Villa Cory comes as a perfect sanctuary for travelers who want to spend their vacation minimum hassles.
It is located very close to Central Ubud, the art capital of the Bali Islands.It is approximately will take ten minutes only to reach the heart of the buzzing galleries, performance art stages and other rich cultural attractions.
From the international airport, the chauffeur can take you in one hour to this pleasant spot and if you want to visit Monkey Forest it is only seven minutes away from your villa.
Villa Cory provides two units of one-bedroom villa, which is perfect for a traveler who wants to spend the island by him or herself, or with minimum companion.
This accommodation is remarkable for its quick access to comfort and relaxation.
It is close to rice paddy fields which are green during mature period and yellow when the crop is ready to harvest, and thus making refreshing view. If you are lucky, you can see the farmers harvesting their crops.
In the property itself, as soon as you are standing in the door way, you can see the private pool with clear water reflecting the blue sky, with a Bale pavilion at one end of the pool.
Facilities and Services
Complimentary guest services and facilities
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- English speaking staff
- Private kitchen in each villa.
- Housekeeping Service
- Broadband internet connection (at additional charge-using external modem)
- Flat screen TV in all the rooms, DVD player.
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Swimming pool in each villa
- Safe deposit box in each villa
- One free massage during stay for one person, min stay 5 nights.
Non Complimentary guest services and facilities
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
- Car rental and tour guide service organization.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Massage treatment
Villa Cory is located on Banjar Kumbuh, Desa Mas (Next to Pelangi School), Ubud, Bali. It is about a seven minutes drive by car or motorbike to Ubud town centre. Along the way to Ubud Center, you will find Tourist Information, restaurants, shops, transportation, galleries, internet cafes, post office and the are found within the Ubud area
Ubud, is the art center of Bali where some of the finest works in the world in silver, wood, paintings and stone are on display. This village is where you can discover the real Bali, where the people are very friendly and entertaining.
Ubud market is also very close, where you can buy anything from fresh vegetables, fruit, food, clothing, to baskets and wood-carvings. Paintings, silverware, museums, and Balinese dance performances in the evening, are all in close proximity.Villa Cory Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Banjar Kumbuh (Next to Pelangi School)
- Normal Season: US$ 145 ++/Villa/Night
- High Season: US$ 165 ++/Villa/Night
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Villa Cleaning
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- An additional charge of Rp. 30.000/person/day for American Breakfast
- Selection of Food and Beverages are available On Call.
- High Season Dates: 1 – 31 August, 22 December – 5 January
- Normal Season: All dates except High Season dates