Bulan Putih Villa by 7 bedrooms sits atop a cliff on the Bukit Peninsula, a mere twenty-five minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport. It overlooks the dramatic surf breaks at Bingin and Dreamland beaches, which draw in devoted surfers from around the world and play host to international surf competitions.
The golden sands can be reached within a leisurely ten minute stroll. Attractions like Uluwatu temple, Kuta golf course and the award winning bars and restaurants of Seminyak are all just a drive away.
- BEDROOMS : Five spacious bedrooms occupy the first and second floors of the main house. Each one boasts a king size bed kitted out in crisp, white cotton. Billowing mosquito nets hang from the ceiling adding a touch of that Oriental mystique. At night, black out curtains deliver endless hours of uninterrupted sleep.Each room also has a day bed for massages or afternoon lounging. For those seeking a little solitude, a door at the back of four of the bedrooms leads to a small reading room, complete with comfy chair and traditional carpet. An open library on the first floor landing allows more sociable readers to compare notes on the latest bestseller.Subdued tones and minimalist modern sculptures create a sense of calm and ensure that nothing distracts from the stunning views beyond the French windows. To sample the fresh Bali air, guests can simply step onto the large and shady balcony that wraps around each floor, slip into a chair and put their feet up.The en suite bathrooms that adjoin each room are simply elegant, fitted with both bathtubs and rain showers. From the main first floor bathrooms, guests can take in spectacular views as they soak in the tub.
- GARDEN SUITES : As well as the five bedrooms in the main villa, guests can also make use of the two private Garden Suites in the garden. Each one houses a single, spacious bedroom and an outdoor bathroom for bathing au naturel, Bali style. The abundant use of dark wood and the eight metre high ceilings make these bungalows a striking addition to the main villa.
- INDOOR DINING : The dining table at Villa Bulan Putih seats 16 people, making it a clear gathering point for social chat and gastronomic indulgence. Guests looking for something a little special can invite renowned chefs to prepare a meal just for them. A back kitchen is used for preparation, while the open front kitchen gives chefs the chance to showcase their art.
- OUTDOOR DINING : An oversized 3.5m outdoor dining table means guests can take their meals in the garden. This is a popular choice in the evening when the lights of Seminyak and Legian provide a glittering backdrop over the ocean. Fresh seafood and choice cuts of meat can be grilled to perfection on the large gas barbeque.
- LIVING AREA : Cool air flows freely through the large and open living area on the ground floor of Villa Bulan Putih. Whitewashed walls and stone floors are cool and calm while Balinese furniture, silk finishings from Hanoi and modern art work provide meditation points for the wandering mind. Guests can sink into the three metre sofa and drink in the stunning sea view. The more actively inclined can compete in a game of pool, while the back bar can be filled with liquid refreshments on request. Finally, a TV room with home theatre system is a cosy refuge where guests can recline, relax and take in the latest Hollywood blockbusters or catch up on the news. A large daybed and en suite bathroom means this room can also serve as bedroom for additional guests.
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Architecture & Design
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ocean Views
- Private Swimming Pool
- Stereo & DVD Player
- Walking distance to beach
- Back-up Generator
- Event / Wedding Venue
- Safety Box
- TV Satellite/Cable
Villa Bulan Putih sits atop a cliff on the Bukit Peninsula, a mere twenty-five minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport. It overlooks the dramatic surf breaks at Bingin and Dreamland beaches, which draw in devoted surfers from around the world and play host to international surf competitions. The golden sands can be reached within a leisurely ten minute stroll. Attractions like Uluwatu temple, Kuta golf course and the award winning bars and restaurants of Seminyak are all just a drive away. minutes (7 km) drive to Jimbaran, 40 minutes (9.3 km) drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport, 55 minutes (13.7 km) drive to Seminyak Night Life.
- Low Season : US$1250++ Min 3 Might Stay
- High Season : US$1,550 / Night Min 5 night Stay
- Peak Season : US$1,650 / Night Min 7 Night Stay
- Low Season : 04 February, 2014 — 15 April, 2014, 26 April, 2014—26 June, 2014 & 01 September, 2014 — 07 November, 2014 ,07 November, 2014 —05 December, 2014 ,05 December, 2014 — 19 December, 2014
- High Season : 15 April, 2014 — 26 April, 2014, 26 June, 2014 — 02 August, 2014 & 17 August, 2014 — 01 September, 2014
- Peak Season : 02 August, 2014 — 17 August, 2014 & 19 December, 2014 — 10 January, 2015
- Low Season : 10 January, 2015 — 03 April, 2015, 10 April, 2015 — 26 June, 2015
- High Season : 03 April, 2015 — 10 April, 2015& 26 June, 2015 — 02 August, 2015
- Airport Transfer Service (1x round-trip)
- Car & Driver – (seating 6 passengers) up to 8 hours per day excluding petrol and driver’s overtime
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendant, technician, security
- WIFI Internet
- Welcome Refreshment & Fruit Basket
Terms & Condition :
- Subject + 15.5% Taxes & Services
- Above Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge. Rates are valid until 31 March, 2015.
Wedding & Event :
- Extra charges apply for function Fee for the use of the venue at US1,500 ++.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay requirement for an event in Low and 5 nights stay in High Season and a 7 night minimum stay in Peak season.
- A Banjar (local community) Fee of approximately Rp 6,000,000 (the amount is subject to change) will be applied.
- A refundable security deposit is required of US$ 1,000 to cover any damage to the property.
- The maximum number of adults who can be accommodated at Villa Bulan Putih is 14 pax
- An Event organiser must be hired to co-ordinate the event. The Event Organizer will be responsible to provide ALL the party equipment, including the sound system, the bar, glasses, backup generator, fridges etc and all service staff.
- Please also note that the music must stop at 23:00 PM at the latest and there is a limit to the volume of amplified music.
- It is not permitted to have fireworks, fire dance, paper candle lanterns, or anything involving fire.
- Power cannot be drawn from the villa power supply as there is insufficient, hence the EO must supply an outside generator.
- Maximum number of guests is 100 invitation guest.