Villa Kami is a charming holiday home in Canggu amidst the rice fields of Padonan Village offering a chance to live in a rustic ambiance with nothing but the sounds of nature to interrupt your peace. The villa has four bedrooms, a swimming pool, open-concept living and dining space, as well as a personal spa with massage beds. Close to Echo beach and Berawa beach, guests can indulge in some surf lessons or simply laze on the sandy shores for a day well-spent!
Outdoor and Pool area
For a tropical holiday to be complete, a massive swimming pool is a necessity and here at Villa Kami you have a 15-metre pool just for that. Flanked by a timber pool deck as well as tropical gardens, the pool area is perfect for mornings and afternoon when all you want to do is laze around on the sun chairs and beanbags under the tropical sun surrounded by tropical flora and the clear blue skies overhead. You will even find a four-seater weathered outdoor dining table on the pool table so a few guests can enjoy their morning tea while others indulge in a refreshing dip!
Villa Kami offers an open-plan living area to guests which is right beside the swimming pool and provides direct access and stunning views. While enjoying the continuous fresh air, you can relax on the comfortable sofas and even take a nap with nothing to disrupt your sleep save for chirping birds and rustling leaves. Ceiling fans ensure there is ample ventilation and lanterns illuminate darkened bale once the sun sets. A traditional, alang-alang ceiling adds another Balinese element to the villa. There is a flat-screen TV with DVD player and surround sound facing the seating to add modern comforts for your convenience.
Alongside the seating is the dining area with an eight-seater dining table featuring island-inspired chairs. The airy space allows for a refreshing feast that can be enjoyed by everyone in the villa. A fully-equipped kitchen is found in the far corner of the pavilion complete with a breakfast bar and bar stools. There are modern appliances and amenities already fitted for your use.
Villa Kami provides four bedrooms of which three are found in the main pavilion whereas the fourth is located in a private bungalow on the gardens. Each of these bedrooms is furnished with king-sized beds including two singles in the fourth bedroom, a space that can be enjoyed by families as well. Four-poster, canopied beds allow for a breathable and comfortable sleep. Each bedroom comes with a semi, open-air bathroom fitted with necessary amenities and showers/bathtubs.
Staff & Services
A villa manager oversees the work of the staff at Villa Kami so that the villa remains well-maintained and clean. Housekeepers, security staff, and other services are all accessible to guests. The villa even has its own spa room with two massage beds that can be used for in-house massages, available upon request. If you wish to enjoy delicious, Balinese offerings right at home, then a personal chef can be called in for the same at an extra cost.
Around Villa Kami
Villa Kami is located in Canggu and so guests have the luxury of observing the beautiful, sprawling rice fields that surround them. Berawa beach and Echo beach are only a short distance from the beach, and the latter is a famous surf spot! For dining, Old Man’s and The Beach House are excellent choices for their delicious food and popularity.
- Minimum stay 3 bedrooms 4 bedrooms
- from 08/10/2019 to 20/12/2019 Low season 3 nights USD $ 290 USD $ 340
- from 20/12/2019 to 11/01/2020 Peak season 4 nights USD $ 550 USD $ 550
- from 11/01/2020 to 24/01/2020 Low season 3 nights USD $ 290 USD $ 340
- from 24/01/2020 to 01/02/2020 High season 5 nights USD $ 440 USD $ 440
- from 01/02/2020 to 09/04/2020 Low season 3 nights USD $ 290 USD $ 340
- from 09/04/2020 to 14/04/2020 High season 5 nights USD $ 440 USD $ 440
- from 14/04/2020 to 01/06/2020 Low season 3 nights USD $ 290 USD $ 340
- from 01/06/2020 to 01/07/2020 Mid-high season 3 nights USD $ 320 USD $ 370
- from 01/07/2020 to 01/09/2020 High season 5 nights USD $ 440 USD $ 440
- from 01/09/2020 to 01/10/2020 Mid-high season 3 nights USD $ 320 USD $ 370
- from 01/10/2020 to 20/12/2020 Low season 3 nights USD $ 290 USD $ 340
- from 20/12/2020 to 11/01/2021 Peak season 7 nights USD $ 550 USD $ 550