Villa 2 on the prestigious Karang Kembar Estate on Bali’s Bukit peninsula has it all…a sublime cliff-top location with mesmerising views over Pandawa Beach and the Indian Ocean, first-class villa accommodations and amenities, and, the highest service standards to be found on the Island of the Gods.
This luxury, private pool villa makes for a perfect Bali holiday villa for groups or families looking for the finest villa accommodations, and, that ultimate Bali villa experience.
The villa’s contemporary design features 4 Bedroom Suites, offering guests a total of 5 bedrooms to accommodate 8 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms flank the villa’s prominent entertainment pavilion and impressive 25m infinity pool with sweeping views to the ocean.Indulge your senses…Come and experience this luxury private villa for yourself
Karang Kembar 2 is a dazzling 4-bedroom luxury Bali villa, with the addition of a funky nautical themed bunk bedroom. If you are looking to rent a villa in Bali, this is the ideal place for families, groups of friends or guests looking for a discreet romantic getaway.
This stunning cliff top villa enjoys some of the finest views on the Island, due to its easterly aspect. Spread out over two levels, with beautifully manicured gardens this is no ordinary villa, there is plenty of wow factor here.
All bedrooms have luxurious beds and bedding and provide a perfect night’s sleep after a day spent either relaxing around the 21 metre infinity edged swimming pool or recovering from a burst of retail therapy, which there is an abundance to choose from.
Divided into three separate areas, the master sleeping pavilion in this Bali luxury villa comprises two bedrooms, a peaceful massage room, an oversized indoor bathroom and outdoor bathing area, where you can take a relaxing bath or shower surrounded by frangipani trees and low lighting.
The guest sleeping pavilion comprises three spacious bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and one with an elegant open-air outdoor shower. The master and guest master bedrooms have their own private sundecks where you can curl up on a chair, read a book, sip on a cool minty mojito and enjoy the breathtaking views and the sounds of the sea below.
The light and airy living pavilion reflects a grand sense of scale with soaring ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to the views, the sea and sky, catching the cool coastal breezes or alternatively closed for air-conditioned comfort. The area plays host to a commercial sized kitchen, breakfast bar, elegant dining area and a relaxed open-plan living room with plump sofas, comfy bean bags and an area to watch movies, or listen to music on the home theatre system. Open the glass doors and step out onto the spacious timber deck furnished with a teak table that seats 10 for alfresco dining, multiple pool loungers and cozy love chairs that overlook the huge infinity edged swimming pool.
Mouth watering meals can be taken in the living pavilion or outdoors in this private Bali luxury villa. There is no better venue for candle-lit dinner than by the swimming pool with a canopy of stars overhead, the sounds of the sea gently lapping at the shore below and the air filled with the heady fragrance of frangipani.
The very, very special private beach house is idyllic and when the tide is out there is nothing more magical than gathering up buckets and spades and hunting through pools of water for starfish, prawns, crabs and exotic fish. Don’t forget to bring your snorkels and flippers to make the most of this wonderful venue!
Relaxing spa treatments can be enjoyed at this luxury villa in Bali in the serene surroundings of the dedicated massage room or open air in the privacy of your own sundeck. A range of pampering treatments; traditional Balinese massages, body scrubs, facials, manicures and pedicures can be arranged.
Also Visit :
RATES 2014 (8 adults & 2 children)
- Low Season: US$1,150 + Tax + Service
- High Season: US$1,250 + Tax + Service
- Low Season: US$1,200 + Tax + Service
- High Season: US$1,300 + Tax + Service
Seasonality Info & Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low Season – January 5 to May 31 & October 1 to December 19
- Minimum Stay Requirement – 3 nights
- High Season – June 1 to September 30 & December 20 to January 4
- Minimum Stay Requirement – 5 nights
- Rates are subject to 10% Government Tax & 5% Service Charge
The villa offers its guests excellent facilities, amenities and included services:
- Full-time Chef to cater for all your culinary needs. Click for “Suggestion Menu”
- •Villa Supervisor to manage, organise and plan all aspects of your villa stay and Bali holiday
- Housekeeping Staff to attend to the villa and your accommodations
- Airport transfers
- Car and Driver (excluding fuel) for guests’ use
- Daily Breakfast for each registered guest
- Welcome drink and cold water towels on arrival at the villa
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- 25 metre infinity lap pool (child safety fence available on request
- Massage and Spa services on request
- Laundry service available on request
- Access to “The Secret Beach Club” on Pandawa Beach (subject to availability)
- Free WiFi throughout the villa
- Satellite TV in the main pavilion, Master & Guest Suites
- Bose docking stations in each villa bedroom