Villa at Hartland is nestled into the slopes of Ubud’s scenic Sayan Ridge and overlooking a patchwork of rice paddies beside the Ayung River lies Bali’s latest work of art – Rental Villa at Hartland is a thoughtfully conceived and charmingly executed Luxury Bali Retreat – only a 7 minute drive from the centre of Ubud.
One of the most stunning Sayan Valley views greets you upon arrival at this gorgeous newly completed Ubud private vacation villa. Carefully set into the landscape around the 6,000 square meter Estate are Villa at Hartland’s four comfortable and beautifully furnished air-conditioned Suites, all created with a natural design befitting its special Bali location. Each one of the bedrooms has its own private space and extensive garden surrounding it. Three Suites are made from reclaimed teak wood houses – a Joglo, a Java House and a Gladak. Each grass –roofed Suite features a spacious double bedroom, luxurious bathroom and a large wooden deck with an outdoor lounging area and open spaces for early morning Yoga or Meditation.
Now only 3 bedrooms villa before by Fourth Suite is “Colonial Style” – stucco with a large Living and Dining Verandah leading off a Double Bedroom. A small single bedroom connects. Both bedrooms have their own private garden bathrooms. A fully operational kitchen is located at the back of this building.
A separate open-air Dining Pavilion sits atop the Pool House – offering spectacular views across the Ayung river to the rice fields and the mountains beyond, to the sunset and the distant ocean. A fully equipped kitchen adjoins, whilst the enclosed Pool Pavilion houses showers, bathroom and dressing room. The Dining Table and Benches have been hand made on the property from large pieces of old buried teak. In fact, almost all of the furniture has been hand made on site from reclaimed teak or old Ulin (iron wood) by Javanese artisans. The unique stone featured in the Pool House and some bathrooms comes from the island of Sumba.
Two bamboo Meditation Gazebos are located in secluded spots further down the hillside towards the organic vegetable and herb gardens. They are fan-cooled have mosquito nets and, of course, amazing views!
The property also boasts its own pure natural spring from which water is pumped up for the pool, the organic vegetable and herb gardens and for household use.
- Fully staffed
- Large Infinity Pool
- Rice Terrace Views
- Romantic Hideaway
- Valley views
Villa at Hartland is nestled into the slopes of Ubud’s scenic Sayan Ridge and overlooking a patchwork of rice paddies beside the Ayung River lies Bali’s latest work of art – Rental Villa at Hartland is a thoughtfully conceived and charmingly executed Luxury Bali Retreat – only a 7 minute drive from the centre of Ubud.15 minutes (3.1 km) drive to Cultural town of Ubud, 100 minutes (24.5 km) drive to Seminyak Night Life, 120 minutes (29.8 km) drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- Stereo & DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Swimming Pool
- Safety Box
- TV Satellite/Cable
- 24 hr Security Service
- Airport Transfer Service (1x round-trip)
- Chef, trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Food / Beverages shopping service based on cost of groceries
- Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendant, technician, security
- Guest Registration with Local Authorities
- Local tea & coffee on request
- Night security service
- WIFI Internet
- Welcome Refreshment & Fruit Basket
RATES : 3 bedrooms villa Rates are valid until 31 March, 2015.
- Low Season : US$ $920++ / Night Minimum Stay 5 nights ( 26 April, 2014— 26 June 2014,01 September, 2014 — 07 November, – 19 December, 2014 10 January, 2015 — 03 April, 2015.10 April, 2015 — 26 June, 2015 & 01 September, 2015— 23 September, 2015 )
- High Season : US$ 1.250++ / Night Minimum Stay 5 nights ( 26 June, 2014—02 August, 2014.17 August, 2014 — 01 September, 2014.03 April, 2015 — 10 April, 2015.26 June, 2015 — 02 August, 2015 & 17 August, 2015 — 01 September, 2015)
- Peak Season : US$ 1.290++ / Night Minimum Stay 7 nights ( 02 August, 2014 — 17 August, 2014.19 December, 2014 — 10 January, 2015 & 02 August, 2015 — 17 August, 2015
- Above Rates are quoted in US Dollars per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge.
- Extra Bed US$ 45++/night