Welcome to Villa Shinta Dewi, where tropical living is the theme. Breezy open-sided living and dining spaces and sunny decks are designed for relaxation and socialising; four comfortable and stylish air-conditioned bedrooms are situated around an 11-metre swimming pool, and a charming flower-filled garden completes the picture.
Stay at Shinta Dewi, and you can spend your days lazing beside the pool and being waited upon by our lovely team of staff, including a manager, personal butlers and chef. If you’re feeling a little bit more energetic, you can work out in the villa’s private gym, enjoy the pampering diversion of an in-villa massage, or stroll down to Petitenget Beach, which is a mere five-minute walk away.
Our elegant holiday villa is a true haven-away-from-home, hidden within an elite gated estate, yet everything that Seminyak is so famous for is just a stone’s throw away. Not only the beach but also a multitude of international and local restaurants ranging from simple cafés to world-renowned fine-dining establishments, as well as beach clubs, nightclubs and shops galore. At the end of a busy day, return to Shinta Dewi for a soothing swim or massage, followed by cocktails served in the glorious upper level sunset lounge. Later, our in-house chef will prepare a five-star dinner in the villa’s immaculate kitchen. Relish these home-cooked international and local specialties in the open-sided dining room and then head into the air-conditioned TV room to watch a movie on the big screen. Finally, slip between the sheets of your big comfortable bed and fall into a blissful sleep. Such is a typical day at Villa Shinta Dewi.
For an equally enchanting villa stay in the charming rice field surrounds of Ubud, you may also wish to visit our sister property Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud.
Villa Shinta Dewi comprises a single-storey building and two double-storey buildings surrounding a pretty garden and 11-metre swimming pool. On one side is the master bedroom suite, a communal study/TV room and a small but well-equipped gym. Opposite this is a semi-open-air dining room and gourmet kitchen with a rooftop sunset lounge and sun deck above. Completing the set is the two-storey bedroom pavilion housing two rooms on the upper floor, and one on the ground floor alongside an open-air sitting room and guest washroom.
- INDOOR LIVING : Villa Shinta Dewi’s delightful, open-sided sunset lounge is sheltered by a soaring roof and furnished with comfy couches and easy chairs. From here, guests can relax under ceiling fans and enjoy some music as they admire the setting sun from this idyllic upper-floor lookout.Looking out over the pool and garden is the open-sided dining room, cooled by ceiling fans, equipped with a sound system and furnished with a grand wooden table that can seat up to 12 guests. The villa’s talented chef prepares delectable meals in the modern and well-equipped gourmet kitchen, which is immaculately outfitted in white.On the ground floor of the guest bedroom pavilion, and open on two sides to the garden and pool, a cosy sitting room provides a quiet spot for relaxing with a drink and a book. A washroom is located next to the sitting room, and a daybed provides a private corner a few metres away.Adjoining the master bedroom suite is the air-conditioned study and TV lounge, which doubles as an extra bedroom ideally suited for children. This room is dominated by a massive 52-inch flat-screen TV and is also equipped with a DVD player, two-seat sofa and a desk. Beyond the TV lounge is a compact, but well-equipped gym.
- OUTDOOR LIVING :An ulin wood pool deck borders the 11-metre swimming pool at Villa Shinta Dewi, furnished, at one end with four sun loungers arranged below large green sunshades. Upstairs, on either side of the sunset lounge are two sun decks, one furnished with fun brown and orange beanbag chairs, that look down over the pool and colourful garden.All four of the bedrooms at Villa Shinta Dewi are extremely well appointed, with marble floors, top-class amenities and superior comforts. Named after flowering tropical plants and trees, all are equipped with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as TVs and DVD players set into handsome teak wall cabinets.
- MASTER ALAMANDA SUITE : The Master Alamanda Suite enjoys pride of place on the ground floor next to the pool. This regal room will entice guests with its super-king-size bed and its soft green décor with splashes of red. Adjoining the bedroom is a dressing area and a bathroom fashioned in marble with a jacuzzi tub for two overlooking a heliconia garden and a romantic open-air rain shower.
- HELICONIA AND FRANGIPANI SUITES : These two colonial-styled, timber-clad rooms are mirror images of each other, with king-size beds and window shutters that can be thrown open to enjoy views of the pool through the canopy of the garden’s tall frangipani trees. The Heliconia Suite is decorated in shades of orange while Frangipani is outfitted in green with elephant motifs. Built-in wardrobes showcase latticed sliding doors inspired by the rice-paper shoji screens of traditional Japanese architecture, and ensuite bathrooms are fitted with rain showers.
- MELATI SUITE : The Melati Suite contains twin beds that easily convert to a king-size. Elegantly furnished in green and mauve, it has two doorways, one leading out to the covered terrace and another providing a shortcut to the pool through the garden. There’s also storage space aplenty and an ensuite bathroom with a rain shower.
- Location : Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity : 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 1 super king, 2 kings, 1 twin convertible to a king); TV Room can accommodate two extra children for a small additional cost.
- Living areas : Open-sided rooftop living pavilion (covered); air-conditioned TV room/study; semi-open-air dining area for 12; open-sided downstairs sitting area; two furnished upper level sun decks.
- Pool :11m x 4m.
- Staff: Villa manager; private chef; butler/housekeeping; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request for a small additional cost.
- Dining :Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast included.
- Communication: Complimentary WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod.
- For families : Villa Shinta Dewi is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; high chair; car seat; baby bath; DVDs.
- Transport : The villa’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost). Airport transfer to and from the villa are included.
- Additional facilities :Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Property area : 455sqm (villa), 698sqm (land).
RATES : 2017/ 2018 Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak
- 3 bedroom Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak
- Low Season : US$ 610 ++ ( Sep 1 – Dec 15) 2 nights min
- High Season : US$ 820++( Dec 16 – Dec 25) 5 nights min
- Peak Season : US$ 1.190++( Dec 26 – Jan 2 ) 7 nights min
- 4 bedroom Villa Shinta Dewi Seminyak
- Low Season : US$ 690++ ( Sep 1 – Dec 15) 2 nights min
- High Season : US$ 890++( Dec 16 – Dec 25) 5 nights min
- Peak Season : US$ 1.190 ++( Dec 26 – Jan 2 ) 7 nights min
++Villa rates are subject to 15.50% service charge, taxes, etc
Rate inclusive of
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast, Unlimited internet connection
- One Time Return Airport Transfer