WELCOME TO CASA DHYANA …. Situated 7 kilometers off Bali’s art and cultural center of Ubud, in the village of Singakerta, Gianyar, and surrounded by local villages and rice fields. Casa Dhyana is a secluded retreat in the area, it is a place of tranquility and relaxation. The location is convenient to begin your tours to the culturally rich attractions and sites of Bali. A great place for escape from a busy city life.
Each room has two deluxe beds that can be joined together as one, AC, large bathroom with shower and hot water. In addition, local channel TV and wifi, as well as safety deposit box are available for our guests. And to accommodate guests convenience, coffee, tea and bottled water also are provided in the kitchenette.
A leisure room facing the swimming pool, equipped with pool table and bar. This is an ideal spot to chill and hang out with friends and family.
The swimming pool is located in the heart of the villa area, where it connects to each building. Guests can enjoy private swimming pool under the sun and relax. At night time the pool creates the romantic mood, guests can enjoy sitting at bale bengong.
The main kitchenis separated by fish pond, and it is fully equipped with utensils, stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, and water dispenser. Guests are welcome to use the facility while staying at the villa.
The dining room is located in a very spacious open air Javanese architectural offering the view of garden and the swimming pool. Six seating table that will sets a romantic dining experience to guests, and can be adjusted as well to cater larger groups. Please inform Casa Dhyana house management. In addition if you need grocery shopping, our staff is also available to do so. There is 20% charge from total of the grocery bill for the service.
Beautiful large wooden Balinese design sofa placed in an open space architecture overlooking the swimming pool where guests can sit and relax with friends and families, or just enjoy reading a book and having a cup of coffee.
Situated 7 kilometers off Bali’s art and cultural center of Ubud, in the village of Singakerta, Gianyar, and surrounded by local villages and rice fields. Casa Dhyana is a secluded retreat in the area, it is a place of tranquility and relaxation.The location is convenient to begin your tours to the culturally rich attractions and sites of Bali. A great place for escape from a busy city life.
- 1-bedroom Low :USD 215, High :USD 235 & Peak : USD 255
- 2-bedroom Low :USD 275 ,High : USD 325 & Peak : USD 375
- 3-bedroom Low :USD 295 ,High : USD 395 & Peak : USD 495
- 4-bedroom Low : USD 345, High: USD 445 & Peak : USD 545
- Low: Jan 9 – Jun 30, Sep 16 – Dec 18, except Chinese New Year, and Easter week 2016
- High: Sep 1 – 15, Chinese New Year, and Easter week 2016 (March 22-29, 2016)
- Peak: Aug 1 – 31, Dec 19 – Jan 8
- First morning Continental breakfast ingredients
- Daily housekeeping staff
- Free unlimited dial-up internet connection
- Fruit basket and flower arrangement upon arrival
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Unlimited filtered drinking water
- Complimentary airport pick up (one car only, 4 passengers plus luggages) for minimum booking of 3 nights
- Minimum stay: Low season 3 nights, High season 5 nights, Peak season: 7 nights.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per bedroom. If Guest wishes to have additional guests, Guest needs to inform Villa Casa Dhyana prior to receipt of deposit payment to acquire our
- permission. This is also to assure you of a level of service and adequate bedding and linens for your stay.
- Any additional guest must be notified in writing prior to booking confirmation for approval.
- Extra charge of USD 30 per pax incur for any additional guest (above 12 years old) exceeding
- the maximum villa occupancy of 2 guests per room.
- Children under 12 years old can stay at no charge, sharing bed with parents.
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 11:00. Villa Casa Dhyana will try to accommodate the
- Guest’s actual arrival and departure times, subject to availability.
- Late checkout is subject to availability on the day of departure. Late check out up to 6pm incurs a fee equal to 50% nightly rental charge and a full nightly rate incurs for late check out after 6pm.
- Villa Casa Dhyana required a refundable security bond deposit of USD 150 upon arrival in which will be refunded by the end of guests stay, less any deduction for the cost of replacement or repair for any loss or damage to the Property.