Welcome to Villa Asada
Far removed from mainstream tourism, the splendid Villa Asada is blessed with one of the most spectacular coastline views in all of Bali. Resting upon a hillside, 100 metres from the seashore, and overlooking the beautiful Labuan Amuk Bay near Candidasa, the contemporary architecture, four bedrooms, wide choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, broad balconies, spellbinding sea views and an 18-metre swimming pool make this holiday home ideal for families and groups of friends of all ages. Its terraces and velvety lawns, meanwhile, set the stage for the perfect outdoor wedding.
At Villa Asada, well away from the bright lights of the hedonistic south, we welcome you to another side of Bali, a well-kept secret that will entrance and delight you. Here, we provide a luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Architecturally designed and lovingly decorated, Villa Asada is a contemporary expression of Bali-style, filled with antiques, deep comfortable furnishings and all the modern facilities necessary to create a sumptuous and stylish retreat of the highest possible standard.
From its hilltop perch on the island’s remote eastern coast, the villa overlooks the calm blue waters and swaying coconut palms of Labuan Amuk Bay, where traditional fishing boats sail the trade winds by day and star-filled skies twinkle above the inky void at night.
Open, breezy and bright with sea views that will make you swoon, we provide you with nothing but the very best in service and cuisine to ensure that you will want for nothing, whether it’s lazing beside the pool, drinks at the bar, alfresco dining under the frangipanis, or tuxedos, tiaras and little back dresses for a more formal soiree in the dining hall – the choice is yours, just as it should be.
Villa Asada is located 200 metres from the main road in a rural coastal area, so the services of the villa’s car and driver are essential. Prestigious neighbours within two kilometres include two of the best resorts in Bali – Amankila and Alila Manggis. A short drive will bring you to the small seaside town of Candidasa (5km), and the 700-year-old walled village of Tenganan (7km) – a stronghold of native traditions. There are plenty of eateries in Candidasa, ranging from restaurants serving Western cuisine to warung-style cafes serving local dishes and seafood galore. The best beaches in the locality are Pasir Putih (10km), a white-sand crescent-shaped beach bordered by coconut groves, and Pantai Kecil near the picturesque village and ferry port of Padang Bai.
- 03 Jan to 07 Jan : USD 695.00++ Min Stay 5
- 08 Jan to 14 Feb : USD 580.00++ Min Stay 2
- 15 Feb to 21 Feb : USD 695.00++ Min Stay 5
- 22 Feb to 23 Mar : USD 580.00++ Min Stay 2
- 24 Mar to 28 Mar : USD640.00++ Min Stay 3
- 29 Mar to 02 Apr : USD 695.00++ Min Stay 5
- 03 Apr to 14 Apr : USD 640.00++ Min Stay 3
- 15 Apr to 27 Apr : USD 580.00++ Min Stay 2
- 28 Apr to 01 May : USD 640.00++ Min Stay 3
- 02 May to 15 Jun : USD 580.00++ Min Stay 2
- 16 Jun to 22 Jun : USD 640.00++ Min Stay 3
- 23 Jun to 18 Aug : USD 695.00++ Min Stay 5
- 19 Aug to 31 Aug : USD 640.00++ Min Stay 3
- 01 Sep to 14 Dec : USD 580.00++ Min Stay 2
- 15 Dec to 25 Dec : USD 695.00++Min Stay 5
- 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019 : USD 795.00++ Min Stay 7
- WiFi Internet access
- Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
++Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc
Wedding / Events
Villa Asada presents the perfect setting for weddings, parties and other special events.
The extensive lawns are also ideal for open-air Balinese dance performances and parties.
Catering can be managed by professional caterers who have the world-class expertise to prepare a sumptuous feast in addition to the coordination of decorations, flowers, lighting and entertainment.
- Maximum people sitting: 50 pax
- Maximum people standing: 80 pax
- Minimum nights low season: 3
- Minimum nights high season: 5
- Minimum nights peak season: 7