Villa Karang Kembar 6 reveals its appeal the moment you step through the massive white entrance doors into the large open hallway dissecting the living pavilion – straight ahead, the sea shimmers towards the horizon. The villa has been designed to maximize this amazing view, which is perfectly framed in the wall of glass in the living pavilion, and glimpsed from the four bedrooms arranged on either side.
This vast view sets the scale for the architectural vision, expressed in spacious living areas, soaring walls of glass, and gravity-defying doors almost three metres tall. Everything is dazzlingly white – walls, window frames, even the roof tiles. Cerulean cushions and aqua paintings echo the seascape unfolding 100 metres below. This is a cool cliff-skimming pad, designed for practical easy living. The open-plan kitchen–diner and the huge dining table encourage family-focused gatherings. Kids will have a field day in the pool while the parents can keep a safe eye on them from the sun loungers or even the bedrooms.
There are only a few steps between the different buildings – a plus for bringing the grandparents. Villa Six is also a great villa for groups of friend and, with the bedrooms equally well-proportioned and furnished, no-one will feel short-changed. There’s always someone around to attend to any request (the butlers and security staff are on shift 24/7, and the villa manager conveniently lives next door). The chef is on hand to prepare your complimentary breakfast as well as lunch and dinner from an excellent menu, or to guests’ request (with groceries on guest account).
The villa also boasts its own spa room with jacuzzi and massage bed (professional therapists can easily be arranged), and a chauffeur is on call ten hours a day to drive you wherever you want to go (you just fill up the petrol tank). But why on earth even think of leaving when you have such heavenly views — and the added bonus of access to the Karang Kembar Beach Club on the unspoilt Pantai Pandawa at the base of the cliff, where facilities include a pool, balés, changing room, and barbecue.
Villa Karang Kembar 6 enjoys a secluded cliff-top location on the southernmost tip of Bali in an area known as the Bukit Peninsula. It is one of just five villas in the exclusive Karang Kembar enclave. So it really has the best of both worlds: a pleasing sense of privacy accorded by its cliff-top position with clear views of the rolling ocean; and the security of a gated community. A two-minute drive by chauffeur-driven villa car brings you to the Pantai Pandawa beach with the facilities of the Karang Kembar Beach Club for villa residents. The beach is noted for good surfing, though perhaps not for the faint-hearted. At low tide the rock pools will keep inquisitive minds and small hands busy.
Also Visit :
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary full breakfast for each registered guest
- 24 hour butler service
- 24 hour uniformed security
- Fully equipped kitchen with in-house chef
- Car and driver for up to 10 hours per day (petrol not included)
- Child minding service and in-house spa treatments available at request
- Laundry and dry cleaning services upon request
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (2 bedrooms with king-size bed and 2 bedrooms with twin beds)
- Air-conditioned living room with comfortable big sofa and view of the ocean
- TV Room with flat screen Cable TV, DVD Player and sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house chef to cook up to 5 course meals
- Dining area with big wooden table seating for up to 12 people.
- 18 x 5 meter swimming pool with sun lounges
- Massage room with round Spa bath
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Guests have free access to the Karang Kembar Beach Club which is only a few steps away from the sea. The Club has a well kept lush garden, 2 x 5 meter pool, 2 bale’s with sun lounges, bathroom/changing room, kitchenette and BBQ
Rates & Dates – valid until Mar 31st 2014
- Low Season : $ 975 ++ Minimum stay 3 days Jan 9 to Jun 30 & Sep 16 to Dec 19(Excludes Easter week & Chinese New Year)
- High Season : $ 1,100 ++Minimum stay 4 days Jul 1 to Sep 15,Easter week ( 17 – 24 Apr 2014) &Chinese New Year (29 Jan – 4 Feb 2014)
- Peak Season : $ 1,200 + +Minimum stay 7 days Dec 20th to Jan 8