Situated at top of the Ungasan ridge of the Nusa Dua Peninsula in Southern Bali, The villa commands somes of the best views of this magical island. The Villa has been conceived, designed and built to the highest quality and standards. Great attention has gone into the smallest details in every aspect of the villa and grounds.
Villa melds the beauty of Bali with modern luxury, while incorporating unsurpassed landscape design and interior to exterior flow. In addition, no expenses has been spared in making the villa a truly unique entity in Bali.
The Villa is a Freehold Property, residing on 1700 square meters of land. The villa itself occupies approximately 1250 square meters, which does not include terraces and decks, which are spacious and abundant on every level. The villa also encompasses beautifully landscaped and lighted gardens, stone and wooden sculptures, as well as many water features and seating areas, including a Fire Cave at the lower cliff edge of the property.
- Spa room with massage
- Living and dining area
- Outdoor dining area
- Guest toilet
- Outdoor terrace and walkover
- Cinema room
- Staff room
- Garden on swimming pool level
- Wine cellar
- Gym room
- Massage room
- Garden at bale level
Villa Profiles :
- Land Size : 1,700 M2 Or 17 are
- Land Status : Freehold
- The villa consists of 3 levels: A) Ground floor/level 3, B) Pool Leve/level 2, C) Lower Level/level 1
- Total Bedrooms : 5 Bedrooms
- Location : Goa Gong Ungasan Bali
- Villa Size: approximately 1250 m2 ( or 12,5 are )
- Prices: On Request