Villa Amaya In the central area of Legian on Bali’s West Coast, Villa Amaya is conveniently located near some of the best restaurants, bars and shopping areas as well as only a 500m walk to the beach. With 5 spacious bedrooms, a swimming pool, large outdoor dining area, indoor lounge room and luscious gardens, Villa Amaya is ideal for families and large groups wanting to have a memorable time in a superbly comfortable villa.
Villa Amaya consists of 5 large bedrooms all with en-suites and a large indoor living area but by far the most prominent feature of the villa is the open-air living area that looks out onto the swimming pool & garden. A 12-seating dining table & bar area that is idyllic for afternoon cocktails, morning juices, Yoga deck & as a central hang out space. Please feel free to explore these areas.
- Five air-conditioned Bedrooms with en-suites
- Private swimming pool
- Fully staffed
- Safety deposit box in all bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi broadband internet
- Media room featuring flat-screen TV and International Satellite Dish
- DVD, CD, games and book collection
- Baby cot and high chair
- Solar Hot Water heaters
Villa Amaya is fully staffed & trained by a professional team with extensive local knowledge so you can rest assured knowing you will be spending your days off from exploring the sights & hustle and bustle in a relaxing & peaceful environment.
- Villa manager Kadek not only greets you upon arrival at the villa but makes a point of introducing you to all the staff. On call or at the villa during the day, the amiable and easy-going Kadek is flexible according to guests’ needs and schedule. She also acts as the chef and can help information about the local area, answering anything from where to buy the finest wines to what’s the ‘in’ new place in Seminyak.
- Villa supervisor Il Luh is in charge of villa operations and takes care of guests when the manager is not around. She also assists the kitchen staff and will help you with cleaning so that you can enjoy your holiday.
- Full-time chef Kadek has years of villa experience, having just been the main chef for a health and fitness retreat, she is a more-than-proficient chef, skilled at cooking a broad array of western and Indonesian dishes. Take advantage of Kadek and her ability to create fantastic feasts for the whole group to enjoy.
- Housekeepers The villa housekeepers, are in charge of general housekeeping, assisting chef in the kitchen and other household duties. Gardener Ketut is in charge of keeping the lovely gardens in immaculate condition as well as having the ability to help assist you with orgainsing your holiday needs, he is very handy addition to the team.
- Night Staff Once the staff, leave the villa the night time staff will come and take over to ensure that you are in safe hands at night. They will also ensure that your basic needs are looked after.
Villa Located in the central area of Legian on Bali’s West Coast Seminyak Bali
- 3 Bedroom : Low: USD 390++ , High USD 500++ & Peak Season Not Available
- 4 Bedroom : Low USD 470++ , High USD 580++ & Peak Season Not Available
- 5 Bedroom : Low USD 550++ , High USD 650 ++ & Peak USD 1.016
Subject 15,5% tax & services
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS
- Low season : 3 nights
- High season: 5 nights
- Peak season: 10 nights
- Breakfast can be organized based on groceries bills, airport transfers, internet WIFI, welcome drinks, free flow mineral water, full staff, Ipod4 dock, TV’s and DVD players, 1 baby cot and high chair, Pool Fence available, Ping Pong table, Xbox 360.