Inspired by the harmony of a traditional village, The Serenity River Bali is set within a sprawling landscape that encompasses native greenery and meandering waterways. The estate has been thoughtfully designed using a collection of Javanese Joglos to bring the tranquil ambience of Ubud to the Kerobokan / Seminyak area.
The Serenity River Bali is a veritable sanctuary for sensory indulgence. It features a total of nine exclusive accommodations intended for guests who appreciate art and the finer pleasures that life has to offer. Every suite is unique and styled to showcase the most amazing compilation of artefacts and treasures sourced from Indonesia and beyond.
With all the attributes of a boutique retreat, The Sanctuary River Bali resembles a high-end galley that is full of visual appeal. It comes complete with all essential facilities that everyone gets to share much like being a valued guest in a private home. Hospitality is second to none and every conceivable need is taken care of with a genuine Balinese smile.
The Villa perfectly suited to small groups, business executives or extended families looking to stay together in a luxurious setting. The property also has a bamboo gazebo and an elegant platform that seemingly floats on top of the swimming pool for weddings and celebrations of the heart
The Villa :
- The Rooms : The Serenityy River Bali is a veritable sanctuary for sensory indulgence. It features a total of nine exclusive accommodations intended for guests who appreciate art and the finer pleasures that life has to offer. Every suite is unique and styled to showcase the most amazing compilation of artefacts and treasures sourced from Indonesia and beyond.
All rooms are aprox. 52m2, excluding outdoor areas and are equipped with all necessities.
- Facilities : Guest facilities at The Serenity River Bali are second to none and no small detail has been overlooked. The property has been designed to bring people together with a generous living environment and communal dining space to share good food and conversation. There are also plenty of smaller areas and hidden niches where guests can spend quiet time alone.
- Living Room : At the heart of the Villa is an exquisite living room housed within a timber Joglo that conjures up images of a bygone era. Its soaring rooftop, designed to imitate a mountain, is supported by solid hardwood column and the effect is softened by white drapes that act as floating room dividers. The living room is furnished in an array of classic chairs and cushioned sofas. There is an elaborately carved daybed in one corner together with occasional tables bearing Balinese ceremonial bowls and other aesthetic pieces. The open sides of this Joglo create the sensation of being cocooned from the outside world by nature.
- Swimming Pool : The swimming pool at The Serenity River Bali is a T-shaped body of crystal clear water that lends itself to hours of quality relaxation. It is edged by a timber sun deck and takes in the tropical beauty of the surrounding rice terraces and lush flora. The pool is suitable for early morning laps or just splashing around to beat the heat of the day.
- Dining Pavilion : The timber dining pavilion features a long rustic table where guests can come together to enjoy leisurely evenings of wining and dining. It is attached to a well-equipped service kitchen that has a work island big enough to conduct cooking classes. A professional chef is on duty to prepare flavoursome meals on request.
- Library : The library is a multi-functional space to read, work or catch a movie on the large screen television. A cushioned sofa is an inviting spot to sit back and unwind, while an aquarium filled with tropical fish adds to the overall serenity. There’s a fine selection of books and lifestyle publications that guests are free to borrow for the entire duration of their stay.
- Bar : A well-stocked bar has been set up to anticipate the holiday needs of seasoned travellers. From bottles of wine to premium spirits, cold beers and classic cocktails, almost all drink preferences are available. The bar is a great spot to unwind at the end of the day and gather socially with other guests.
The Serenity River Bali is removed from the frenzied pace of mainstream tourism in a quiet residential quarter of Kerobokan / Seminyak. This particular area still has productive rice terraces fed by water from shared irrigation canals that traverse the landscape. The local community here strive to preserve Bali’s cultural values and life is coloured by endless cycle of religious ceremonies.
The Serenity River Bali is just a 10 minute drive from the lifestyle district of central Seminyak where the streets are lined with restaurants, boutiques, spas and bars. There are several beaches relatively close by for a fun day out or to take pleasure in Bali’s famous sunset. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 30 minute journey away by car.
- 6 Bedroom Villa : USD 1,400 ++ ( currently available with 6 bedrooms (soon 9)
++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5 % service charge and tax
- Low Season : 07 January – 30 June & Min Stay 3 Night
- High Season: 01 July – 31 August & Min Stay 3 Night
- Peak Season: 20 December – 06 January & Min Stay 5 Night
Weddings & Events / Executive Meetings / Incentives
The sheer size of The Serenity River Bali lends itself to weddings and heartfelt celebrations. There is ample space for families and friends to gather and witness the happiness of the occasion. An elegant bamboo pavilion by the pool provides the perfect backdrop for couples to exchange vows as they embark on a journey of shared destiny.
capasity of up to 150 people
An experienced team is on hand to assist with all wedding day arrangements including the flowers, catering, cake and entertainment. Couples can choose a stylish cocktail reception or a more formal sit down dinner in the refined ambience of the dining pavilion. There are lots of romantic spots around the property to ensure the best possible wedding photos
Terms & Condition For Weddings & Events / Executive Meetings / Incentives :
Stay Whole Villa min 3 night
Venue Fee : USD 1400 ++ currently available with 6 bedrooms (soon 9) for a daily rate
- Banjar Fee & Security Deposit Optinal
Capasity for 150 person
For more wedding details just mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org