The four-bedroom Villa Karma Indah sits directly alongside a tree-covered riverbed that brings plenty of shade and greenery to its already well-positioned resort environment. Guests enter into a large open-plan living & dining room with a fully-equipped modern kitchen located on the ground floor, along with two bedrooms.
Comfortably furnished with a dining table and large sofas, the living area offers an entertainment system that includes TV with international channels and DVD player. French doors line its two walls and open to a wraparound timber deck with outdoor furniture and sun loungers and out the garden with its private 6 x 4m overflow pool and cushioned bale gazebo.
From the living room, tall sliding French doors face the swimming pool, making it possible to keep the living room cool via air conditioning or natural ventilation.
The spacious living room is laid out with comfortable sofas and chairs with a coffee table and a 36″ flat screen LCD TV, a Sony home cinema system, DVD player and is connected to resort’s cable TV broadcasting a good selection of international TV channels. A large wooden table with chairs for eight sits in the dining room.
The fully-equipped kitchen has all the facilities necessary to prepare meals including a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Guests can self-cater or call for room service, or either dine at the resort’s restaurant overlooking the ocean or down at the beach club on the sand.
The other catering option is to have a personal chef cook your meals in the villa (chargeable for chef and money for groceries shopping provided by the guests), a good option if on holiday with kids or not wanting to dine in the resort restaurant for every mealtime. BBQ dinners in the garden or Tastes of Indonesian Archipelago dinners are also available on request and will be organized by our villa manager or villa attendant.
To ensure a smooth stay in our villas VillaNaBali management appoints a personal villa attendant to work between the three villas (Karma Manis, Karma Cantik and Karma Indah). They are on hand to help with all booking for restaurants and spa, shopping needs, and arrangement of tours, or any other requests you may have. Available six days per week, the attendant is also responsible for cleaning the living areas after in-villa dining occasions.
The last but not least is your own 7-seater chauffeured car at your disposal for 8 hours daily (guests provide money for driver to buy petrol). You are welcome to use your car to discover nearby pristine beaches, world-famous attractions like Uluwatu temple, go for shopping or just try some of island’s new restaurant always popping up everywhere. Don’t hesitate to go for longer trips and visit Bali’s beautiful tropical parks and outdoor activities.
Karma Kandara estate is located on the southern cliffs of the Bukit peninsula, just 30 minutes away from Denpasar’s international airport. Nearby Uluwatu, with its ancient Hindu temple, it’s world-class surf breaks and unforgettable sunsets is located nearby, as well as the GWK cultural park, are where guests can experience local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali.
- Low season US$ 550++
- High season US$ 650++
- Peak season US$ 875++
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
- Low Season : 11 January – 30 June;16 September – 19 December; Min stay 3 night
- High Season : 1 July – 15 September; Min stay 5 night
- Peak Season : 20 December – 10 January;Min stay 7 night
- Accommodation for 8 guests plus one infant sleeps free of charge in baby cot or in the parent’s bed;
- Welcome drink and fruits on arrival;
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge;”Karma resorts” branded toiletries, linen and towels;
- Daily service: hotel staff provide daily housekeeping, turn down service, replace towels. Do regular garden, pool cleaning and linen replacement;
- Free Wi-Fi in villa and around resort;
- Cable TV channels in living room and master bedroom;
- Return airport transfer (for direct bookings only);
- One baby cot and high chair are free of charge;
- Complimentary usage of resort facilities: private beach club with elevator access, gym, kids club, computer with internet connection;
- This is self-catering villa with fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blander, pans and cooking utensils provided). Guests can use resort’s room service and two restaurants for meals arrangements, orders will be charged to the guests’ bill;
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request with additional 75 USD + 10% tax daily fee. Staff working hours are 8:00-20:00. Guests require to provide some money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and cook will report of the costs (please note villa has no stock of spices of any others ingredients);
- SPA treatments;
- Group classes;
- 24/7 resort room service;
- Fast airport immigration service on arrival (fast track);
- Extra hours for car with driver (more than 8 hours per day);
- All events or parties should be approved in advance by the villa management;
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
- If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.