Pondok Sebatu Villa Ubud Bali is one of the Joglo Style Villa In Ubud, Located in a historical village Named Sebatu Village, Tegalalang, Gianyar, Bali with famous temple called Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple.Pondok Sebatu Villa will prepare 10 deluxe rooms which is 3 deluxe rooms is ready to stay and the others will be announced soon.
Let’s start to feel our fresh weather, nature and culture Just short description about Ubud and Tegalalang: Ubud is a remarkable town in the middle of the island of Bali. For more than a century, it has been the island’s preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. Nonetheless, Ubud is still popular with backpackers, mystics and all the finest fringe elements of global society. Ubud is not “ruined”. Its character is too strong to be destroyed. It still draws people who add something; people who are actively involved in art, nature, anthropology, music, dance, architecture, environmentalism, “alternative modalities,” and more.
Ubud is arguably the best place to use as a base if you’re visiting Bali; if you’re looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Ubud is surrounded bymost of the things that bring people to Bali — scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, palaces and rivers.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer. It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road from Kintamani to Ubud. This rice terrace is one of the alternative tourist destinations to visit during Kintamani Tour or Ubud Village tour.
Services & Facilities
Our villa exactly gives the best facilities and services for your holiday.
At the Pondok Sebatu Villa, you can enjoy probably two freshwater swimming pools for children and adult where you also can relaxation or you can read your favorite book in the comfy, leather recliner armchair, besides we provides restaurant with the delicious food, fast Wi-Fi and broadband system in public areas, beautiful garden, exactly there is a family room for family gathering, hot and cold running water, living room, and babysitting for caring your children.
We also provides shuttle service, safety deposit, laundry service, water sport, bicycle rental for surrounding the street around the villa, good room service also gives you tour packages.
Pondok Sebatu Villa is villa estate sets a new standard for exclusive, luxurious tropical living and entertaining, and is ideal for the discerning traveler searching for something completely unique, right in the heart of the fabled South Pacific.
- free Shuttle to Ubud Area
- free morning educational trekking
- cycling downhill from Mount Batur (optional)
- Balinese cooking (optional)
- Smoke Duck /Chicken Dinner (optional)
RATES ( Valid until 31st of March 2015 )
- 3 Bedroom Pool Villa $1200 ++
- 2 Bedroom Pool Villa $850 ++
- 1 Bedroom Pool Villa $450 ++
- Deluxe Suite $400 ++
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice
- High & Peak Season: 20th of December 2014 – 05 January 2015,
- Subject 15.5% tax & services charges
- Room Rates are quoted in US Dollars
- Booking confirmation will relate to villa type, not the villa name.
- Maximum number of persons per room is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 (sharing bed)
- Maximum number of persons for whole 3 bedroom villa is 6 adults + 2 children under 12 yrs
- Maximum number of persons for whole 2 bedroom villa is 4 adults + 1 children under 12 yrs
- 1 Extra bed available with prior notice with cost at $45 net/nightinclude daily Breakfast
- Baby cot is available at free of charge1 on each room
- Free access to Common Area facilities
MINIMUM BOOKING PERIOD
- Normal Season : 1 nights
- High/Peak Season : 3 nights
- 1 way Afternoon
- Tea, Fruit Platter, Parking space, Shuttle to Ubud, turndown service