The Villa offers its guests sumptuous and spacious villa accommodation on 2 levels of this stunning property. The villa features 4 airy, designer-inspired bedrooms, each with beautiful en suite bathrooms, appointments and features befitting such a luxury private villa. All villa bedrooms come with Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, cable TV with flat screen TV and DVD players. WiFi is available throughout the villa.
- Master Suite : The “Master Suite” is the height of luxury and indulgence for guests. Adjacent to the villa’s lounge, dining and entertainment pavilion, a beautiful mural, depicting scenes from the epic and legendary Balinese Ramayana fable, beckons you to this exclusive and private retreat.A covered walkway leads past the Master Suite bathroom – an ultimate haven of design and beauty – to the Master Suite bedroom with its wrap-around balcony and spectacular ocean views. Dominated by a 4-poster King Bed looking out to its balcony and onto the sea, the Suite features timber wood floors, large dresser area in panelled wood and a private staircase down to the Pool and Deck area below. Your balcony hosts an inviting day-bed to unwind and relax on as the gentle ocean breezes soothe you.The bathroom is pure heaven! Raised on a plinth, a large, black-flecked circular terrazzo bath dominates the room, behind which stands twin vanities and feature mirror leading to a large stand-alone shower on one side and WC to the other. The crowning glory of this exquisite and intimate bathroom is undoubtedly the hand-carved stone mural representing Balinese maidens from the Ramayana tale as they indulge in the delights of bathing and pampering.
- Ocean Suite : On the 2nd level of Villa Awang Bali, looking straight out to the Ocean across a manicured lawn is the “Ocean Suite”, the epitome of luxury and comfort.The Ocean Suite features a large bedroom with king bed, fitted wardrobes, writing desk, TV console and timber wood floors with windows overlooking the gorgeous infinity swimming pool as well as the ocean. The bathroom is delightful and features an indoor shower area, vanity and WC and sliding doors open on one side to an outdoor shower fountain and garden for that al fresco bathing experience – not to be missed!
- Taksaka Suite : With a view out across the pool, deck and villa gardens, this king bedroom with en suite bathroom offers guests space, comfort and beautiful fittings and appointments. A king bed dominates the room, complimented by a writing desk, comfy chair, timber wood floors and TV console for your comfort and enjoyment. To one side a door leads into the intimate en suite bathroom fitted with private shower area, vanity and WC. Sliding glass doors open out to a garden sanctuary featuring a large, terrazzo bathtub with shower fittings to enjoy a private and intimate bathing experience as your senses are soothed by the gentle cascade of water from above… Heavenly!
- Semara Suite : This Suite looks down the length of the villa’s beautiful infinity pool to the ocean and is a light and breezy bedroom to take in the ocean air and superlative vistas.It features twin beds as well as a day bed to while away the day. The Suite comes with twin wardrobes, timber wood floor, TV/DVD and has an en suite bathroom replete with shower, vanity and WC for your comfort.
Amenities & Service : Villa Awang Bali is a luxury, private 4 bedroom villa which offers guests a plethora of amenities as well as service excellence to make a Bali villa holiday just perfect.The villa is a beautiful property on 3 separate levels which cascade down to its cliff-top frontage and exceptional ocean vistas. Below is a brief description highlighting the villa features and amenities on each distinct level of the villa. :
- Level 1 – Entertainment: This level features the villa’s entrance, car port and private front garden with lily ponds, Balinese temple and Buddha statue. Steps lead up to the impressive double doors which open to the entrance foyer and main entertainment pavilion.This pavilion is the ideal place to entertain, relax and enjoy fine-dining and features a large lounge area, dining table for 8 to the side of which is located the villa’s state-of-the-art kitchen where your personal chef prepares culinary delights for your pleasure. The vast pavilion benefits from huge sliding glass doors which can be closed or opened out to the gentle ocean breezes.In front of the pavilion is a large deck area, stretching the entire width of the property – a great place to dine al fresco, sip a cocktail or catch some rays. It leads along a covered pathway to the Master Suite with its delightful king bedroom and feature bathroom (see accommodation page).Stairs in the entertainment pavilion or to the side of the imposing deck area lead down to Level 2 of this stylish property…
- Level 2 – Pool & Accommodations: The stairs sweep out onto the 20m infinity Pool and large deck area replete with sun loungers and parasols to while away lazy days catching up on your reading or latest tunes in between soothing dips in the pool… Three of the 4 villa bedrooms are located on this level of the villa – the Ocean Suite and Pool Suites 1 & 2 – each enjoying great views out to the ocean or across the pool and villa’s mature tropical flora and fauna.For further entertainment and relaxation, there is a large lounge with super-comfy elliptical sofa to unwind on. The room also comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD and Music System to catch a movie or enjoy some summer sounds. To its side is a convenient WC.
- Level 3 – Clifftop Garden & Plunge Pool:Steps lead down from the Pool to the villa’s absolute cliff-top frontage where guests can enjoy spectacular views of the beach caressed by crystal-clear waters. Savour the picture-perfect images of the waves breaking on the reef and the local fishing boats harvesting their sought-after seaweed.The garden features a large plunge pool with Jacuzzi – ideal for a dip or for children to play in – which is fed from the infinity pool above as it cascades down a rock grotto. To the side of the plunge pool is an invitingly large Bale to take a nap or simply admire the vistas on offer. Behind the pool is a purpose-built BBQ area and bar/kitchen, just what you need for that sumptuous BBQ banquet on the manicured lawn at dusk… Simply exquisite!bAnd, if you would like to walk down to the beach, the villa has its own private walkway down to the sandy beach below.
Service at Villa Awang Bali
Service excellence is at the heart of the Villa Awang Bali experience and compliments the fine accommodations and amenities at the villa. The villa staff bring that deft, personal touch to your stay, leaving you to focus on relaxing and making the most of your villa holiday.Your villa rental includes the following services to make your stay at the villa the most enjoyable and create a truly indulgent holiday experience:
- Villa Manager – Komang – at your service for all your needs
- Personal Chef for your culinary odyssey at the villa
- Housekeeping staff to take care of you
- 4 Security staff
- 1 Gardener and Pool-keeper
Your villa rental also includes the following service elements:
- Car with Driver (10 hours per day)
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi internet free of charge throughout the villa
- Toiletries provided – shampoo, bath gel, conditioner
- Hairdryer, bath gown & slippers in-villa
- Linens & Towels provided
- Safe Deposit Boxes for your valuables
- Massage / Spa services on request by prior arrangement
Villa Awang Bali sits atop the cliffs above Pandawa Beach on the Bukit Peninsula in Bali. It enjoys outstanding views to the reef, turquoise ocean and endless horizon beyond.The villa has private steps offering direct access to the beautiful, white sandy beach below and is a short drive to Nusa Dua as well as Jimbaran Bay for dining, entertainment and shopping.The villa is approximately a 30 minute drive from Bali’s international airport. Nusa Dua and Jimbaran Bay for fine-dining, shopping and entertainment are a short drive from the villa.
- LOW SEASON : US$ 950++ /night ( 5th January – 31st May & 1st October – 19th ) Min Stay 3 Night
- PEAK SEASON: US$ 1100++ ( 1st June – 30th September & 20th December – 4th Janurary ) Min Stay 4 night
Please note: ++ refers to 10% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge for rates listed above
Inclusive rental benefits:
- Daily breakfast (7-10 am)
- Car with Driver (max 10 hours per day)
- Airport Transfers
Wedding / Event Venue :
Villa Awang Bali works with some of the best Bali wedding planners who can custom tailor a Bali Wedding Package for your dream wedding in Bali.Our preferred wedding planners can provide a range of Western or Balinese venue decoration packages, Live bands, DJ’s, a string trio, quartet or choir for the ceremony, flowers, hair & make-up, photography, videography, post ceremony cocktails and canapés, fully catered wedding reception complete with fireworks display to turn your wedding into an unforgettable extravaganza.
Let us provide a magical Bali wedding venue and experience for the most unforgettable of days. Email us email@example.com to start your odyssey…
Key Venue Rental Information for your Private Wedding or Event
- Venue capacity: Maximum 100 guests for wedding or functions
- Event Fee: US$1,500++
- Security Deposit: US$750 (fully refundable)
- Minimum Stay/Booking Requirements – 3 nights stay for bride and groom and family members up to 8 people
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for other specific information