Secluded, waterfront, gated complex of five private villas with total ocean views. Three en-suite bedrooms Jetty with boat and kayaks. Balcony with ocean view in master bedroom. A/C in livingroom. Kitchen. Separate open-plan pool dining room. Waterfront gazebo. Well manicured garden. 20m lap pool. WiFi. Car with driver. Personal butler
The beautiful, three-bedroom, Villa Sunset is located just near the water on the shore of a peaceful ocean lagoon, only ten-minutes walk from the main street in a popular tourist area with many restaurants, shops, spas and five star hotels. The name of the villa speaks for itself – you can enjoy gorgeous sunsets without ever having to leave your own swimming pool. From everywhere in the villa you have views which you could only dream about. The interior design and architecture of the villa combines with the environment, to envelop you in comfort and an atmosphere of extreme relaxation by the ocean. Its proximity to the ocean will give you a sense of spiritual harmony and balance and you can watch the ebb and flow of the tides, enjoy a tropical cocktail near by the pool, or simply read your favorite book in a cozy waterfront gazebo. Villa Sunset is an ideal place for a secluded romantic getaway, family vacation or a funky holiday with friends. The villa is also suitable for celebrations, corporate events, weddings or a large party. Despite the ocean near the villa not being deep enough for swimming, the sandy beach is perfect for taking long walks, and your own seven-seat comfortable car with private chauffeur can easily have you at the beautiful beaches of Nusa Dua at any time you wish.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a balcony on the first floor. The magnificent ocean and sunset view from the balcony can be enjoyed with a cup of tea or a glass of wine while relaxing on the comfortable outdoor chairs. The marble bathroom has the additional open plan tropical shower. On the ground floor there are two other bedrooms, each with private bathrooms, open shower and the ocean views. All the bedrooms are of equal size and are equipped with air conditioning, king size beds, toiletries and hairdryers.The Villa Villa building size:200m2.Land size:650m2.Pool size:20 x 6 m with jacuzzi.Dining pavilion: 15m2.Waterfront bale Gazebo
The villa is part of a small, secluded, gated complex on the shores of the ocean, with 24 hour security. A pathway with tropical flowers and small palms leads to a sandy beach where there is a small pier equipped with a private boat (US$135 / 4 hours), which you can use to go to the secluded beaches of neighboring islands, or fishing or snorkeling. There are free kayaks for guest use to discover the mangroves. Entering the villa through traditional Balinese double doors you step to the garden area with its fabulous views of the ocean lagoon. Cooled by the ocean breeze, the garden has a large 20 metre swimming pool with Jacuzzi area and on one side of the pool there is a sunbathing zone with sun loungers.
On the other side – an open dining pavilion with a wooden table and chairs for six persons and there is a gazebo with sofa at the edge of the water. The villa’s interiors are modern in design with Balinese touches and use only natural materials including wood, stone and marble. On the first floor there is a spacious living room with open kitchen and bar. Sliding glass doors overlook the swimming pool and the ocean lagoon and allow the sea breeze to fill the villa. On a hot day, simply close the doors and turn on the air conditioning. On the opposite side of the living room sliding doors open into the patio with a small garden, a Buddha statue and fountain, filling the air with the soothing sounds of water. The living room is equipped with an LCD-TV with DVD-player and sound system and comfortable sofas. The entrance to the two guest bedrooms is from the living room. All bedrooms have their own private bathroom, outdoor shower, wardrobe and safety box. Stairs lead up from the living room to the second floor master bedroom with a balcony overlooking the ocean
Villa Sunset is one of five villas that sit on the water’s edge on the western side of the Tanjung Peninsula in Benoa in southern Bali, just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is a very short drive from the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua, home to many of the island’s best five star resorts and restaurants. The surrounding area is a water sports paradise and home to some of Bali’s best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars, dining venues. The villa has three bikes which you can use for pleasant rides around the area. Near the villa there is a small sandy beach with shallow water suitable for children to swim in, or for taking long walks along the sand. It is not suitable for adults to swim but the villa’s personal car with driver will take guests to some of the best beaches in Bali at Nusa Dua or Geger, or take you to the cafes and restaurants on the main street of Tanjung Benoa, or to the Bali Collection, Nusa Dua’s shopping and entertainment centre.
Services & Facilities
- Three double bedroom accommodation, up to 6 adults
- Daily complimentary breakfast, up to 6 person
- Full time in-villa butler Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver.
- Eight hours per day (including petrol)
- Daily housekeeping,
- Toiletries & Regular linen changing
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Three double bedroom accommodation, up to 6 adults Free usage of three villa bicycles and estate’s kayaks
RATES : 3 bedroom villa
- Low Season : IDR 8,270,500 ++11 January – 31 March (excl. CNY);1 May – 30 June;1 September – 30 September; 1 November – 22 December; Min Stay 2 night
- Mid Season : IDR 9,104,500 ++ 1 April – 30 April (excl. Easter Week);1 October – 31 October Min Stay 3 nights
- High Season : IDR 9,452,000 ++ 5 January – 10 January; 27 Jan – 2 Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year);14 April – 21 April 2017 (Easter Week);1 July – 31 August Min Stay 5 nights
- Peak Season : IDR10,425,000 ++ 23 December – 4 January; Min Stay 7 nights
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in parents’ bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers (for direct bookings only)
- Free usage of three villa bicycles and estate’s kayaks
- Additional guest surcharge (for each additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional rollaway bed or USD 15 per night including breakfast for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter (on request)
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Extra hours for car and driver (50.000 IDR / hour)
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- Fast immigration clearance and personal assistance in the airport immediately upon arrival (fast track)
Extra charges for “Puri Tirta” estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only):800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.
- All events or parties with more than 10 participants should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated fee will be applied.
- When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated.
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.
Events at Puri Titrta: When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated. mail us: email@example.com