for every additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional roll-way bed; or USD 15 per night including breakfast, for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
- Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost.
- In villa Spa treatments.
- Yoga classes.
- Baby sitter