About Villa Rose
The clean lines and perfect symmetry of Villa Rose are very appealing. In the soft morning light, the swimming pool, ocean and sky blend to the horizon and the sense of space and light is breathtaking. Four-bedroomed Villa Rose is not only thoughtfully designed as an ideal family villa, but when coupled with its sister cliff-top villa, The Pala, it’s hard to imagine a more perfect setting for a wedding or other special celebration.
With a contemporary twist on traditional tropical design, the villa offers a choice of open-air living or air-conditioned cool, but whichever you choose, you will be treated to spectacular ocean views. Rooms are bright, high ceilinged and grand in their scale and are finished in marble, teak and glass, while furnishings are carefully chosen and positioned to create elegant and soothing spaces. The villa’s four almost identical bedrooms are arranged in pairs over two floors, with a king-bedded and a twin-bedded room on each floor, making an ideal set up for families. As well as the impressive living and dining rooms and a cosy TV area, guests at Villa Rose share a sports centre (with squash and tennis courts), spa and gym with Villa Marie and The Pala.
A friendly yet discreet team of butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, security and kitchen staff all work diligently under the experienced villa manager to take care of every guest requirement and two cars with drivers are on hand for those who wish to explore beyond the villa.
The crystal clear, reef-protected waters and white sands of Pandawa Beach lie immediately below the estate and can be reached via a new road that cuts down through the cliff, while many of Bali’s best surf beaches are also close by. Only slightly further afield is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, the New Kuta Golf Club, some cool beach bars and the many fine-dining and seafood restaurants of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
by 4 Bedrooms villa :
- Villa Rose’s 4 ensuite bedrooms are almost identical in design. On each floor – separated by the entrance foyer on the upper level and the TV lounge below – is a king-bedded master room and a twin-bedded room, which makes the villa ideally configured for families.
- Two upstairs rooms have daybeds set into an alcove at the room’s entrance and all have walls of sliding glass doors onto either balconies or terraces overlooking the pool, the gardens and the ocean. All are air-conditioned and have high ceilings and warm teakwood floors bordered with creamy marble. Rooms are simply furnished, but each is distinguished with bright, traditional ikat fabric of green, blue and turquoise. Elegantly curved sofas face the ocean views from the base of the beds in the master rooms and the charming twin beds feature hand-carved, painted headboards.
- The four bathrooms are also identical, apart from the addition of outside showers in the two downstairs rooms. Teak woodwork, marble floors and vanities, freestanding bath tubs, well-lit fitted dressing areas and glass enclosed showers with wide showerheads set into the ceiling make for a bright and invigorating start to any day.
LIVING AREA :
- The superb ocean panorama steals all the attention as you enter Villa Rose’s upper-floor lounge, but once you can tear your eyes away from the view, this marble-floored, lofty-ceilinged space is equally enthralling. In keeping with its tropical setting, the room is completely open-sided – the sense of space further enhanced by the glass balcony that runs around the entire room. Two sets of rattan sofas are upholstered in shades that perfectly complement the villa’s coastal setting – bright ocean-blue cushions punctuating a pale sandy calm. Fossilised tree trunks make statement side tables and chunky teak coffee tables anchor the six comfortable sofas. An ornate gold and red carved panel is set into the apex of the ceiling and four antique wood columns stand sentinel.
- Downstairs, pride of place goes to the 14-seater dining table, whose glass top rests on a network of polished roots surrounding a massive tree-trunk base. The table lies to one side of this big bright room that opens up almost completely to the garden – sliding glass doors disappearing into the walls – while on the opposite side of the room four rattan sofas provide another relaxed seating area.
- Behind the dining room is a cosy TV lounge and bar area where a massive semi-circular couch faces a 50-inch TV with Satellite channels, DVD and Blu-ray player, and behind this is the villa’s large professional kitchen fitted out in stainless steel.
- A broad timber sun deck lies beyond the dining room, bordering a wide lawn and walled gardens that finish at the splendid 17-metre infinity pool perched virtually on the cliff edge. Another large decked area flanks the pool, and neatly built to one side of the garden are two guest washrooms and a pool shower. When The Pala and Villa Rose are rented jointly, or for large weddings and special celebrations, their gardens can be opened up to create an idyllic cliff-top event space.
RATES 2015-2016 Season Period :
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1225 ++,14 nights or more: US$ 1041 ++ Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1730 ++,14 nights or more: US$ 1557 ++ Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 2325 ++,14 nights or more: US$ 2209 ++ Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 &16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, plus the services of a villa manager, chef, villa attendants, complimentary continental or american breakfast, a car and driver for up to eight hours a day (including petrol).
- Sports centre and spa facilities, shared with the other two villas on the estate, are also available to guests.
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.