Imagine staying in a private villa, with your own pool, in a luxury cliff-top resort on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in South Bali. Here, you can enjoy all the benefits of your own three-bedroom, modern holiday home – including personal butler service and the use of a car and driver – as well as all the benefits of the boutique-style Karma Kandara Resort, which has everything that you could possibly require within a secure, walled estate. This includes access, via a cable cabin, to a pristine white-sand beach-club, as well as a kids’ club, a jungle gym, a gourmet restaurant, a main swimming pool, and a fabulous cliff-top spa offering spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean.
Your personal butler will be there to greet you at Villa Karma Gita – your contemporary-styled, two-storey, three-bedroom residence, with a courtyard garden and a 6 x 4-metre pool lined with green Java stone. The villa is constructed of local materials, and features white palimanan walls, marble floors, and a shingle roof.
Tactile interiors, Indonesian artefacts, and a rich palette of fabrics in shades of coffee, cream and chocolate, make for an effortless elegance. On the ground floor is an open-plan living & dining room and integrated kitchen, featuring full height folding glass doors, designed to combine air conditioned comfort with tropical living around the pool deck. Here, you can live in harmony with the balmy Bali outdoors. The living area beckons with a comfortable sofa and chairs for a cosy family movie session in front of the large, international-channel TV and DVD player.
The services of your villa attendants are included in rate. Two butlers share their time between of four of the private residences. They will look after all your needs, including grocery shopping, delivering and collecting your laundry, summoning your private chauffeur, reserving a table at the restaurant, or booking a massage or treatment for you at the spa. Note, the villa has a washing machine if you prefer to do your own washing.
The ground floor sleeping arrangements offer flexibility and are ideal for families with kids. Here, you will find two air-conditioned guestrooms, each with an ensuite marble bathroom fitted with a shower. One of these bedrooms is furnished with a king-size bed, and the other with twin beds that can be converted to king. Additionally, there is a separate, air-conditioned study room furnished with a desk and a sofa, which can be converted to a bed and used as an additional bedroom if required (at extra charge).
The luckiest members of the party will relish the exclusivity of the large and luxurious air-conditioned master bedroom, which covers the top floor of the villa. Featuring a soaring roof and a teakwood floor, it is furnished with a king-size bed and a desk, and equipped with an international-channel TV and DVD player for when you want to escape. This romantic bedroom is complemented by a walk-in wardrobe, a private wooden balcony with treetop views, and a marble ensuite bathroom fitted with a shower and a freestanding terrazzo bathtub.
Available for your comfort at Villa Karma Gita and all of our Karma residences:
- Three luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Master bedroom has walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- Master bathroom has shower and a bathtub.
- Master bedroom comes with an international-channel TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons.
- Quality bedding and towels, bathrobes, and Karma original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and international channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request).
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 6 x 4 metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Outdoor garden rattan furniture including table, chairs and lounging chair.
- Small, well-manicured garden with tropical shrubs and ornamental pond.
SEASON PRICE (PER NIGHT)
- Low Season : IDR 7,590,000 ++ (11 January – 30 June; 1 September – 19 December;) Min Stay 3 Night
- High Season: IDR 8,970,000 ++ (1 July – 31 August;) Min Stay 5 Night
- Peak Season: IDR 12,075,000 ++ (20 December – 10 January) Min Stay 7 Night
++ Rates are subject to 10% VAT (government tax)
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for six people, plus one infant sleeps free of charge in parents’ bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge).
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service (provided by Karma resorts).
- Regular gardening and pool cleaning (provided by Karma resorts).
- Gas-fired barbeque under staff supervision (gas is provided).
- Complimentary one-time airport pick up and drop off, as well as Kuta / Nusa Dua / Seminyak Sanur area one-time pick-up and drop-off (for direct bookings only).
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in villa and on resort’s premises.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- A 6-seater car with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for up to eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol).
- Villa attendants to assist the guests during their stay, six days per week (provided by our management). Their working hours are until 8pm.
- Complimentary use of resort facilities including private beach club with cable car access, gym, kids’ club, meeting room.
- Satellite TV channels available in master suite and in the lounge.
- Sound system with iPod connection.
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
Services available at extra cost:
- Additional person (if more than six guests), child above 12 years or adult is chargeable at USD 35 per night, including tax. Comfortable extra bed is provided. Additional children under 12 years sleeping in the study room using existing bedding are charged at half-price (USD 17.50 per night). Maximum of 8 guests including children.
- Villa Karma Gita is set up for self-catering with a fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blender, pans and cooking utensils provided). Guests can use the resort’s room service and two restaurants; orders will be charged to the guests’ bill.
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request for a fee of USD 75 + 10% tax per day. Staff working hours are 8am – 8pm. Guests are required to provide money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and the cook will provide receipts. Please note that the villa has no stocks of basic items like spices and condiments.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour.
- Massages and Spa treatments both in-villa and in the Chakra Spa.
- Group wellness classes performed in the resort. Please refer to the resort’s weekly activities guide.
- 24/7 resort room service.
- Additional staff (i.e. baby sitter); and your villa attendant overtime (after 8pm).