Bale Tokek Villa is nestled in rural area of Canggu, in very peaceful and beautiful surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta yet close enough to the beautiful shops and great restaurant scene of Seminyak, Bale Tokek Villa 4 bedroom villa in Canggu gives not only a sense of privacy but allows a nice breeze to circulate throughout.Bale Tokek Villa has very comfortable layout with 4 bedrooms and plenty of room for 8 people. Sprawled on 780 sq. meters of land, Spacious, airy and well designed for privacy, this spectacularly beautiful four-bedroom villa’s architecture blended traditional Balinese open plan design concept with modern European comfort. The property is centered on one main pavilion offering uninterrupted view of generous tropical garden, the L-shaped sparkling private swimming pool, lush green rice field and coconut trees in the distance.
With a classic Balinese Gazebo just off to the side, with no traffic noise, just the sound of the small river outside, the sounds of the local fauna and activity at the village Temple to remind you where you are, and charming service of the staff as well, the villa is so relaxing. Just like being in Ubud but very close to the beach.Bale Tokek is a spaciously-appointed holiday home which is perfect for family and friends to spend quality time together. This stylish four bedroom retreat comes complete with modern comforts to ensure a relaxing stay on the island.
VILLA BEDROOM : Bale Tokek Villa offers four beautiful bedrooms which furnished exquisitely and designed to provide guests with superior comfort, privacy, and relaxation. The master bedroom is located in the ground floor and another three bedrooms are located in the second floor. Each bedroom fitted with wooden flooring, an air-conditioned, private bathroom, generous wardrobe, safe deposit boxes, and a dressing table. Wi-fi is coverage from each bedroom.The master bedrooms is set with a king size bed (200cm x 200cm), overlooking the private pool, lush tropical garden on the side and the gazebo.The bathroom is designed open air with a modern toilet, a washbasin, bath tub, shower room, and an outdoor shower (hot and cold water). An office table is also provided in front of the master bedroom for guests who need to stay on top of their business even while on holiday.The other three bedrooms are located in the second floor overlooking the pool and a wide valley view in the front. Bedroom is set with quen size (200cm x 180cm). The bedroom has fresh green atmosphere from the surrounding forest. At front of each bedroom are set with some teak wood chairs with a small table to enjoy the green panorama. What a relaxing experience!!
LIVING ROOM AND DINNING ROOM : The spacious living room sits on the ground floor facing directly to the sparkling swimming pool directly. Furnished with comfortable sofa which fit for eight up to ten peoples, large flat TV 50″ with international channel flanked by two unique and beautiful lamps, huge Balinese art work adorns the wall, a large TV table, with DVD, and sound system. All of the living area is open plan so this really provides an ease of access around your villa.Dining room sit on the first floor adjacent to the kitchen, the dining room opens on three sides, 2 of which are to the pool and one to a small grassed area, where a small toilet placed in the corne. The eight seater wooden dining table occupies focal point at the spacious dining area with a view of the swimming pool. Another four-seater dining table with an umbrella is also available in the garden, beside the master bedroom, for those who love an al fresco dining.
THE KITCHEN : The kitchen is fully equipped with large refrigerator, stove, water dispenser, blender, microwave, sink etc. The kitchen also has a mini bar with three high wood chairs. The small but well-appointed kitchen is where our friendly staff lovingly prepares a menu of simple but delicious meals for guests. We offer all meals (breakfast is included in the rate and a menu offers lunch and dinner selections at a modest additional cost). We understand your desire to enjoy local flavors adjusted to western taste as well as the importance of quality and cleanliness in the fresh foods we present. We can cater in a modest and understanding way to special dietary needs with advance notice.
THE POOL : The pool is L – shaped with all the same depth, approximately 1.7m. With Length 17m x 11m. By day it is a cooling haven and by night the pool is a dramatic backdrop, reflecting the moon and stars above. Just staying inside this nice pool and looking towards the rice paddies is a real treat.
The swimming pool is available for you to use during both day and night time. Our staff will set up pool towels on the sun chairs on your request. The pool has a section for swimming laps but we advise extra caution to be taken when swimming in it, as we cannot assume responsibility for any injuries or accident.
BALE BENGONG (GAZEBO) : If you wish to unwind, enjoy fresh air outside and see enchanted views, then our beautiful Bale Bengong can be an appropriate solution. Nestled by the swimming pool you can lounge with a relaxing in-villa massage. This wooden gazebo is also an ideal spot for reading, meditation or spending precious time with friends and family.Bale Tokek Villa is not a hotel – it is a private villa set in 780sqm with a beautiful view of rice field and valley in the front side of the villa. When you book our villa you get exclusive use of the entire villa including the pool to yourselves. You will never share the villa with other guests….the whole villa is yours to enjoy, ensuring your complete privacy. So, whether you book two or three bedrooms, you or your group still get the entire villa to yourselves.
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
- Private swimming pool 17M x 11M and 1,75M Deep – Four synthetic sun beds and pool towels.
- Gazebo overlooking the swimming pool and the valley view 3,5M x 3,5M
- All Bedroom with a queen size bed (200cm x 180cm)
- Extra Bed is available with size (200cm x 100cm) with additional cost
- All bed linen, towels, toilet paper, and drinking water are provided. Normal household supplies such as toilet
- paper, soap etc. are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner / any aniversary
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for 3 days minimum stay
Food and Beverage Service: We offer a menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western taste
- (additional charge with a Chef)
- Therapeutic Massage: We offer a selection of authentic Balinese massage therapies by prior arragement and
- subject to availability (additional charge).
- Spiritual in Bali – Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Purification Ritual: Classes and guided experiences are
- available at the villa through our independent provider ‘Spiritual in Bali’ (additional charges)
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
- Hot and Cold Shower in each bathroom
- Bath Tub in each bathroom
- Large Private Swimming Pool
- Large TV flat screen in living area with international channels
- Four sun-beds and traditional Balinese gazebo
- Garden with a table, large umbrella and four chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with Large Refrigerator, stove, water dispenser, blender and more
- Free Internet Connection (Wi-Fi) all villa area
- FM Radio, MP3 player, CD – DVD player, iPod doc
- Private off-street parking
VILLA RATE by 4 Bedroom
- 9 Jan – 30 Jun Low Season 2 Nights US$ 420
- 1 Sep – 19 Dec Low Season 2 Nights US$ 420
- 1 Jul – 31 Aug High Season 3 Nights US$ 450
- 20 Dec – 8 Jan Peak Season 5 Nights US$ 470
Rates Inclusive of:
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Government tax and service charge