Located on the southernmost tip of the island of Bali, high on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, lies a unique jewel – Villa Bidadari – or the “Villa of Angels” – owned by three angels.
Only 30 minutes south of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Three one-bedroom, ensuite villas, self-contained with study or extra bedroom, dip pool, AC, internet, satellite TV and DVD library.
A larger pavilion with common areas and infinity swimming pool, ideal for family get-togethers, reunions, parties, retreats, and weddings.
Fully-staffed including a cook, offering a wonderful variety of food choices from vegetarian, Italian, Indonesian, Western, and Indian cuisine to special requests such as Jain menus and cooking methods.
Nearby beach access with a traditional Balinese pavilion (bale-bale) and dip pool.
Recycled wastewater system and solid waste separation to minimize environmental impact.
Villa Bidadari integrates elements of traditional Balinese architecture into a contemporary design, creating a feeling of peace and spaciousness.
The terracotta and grass rooves, open-plan pavilions, breezy gardens and lotus ponds set against the azure backdrop of the Indian ocean and quiet greenery of the surrounding countryside is the perfect setting for an idyllic getaway.
- Accommodation for two to four people, with additional accommodation (up to four) available in the main pavilion
- Full staff, including cook and laundry services
- Option to cook yourself — we can do the shopping
- Free airport pick-up and drop-off
- Rental car to your specifications, self drive or with a driver
- Travel guide upon request
- Massage, reflexology and cream bath by qualified ..masseuse on request (in the comfort of your own villa
- LOW SEASON : US$ 850++
- PEAK & HIGH SEASONS :US$ 950
- High Seasons are: Chinese New Year week,Easter holiday week,July 1st – 30th &1st – 15th September
- Peak Seasons: 1st August – 30th August & 20th December – 7th January
- – Low seasons 3 nights
- – High seasons 5 nights
- – Peak seasons 7 nights
All rates are subject to 10.5% government tax and 5% service charge