WELCOME TO SESEH BEACH VILLAS
Overlooking the ocean and just metres from the beach, the contemporary-styled Seseh Beach Villas are a study in perfect symmetry.
The thatch-roofed Seseh Beach Villa I comprises a pair of two-storey buildings, with a living and dining room in between, a delightful rooftop terrace, and five air-conditioned, ensuite bedrooms. Outside, a flat lawn and open-sided dining and living pavilions are situated at either end of a 16.5-metre swimming pool.
The six bedroom Seseh Beach villa II is equally charming, and its completion in 2015 will bring the total number of bedrooms available at this property to an impressive eleven.
The villas’ location in the pretty seaside village of Seseh offers guests the opportunity to witness traditional rural life, complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, including a car and driver.
Seseh Beach Villa, our five-bedroom luxury home, overlooks the Indian Ocean in the peaceful rural village of Seseh on Bali’s south-west coast.
The villa is packed with facilities to satisfy and entertain every holidaymaker. Indoors is a large, air-conditioned, open-plan living space with a comfortable sitting area, dining table and bar. A PlayStation, Wii and Xbox (with a 60-inch smart TV to play them on), as well as a whole host of regular games and toys, will keep the kids amused.
Outdoors, the poolside sun loungers and the rooftop ‘sunset’ terrace invite relaxation, as does the open-sided living pavilion with its sofas, ceiling fans and big-screen TV. Enjoy casual lunches and tropical evening meals in the open-sided dining pavilion next to the swimming pool, followed by a stroll down to the beach for a paddle in the sea.
At night enjoy air-conditioned comfort, or slide back the French doors and let the sea breeze cool your bedroom as you fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves.
Our great team of staff have been professionally trained to provide you with nothing but the very best service. You will be looked after by a full-time manager, butlers, 24-hour security and a personal chef who will to cook anything you desire. We also offer the facility of a car and driver for trips to Seminyak, a round of golf at the nearby Nirwana Bali Golf Course, or to explore Bali’s beautiful countryside and fascinating culture.
In 2015 our six-bedroom sister property, Seseh Beach Villa II, will be completed. When rented together, the two villas will offer 11 rooms with three swimming pools, a gymnasium and an on-site spa, allowing for the largest of groups and providing even more space for wonderful weddings and special events.
- The two master suites are situated upstairs in separate wings, offering spectacular sea views from their four-poster king-size beds and from their breezy balconies, which are beautiful spots for relaxing in private. Guests can enjoy satellite-channel TVs and DVD players, walk-through dressing rooms, and air-conditioned bathrooms with an indoor and an outdoor shower, as well as a rooftop soaking tub.
- GUEST BEDROOMS Two guestrooms lie at the front of the main building on the ground floor, are furnished with king-size beds that convert to twins, and equipped with satellite-channel TVs and DVD players. Glass doors slide open to terraces overlooking the garden and pool while walk-through dressing rooms lead to air-conditioned bathrooms fitted with a shower, and courtyards with a bathtub and shower open to the sky.With twin beds that convert to a king, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player, the guest room to the rear of the ground floor is well suited for children. The air-conditioned ensuite bathroom, fitted with a rain shower, leads to a courtyard with a bathtub and another shower open to the sky, as well as a secret outdoor sitting area. Even though this room doesn’t have a sea view, the sound of the waves is ever-present.
- The indoor living and dining room offers either air-conditioned comfort or a fan-cooled tropical living experience with floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to the garden. The spacious lounge is comfortably furnished with sofas and a wall unit showcasing artefacts and supporting a 62-inch flat-screen with satellite-channel TV, DVD, Xbox and Playstation. The dining area has a beautiful wooden table for 12 lit by bell-jar lanterns; next to this is a bar counter overhung with copper lanterns.
- Situated beside the swimming pool, the charming lounge pavilion is open sided and furnished with water hyacinth sofas and coffee tables. A perfect escape from the sun by day, and gently lit at night by bell-jar lanterns, the room is equipped with ceiling fans and a large satellite-channel TV, which sits behind sliding screen doors.
- Paired with the lounge pavilion but situated at the opposite end of the swimming pool, the dining pavilion is furnished with a table for 12 and offers a semi-alfresco dining experience which is truly magical at night accompanied by sea breezes and the sight and sound of rolling waves. Everything has been considered for the comfort of the guests with ceiling fans, lanterns and two adjacent washrooms.
- The rooftop deck is the perfect place for a sunset cocktail. Accessed via the two master bathrooms it can be enjoyed as a private space or shared with all of the guests in the villa, with the provision of beanbags and sofas and a low table under the open sky.
- The 16.5 x 5-metre swimming pool is bordered by a wide timber deck furnished with eight sunbeds shaded by umbrellas. Within the pool, a sculpture flanked by fire bowls looks beautiful after dark. The garden is planted with giant ‘elephant ear’ taro leaves, and sweet-scented frangipani trees. Between the pool and the main villa building is a wide flat lawn that makes the perfect setting for weddings and events.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1275 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 1084++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1550 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 1395 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 1850 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 1758 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a villa manager, chef, housekeeping, and a car and driver for up to 8 hours a day.
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Wide ocean views and a large lawn together with first-class service and facilities make Seseh Beach Villa a great venue for weddings and other special celebrations.
We can recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.
- Maximum people sitting: 70
- Maximum people standing: 100
- Minimum nights low season: 3 nights
- Minimum nights high season: 3 nights
- Minimum nights peak season: 7 nights
Please contact us for further information as extra fees apply.