Welcome to Oval Villa Bali, Oval Villa Bali pays tribute to the dynamics of contemporary design. The complex incorporates a pair of adjoining two bedroom villas that carefully mirror each other. It is a retreat that promises modern luxury for travellers seeking to unwind and recharge.
The clean line architecture and edginess of Oval Villa Bali invites guests to experience the sophisticated side of tropical Bali. Sun drenched days spent by the pool give way to balmy evenings of wining, dining and living it up in style.
- Modern Relaxation : Oval Villa Bali embraces the outdoors with a conical roof living environment that has direct access to generous T-shaped swimming pool. Relaxation revolves around a comfortable sofa unit where red cushions add a splash of colour to an otherwise neutral décor.This open-plan space also features a dining setting as well as a sleek galley kitchen with a glass backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Guests have the option of self catering or employing the culinary services of a professional chef in the event of a social gathering.
- Zen Ambience : Matching bedroom suites on either side of the living pavilion are stylishly appointed with customised furnishings. This minimalist design aesthetic infuses zen-like serenity into each room to clear the mind and bring about restful slumber. Each en-suite bathroom is a sanctuary for spa-styled bathing indulgence. Twin vanities, a deep bathtub and a rain shower are separated by panels of polished glass. Full length cupboards provide ample space to store clothing and personal belongings.
- Tropical Simplicity :A small strip of garden planted with native flora carries the theme of tropical simplicity into the outdoors. The entire area is dominated by a T-shaped swimming pool edged by a hard-wood deck.Alcove seating directly in front of each bedroom is a modern interpretation of a terrace. It is a cosy niche to curl up with a book, enjoy a lazy afternoon siesta or plug in a laptop to share holiday photos with loved ones back home.
Oval Villa Bali has the privilege of being located on the Petitenget and Seminyak border. This is a vibrant area that continues to evolve with the opening of new restaurants, boutiques and galleries of local artistry.Seminyak is the place where every modern traveller deserves to be. Villa Blink is perfectly positioned to enjoy the beach or be seen at Bali’s leading after dark hot spots. Ngurah Rai International Airport is just a 20 minute journey by car.
- Low Season : USD 276 (2 Nights minimum stay) 9 January – 30 June (Exclude Easter Week) & 1 September – 18 December
- High Season : USD 310 (5 Nights minimum stay) 21 March – 28 March (Easter Week) & 1 July – 31 August
- Peak Season : USD 325 (7 Nights minimum stay) 19 December – 8 January 2017
For high and peak season will be flexible upon request depending on availability
Rate Include :
- One Time transfer in-out
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Daily villa cleaning
- Free flow mineral water
- Wi-Fi internet connection, Housekeeping service 8 am – 5 pm
- Security 5 pm – 8 am