Cliff Top Grandeur, Orientated towards the Indian Ocean to capture daily sunset vistas, LaGen Cliff Villa is elevated high above a world-class surf break on a prime piece of landscape near the revered Uluwatu temple. This grand three-level villa residence and venue for wedding celebrations is accessed through a traditional Balinese entrance that belies the luxury that waits beyond. A tropical courtyard creates an ambient environment at the front of the villa with a generous swimming pool, sun-loungers and outdoor dining settings to accommodate small groups. This area is edged in lush foliage, garden lanterns and a pair of thatched pavilions strewn with brightly coloured cushions
Embracing Sea Views The heart of the villa is a multi-purpose living cum ceremonial space that extends right back to an entire wall dominated by full-length glass doors flanked by two stone columns. A stunning infinity pool is juxtaposed against a background of sea views and cliff top terrain, where couples can exchange their wedding vows before an audience of loved ones. An elegant d?cor of understated simplicity does not detract from the raw beauty that surrounds this isolated retreat. The room?s masterpiece is a fully restored classic 1915 Yamaha piano that was carefully air-freighted from Japan.Luxurious Sleeping Quarters A modern kitchen alcove as well as 5 luxuriously appointed bedroom suites are conveniently located off the main living space. Each suite features an ornate bathroom with separate shower and sunken tub facility to enjoy lavish bathing rituals. Matching wedding suites, both with spiral staircase access to a charming rooftop terrace, are available for the bride and groom to prepare for their nuptials in privacy.
Spa Retreat Secluded on the villa?s second level is an exclusive master bedroom and integrated spa facility to indulge in a comprehensive menu of in-house body and beauty treatments. Combining cool marble tiles and delicate stone carvings, this suite enables couples to spend quality time alone together and be pampered by trained therapists
Recreational Facilities The entire lower level of LaGen Cliff Villa is dedicated to fulfilling the recreational pursuits of guests? during their stay. A state-of-the-art audio visual room with satellite television, projector and internet access provides a comfortable air-conditioned retreat for film and music enthusiasts. There is also a bar facility with pool table and lounge perfect for entertaining friends. An authentic Tatami room is another unique feature of the villa that recreates a cozy environment of old-world charm for Japanese tea ceremonies.
Roof Top Terrace The highest point of the villa is a stylish roof top terrace with three pavilions strategically positioned to take pleasure in scenic 180 degree views. From this vantage point guests? can enjoy the afternoon sea breeze, sunset cocktails or an informal gathering under the star-filled night sky.
3 (Prince, Princess and Crown) of 4 x 4 m rooms (twin bed can be use as double bed)
2 (King and Queen) rooms of 5.2 x 6.7 m master bedrooms (king size bed)
1 (Spa Suite) room of 6 x 11 m (king size bed)
- 5 bedrooms plus 1 Spa Suite
- Bathtubs and showers in all bedrooms,Spacious and comfortable living areas,In villa massage
- Pool table and pool bar
- Audio-visual room equipped with internet access and movie projector
- Balcony with 3 ?Bales with 1 one king size bed for honeymooners. Balcony can be accessed directly from the King or Queen (Master bedrooms)
- Modern western standard kitchen equipment?complete with kitchen set, refrigerator and modern cooking utensils
- Classical Antique Piano made by YAMAHA made in 1915
- 2 swimming pools: Swimming pool 1: 7m x 10m (with hot plunge pool ?insert?) Swimming pool 2: 8.5m x 18m
- 24 Hour Butler Service & Unpacking and packing of suitcase
- In-villa registration
- Personalized breakfast served at guest?s preferred time.
- Cool towel and refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Wake up calls & Laundry service
- First Day Only breakfast for up to 10 persons and other day we just have cook and material optional for breakfast,lunch or dinner
- Return airport transfe
- US$ 650++ Low Season 2 Nights
- US$ 875++ High Season 4 Nights
- US$ 980++ Peak Season 6 Nights