Villa Cahaya also sister of Villa Angin Laut derives its name from the Indonesian term for glittering light Commanding a regal position on a cliff-top and overlooking the Indian Ocean, the residence is set on three thousand square meters of land on a lush landscape of frangipanis, palm trees and bougainvilleas. From the moment you step through the antique gates you are drawn to the ocean through a series of pavilions and multi-level rooms, including a private Balinese spa and a dining veranda.
A spectacular antique joglo welcomes guests through the main hall and into a majestic library overlooking the ocean. The hall is framed by four spacious bedroom suites with walk-in closets, luxurious bathrooms and outdoor terraces overlooking the sea.A central staircase descends to a large living and dining area. The oriental atmosphere is enhanced by Balinese works of art. Adjacent are a media room, a floating bar for relaxation and the fifth bedroom suite.
Leading you to the cliff’s edge, a large terrace overlooks the twenty-one meter infinity pool where you can enjoy a private swim or be mesmerized by the 180-degree view of the Indian Ocean.
Villa Cahaya offers a lavish nine hundred and fifty square meters of pure luxury on two levels. The villa caters comfortably for 10 people.
- Independent staff premises and garage for 2 cars
- Landscaped garden
- Spa pavilion
- Veranda pavilion and BBQ area
- Joglo entrance
- Four bedroom suites with private terraces
- Ground level
- Living and dining space
- One bedroom suite with its terrace
- Bar room
- Tv room
- Independent kitchen
- Covered terrace overlooking a garden and the pool
- Rest Bale
- Floor size : 985 sqm | Land size : 31 ares | Pool size : 21 x 10 m
- All bedrooms with airconditioning, walk-in wardrobe, safe, private terrace and reading bench
- Media room with flat screen, DVD/CD/MP3 player & surround system
- Wi Fi internet connection available at living room level
- Fax available at Sinaran Surga reception
- BBQ served in a pavilion, with its dining room and sun lounge
- Spa pavilion, with two massage tables, showers and full size Balinese lava stone bathtub
Villa CAHAYA relies on the following staff
- Two supervisors in charge of maintenance and services
- Two cooks
- Three Cleaning and attendance staff
- One driver available daily and at night on special request
- Two gardeners
- The estate provides also a team of 6 people for a 24 hours security service, and the permanent attendance of an engineer
Villa CAHAYA can provide the following services :
- In villa spa treatments , including therapeutic massage , body scrub , body wrap mask and manicure
- Yoga lessons
- Reiki and meditation sessions
- Personal trainer
- Indonesian cooking classes
- Balinese dancing
Any request on demand by our guests will be honoured if the management can ensure that a quality service can be delivered
PUBLISH RATES :
RATES – VILLA CAHAYA 5 Bedrooms
- Low Rp 21.450.000 Min Stay 3 nights Security Deposit Rp 6.500.000
- High Rp 24.570.000 Min Stay 5 nights Security Deposit Rp 6.500.000
- Peak Rp 24.570.000 Min Stay 7 nightsSecurity Deposit Rp 6.500.000
RATES – VILLA CAHAYA & GANESH POOL SUITE 6 rooms
- Low Rp 26.000.000 Min Stay 3 nights Security Deposit Rp 6.500.000
- High Rp 28.470.000 Min Stay 5 nights Security Deposit Rp 6.500.000
- Peak Rp 28.470.000 Min Stay 7 nights Security Deposit Rp 6.500.000
- Airport transfer by one car
- Chilled towel and welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome package upon arrival
- Daily American Semi-Buffet Breakfast for 2 (two) persons per room
- Fixed price menu a la carte for lunch and dinner
- Daily car (8 hours) within the local area and with English speaking driver
- Laundry (non dry cleaning)
- Free use of Sinaran Surga facilities : Gym, Tennis Court, and Beach access
* Rates are subject to 15% tax and service
** Ganeca Suite is a detachable room of Villa Cahaya that has separate access from the estate access,as well as an interconnecting door to the Main Villa. The suite has a private plunge pool.
FUNCTION AND EVENTS RATES 2017
Number of participants 1-50
- Low :Rp 22.100.000
- High: Rp 24.700.000
- Peak : Rp 24.700.000
- Banjar Fee : Rp. 3,500,000
- Security Deposit : Rp 13.000.000
Number of participants 51-75
- Low : Rp 27.625.000
- High : Rp 30.875.000
- Peak : Rp 30.875.000
- Banjar FeeRp. 3,500,000
- Securiuty Deposit : Rp 13.000.000
All function held in Cahaya must come with the booking of at least 3 nights in the villa, according to the published rates. “Function only rates” is not appicable.
- High Season : Chinese NY week (February 18-24), Easter Week (April 1-7), and July 1-31, August 1-31.
- Peak Season : December 20-Jan 5.
Rates are subjects to 15% tax and service. For reference : 1 Usd = 13 600 Rp, as of Nov 1st 2015.
* Special attraction such as Fireworks will require additional cost for local permit
• Banjar and related fee is quoted in RUPIAH applied only for function and/or event.
• Maximum number of participants for a function is 75.
• Extra functions held in addition to the main event will be charged at 50% of the function rate for 25 or more guests and free of charge for fewer than 25 guests. Additional events are subject to approval and on condition that there will be no significant entertainment planned or set up required.
• Curfew for event is 12 midnight.
• 50% deposit (non refundable) to be paid upon confirmation.
• Balance Payment (non refundable) to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
mail us: email@example.com
CHECK IN/OUT TIME
- Standard check-in time is 15.00 and check-out time is 12.00 midday.
- Late check-out more than 15:00 will be charged at 50% room rate and late check-out more than 18:00 will be charged as 1 night room charge.
- 50% deposit (non refundable) to be paid upon confirmation.
- Balance Payment (non refundable) to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.