Villa Yogan is a family friendly three bedroom holiday retreat that encourages guests to leave all their cares behind. It is a place to relax and spend quality time together in a cheerful environment where all that really matters is having fun. Villa Yogan has been designed to capture the warmth of the tropics through the use of summer colours and eclectic furnishings. It celebrates the virtues of a laid-back lifestyle and rediscovering the simple pleasures brought forth by each new day.
Nestled behind the walls of a private compound, Villa Yogan welcomes guests with a vibrant burst of colour. The refreshingly appointed living room with its high ceiling and rattan seating is a cosy spot to just hangout.Despite its pre-loved appearance, the kitchen recess is filled with modern appliances and tucked into a corner of a terraced dining area. It is an open environment bathed in natural sunlight to take pleasure in casual meals overlooking the pool.
Three bedroom suites are positioned side-by-side and run the entire length of the swimming pool. Each room is a sanctuary with rustic furnishings and contrasting light fixtures. Reclaimed timber floorboards add to the timeless appeal of these rooms.Each room is identified by a different shade of colour, aesthetic artworks and Balinese ceremonial collectibles. En-suite bathrooms are simple yet function with a shower recess, hand-painted tiles and distressed timber cabinets.
Villa Yogan embraces outdoor living with a generous swimming pool and native garden filled with varying shades of greenery. There is space to soak up the sun on double sized lazy chairs while a traditional garden bench under the palms offers a shady niche to sit and read.A cleverly concealed sliding wall connects Villa Yogan with the adjacent Villa West, which has an additional two bedrooms. Up to 10 adult guests can be accommodated without compromising personal space or privacy when both villas are rented.
Villa Yogan Location Located in the immensely popular district of Seminyak, Villa Yogan is secluded down a low-key laneway just off Bali’s famed Eat Street. An endless choice of dining alternatives and after dark hot spots is all within convenient walking distance. The streets of Seminyak are lined with trendy boutiques and galleries oozing with local creativity. Swimming, surfing and Bali’s legendary sunset can be enjoyed at the nearby Blue Ocean Beach. Villa Yogan is just 20 minutes from the international airport.
2 Bedroom villa (1 Bedroom will be locked);
- Low Season 9th January – 30th June ,1st September – 19th December (Excludes Easter Week & Chinese New Year) US$ 152++ (US$ 175 Nett)
- High Season 1st July – 31st August,Easter Week & Chinese New Year US$ 182++ (US$ 210 Nett)
- Peak Season 20th Dec – 9th Jan US$ 213++ (US$ 245 Nett)
3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)
- Low Season 9th Jan – 30th June,1st September – 19th December (Excludes Easter Week & Chinese New Year) US$ 195++ (US$ 225 Nett)
- High Season 1st July – 31st August,Easter Week Chinese New Year US$ 226++ (US$ 260 Nett)
- Peak Season 20th Dec – 9th January US$ 260++ (US$ 300 Nett)
Inclusions: 1x Return airport transfer, Wifi, Staff service.
All rates are quoted in US$ net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
– Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
– Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
– In villa daily breakfast for two person per room
– Housekeeping service
– Security service available (upon request)
– Wi-Fi internet connection
– Government tax and service charge
– Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa & Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.