This in the southwest tip of Bali known as The Bukit. Here, high cliffs fall steeply into the Indian Ocean and surf pounds across stretches of isolated coast.Suluban Cliff is a brand new private contemporary villa offering total luxury and seclusion in a breathtaking setting.
The property overlooks the stunning white sand beaches of Suluban. Beyond are views of Dreamland and Padang Padang; these among the earth’s top surfing spots. Spot manatees, dolphins and an abundance of other sea life beneath.
Suluban Cliff is a modern Balinese style residence offering 5 star luxury accommodation for up to 12 persons.The estate comprises a main villa and terrace, 4 stand alone bedroom suites , a spa pavilion, cascading reflecting pool, glass-fronted infinity pool, elevated pool terrace, cliff front lawn and cliff edge dining bale & bar. The main villa is located at the elevated rear of the property and the land then slopes down to the cliff edge affording stunning sea views from all parts of the property. The property overlooks the stunning white sand beaches of Suluban. Beyond are views of Dreamland and Padang Padang; these among the earth’s top surfing spots. Spot manatees, dolphins and an abundance of other sea life beneath. To the west, watch the stunning sunsets over Uluwatu, look north to see the mountain peaks of Gunung Batukaru and Mount Agung.Suluban Cliff is absolute cliff-front living.
Situated on the North West front of the property, the spacious master suite comprises super king size bed that cleverly hides a full size pull out single bed beneath. Silver silk headboards, purple silk drapes, funky lamps and matching bedside tables set the chic decor. The unsually large wardrobe space in customized black gloss panels and purple interior leads to the equally spacious mirrored ensuite bathroom with opposite double vanity stations. Air-conditioned separately from the bedroom, the ensuite is luxuriously fitted with chrome basins and Italian black satin designer taps. The continued theme of black gloss & purple interior finish prevails in the vanities’ design. Slate black tiled the shower room that comes with a choice of rain and handshower. Separated by two sets of glass doors from the ensuite bathroom, the bath at the outdoor garden has been positioned to enable a vista of the ocean through a window opening in the wall.
Services & Facilities
- Return Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast that can be customized
- Unlimited serving of freshly ground & brewed coffee with the in-house Gaggia coffee machine
- Selection of teas & herbal infusions
- Free flow of mineral water bottled or dispensed
- In-Villa Dining
- VIP Airport Meet & Greet
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Low Season: US$ 1000++ ( minimum stay 2 nights ) January 6th – June 30th & September 16th – Dec 19th
- High Season : US$ 1.200++ High Season ( minimum stay 3 nights ) Easter week,July 1st to July 31st & September 1st to 15th
- Peak Season US$ 1.200++ ( minimum stay 5 nights ) August 1st – 31st & December 20th to January 6th 2017
* Rates are subjected to 15% tax and service charges.
* Rates is rental of entire villa of 4 bedroom suites and all villa spaces and amenities.