Kaba Kaba Estate
Leisurely spread across 1.2 hectares of rolling lawns amidst the rural hinterland of southern Bali, Kaba Kaba is a stunning, no-expense-spared private estate offering eight bedrooms, a croquet lawn, a large swimming pool and three plunge pools, home-theatre, games room, tennis court, library, gym, spa, an impressive collection of artwork and antiques, and uninterrupted rice field views all the way up to the volcanoes that form the backbone of the island.
Fully staffed by a highly professional team, including a private chef, the villa offers five-star service and is the ideal location for luxurious holidays, parties, celebrations and romantic wedding
By 8 bedroom villa located in Kaba Kaba, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
- Low Season 01 Sep 2014 to 18 Dec 2014 US$ 3500 ++ US$ 2975 ++ 3 nights
- High Season 15 Jun 2014 to 31 Aug 2014 US$ 5000 ++ US$ 4250 ++ 5 nights
- Peak Season 19 Dec 2014 to 08 Jan 2015 US$ 5000 ++ US$ 4250 ++ 7 nights
Terms & Condition :
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
- All villa facilities, including pool, kitchen, F&B services, etc., will be fully available for all last minute bookings
- No other clients or groups will be booked at Kaba Kaba Estate during a last minute booking, meaning that each booking is guaranteed exclusive occupancy of the
- For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- All payments must be made in US Dollars
- If payments are not made on or before the due dates as required herein, the Owner or the Owner’s Representative may cancel the booking, in which case this Rental Contract will be thereby terminated without any further notice required. Cancellation charges may apply as detailed below.
- Additional costs :The cost of electricity, mains water, cleaning and garden supplies, and local taxes are included in rental rates. There are generally no additional costs, surcharges, taxes, staff salaries, or management fees above the price quoted unless otherwise stated in the property description, the Guest booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.Typically telephone and internet charges and provisioning costs will be the Guest’s responsibility. Gratuities for household staff are encouraged and normal, but are left entirely to the Guest’s discretion.
- Arrival / Departure times :Typical check-out and check-in times are 12:00 noon and 3:00pm respectively unless stated otherwise. EH will work with the Owner or Owner’s Representative to try to accommodate the Guest’s actual arrival and departure times, subject to availability.
- For Wedding / Event please contact us