Villa Basilio in Seminyak has been extensively renovated and redecorated recently. It reflects the high standards of its owners, the people who created, designed and developed the world-renowned Pantai Lima Estate. It is one of the most spacious villas in Seminyak. This is their house and it is where they live when they are in Bali. The property is ideal for those who value their privacy, who demand peace and quiet but also want to live close to where things are happening. At Villa Basilio, the sounds of the outside world do not intrude, yet a network of small lanes put guests in the heart of the shopping, dining, and nightlife for which Seminyak is famous.
Sitting on 2400 sqm of lush, enchanted, tropical garden with mature banyan trees, frangipanis and bamboos, right in the heart of Seminyak, 700m from Gado Gado beach, Villa Basilio was a sleeping beauty 8 years ago. Since then, this 6-bedroom jewel has been renovated to high end luxury standards, redecorated by a famous French designer, the very same one who created Pantai Lima Estate. Villa Basilio is now available for holiday rentals.
The word that describes best Villa Basilio is SPACE. While located right in the middle of town, it offers a huge garden that most of the time can be found only in villas located in remote locations.
Villa Basilio sits on 2400 sqm of lush tropical garden with mature banyan trees, frangipanis and bamboos.
It is located at the end of a network of charming lanes in the heart of Seminyak, the area known for its exciting shopping, dining and nightlife. The beach at Gado Gado is about 700 m away and is an easy walk. Likewise the shopping on Jalan Raya Seminyak, and the restaurants, cafes and nightclubs on Jalan Dhyana Pura are just a short stroll from Villa Basilio.
- Buildings Villa Basilio consists of a main building, with a 200 sqm open-air living area, fully equipped kitchen, and guest toilets, outdoor shower, leading to a terrace and the main, 15 m, swimming pool.
There are two separate, fully self-contained guests suites at opposite ends of the garden,
Near the entrance way and the car park is large home office.
- Bedrooms Villa Basilio has six air-conditioned double bedrooms, with five bathroom. Four are situated in the main villa, the other two in separate buildings in the garden.
- Staff A complimentary laundry service is provided for your reasonable needs. Fine fabrics and those needing dry cleaning are sent out. To ensure your total comfort, you have nine Balinese staff. They are helpful, friendly, unobtrusive and discreet. They comprise tour housekeepers, two gardens and hree full-time security guards working eight hour shifts.
- Pools Villa Basilio has two pools. The main pool, which is situated in front of the living area, is 15m in length. The second pool, which has been designed with children in mind, is 9m in length and is adjacent to the three bedrooms in the main villa.
- Entertainment Each bedroom has its own home entertainment system.
- Internet The entire villa is covered by WiFi broadband system.
- Water Villa Basilio has storage tanks for a total of 26,000 litres. There is a mixed solar and electric water heating system with a 600 litre capacity.
- Electricity The property is serviced by three electricity lines for a total of 30 kVA, plus there is a gas fired back-up generator with an output of 26kVA.
- Security There are well-trained and unobtrusive security guards on duty round the clock.
- Telephone There is one landline serving the villa.
- Distances Airport, 30 minutes by car; Nirwana Golf Course at Tanah Lot, 35 minutes by car; Seminyak shopping, dining, nightlife, 2 minutes walk; the beach, 700m.
- Low Season: US$ 850 ++09 Jan – 14 April,26 April – 14 June & 01 Sept – 20 Dec (2 nights minimum)
- High Season: US$ 1,050 ++ 15 April – 25 April ( easter weeks) & 15 June – 31 August (5 nights minimum)
- Peak Season: US$1,350 ++ 21 Dec – 08 Jan (7 nights minimum)
++ All prices are subject to a 15% government tax and service charge
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings : On receipt of your booking inquiry, we will contact you and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate (including any applicable tax), and the amount of deposit required.
- Confirmation of reservation Due to high demand Villa Basilio is often booked in advance. To confirm your reservation, you will need to forward a Bank Transfer for the deposit amount requested to our US $ bank account. When your deposit arrives in the bank account your reservation will be confirmed. Please advise us by email after your transfer has been made. We will then send you a written confirmation note. Reservations are handled on “first come, first served” basis.
- Minimum stay We have minimum stay requirements. These are: two nights for low season; three nights for high season; and 4 nights for peak season. We might agree to a shorter stay on a case by case basis.
- Deposit A deposit of 50% of the net total rental amount is payable within 7 working days after the written booking confirmation has been received. The outstanding balance must be received 35 days prior to your scheduled arrival (45 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 35 days prior to arrival. If the outstanding balance payment, the owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit. In the case of bookings made 35 days prior to arrival, full payment is required seven working days before you arrive or on arrival, if less than two working days, whichever comes first. All payments must be made in USD. Payments can be made by bank transfer. Full details about remitting your deposits and outstanding balance will be provided at the time of booking.
- Maximum number of guests The maximum capacity of the villa is 10 persons, including children.
- Damage :Any damage to the villa and its equipment caused by guests will be charged, at replacement cost, to the guest’s account at the time of check-out.
- Cancellation policy Deposits are non-refundable, unless agreed by the villa owner on special case by case basis. The outstanding balance due before your scheduled arrival date is also non-refundable, unless agreed by the owner.
- Government Tax & Service Charges Government tax and services charges are included in the published rates. We reserve the right to increase our rates without notice in the event of changes to Government tax rates, the imposition of any new fees, or as a result of wage and salary increases mandated by the Department of Manpower.
- Disclaimer : We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal property which may occur during your stay at Villa Basilio, nor during your participation in any activities while you are in Bali . We do not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of international flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- Summary Therefore, by making a reservation at Villa Basilio, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and thereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property.
- Resolution of any disputes For the execution interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect and to the courts of Denpasar , Indonesia , hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable by reason of their present or future domiciles
- Guests with disabilties Indonesia does not have any regulations relating to the provision of facilities for the disabled, such as access ramps, modified toilets, etc. Such facilities are virtually non-existent in Bali. Disabled people are welcome guests at Villa Basilio, but no special access facilities are available
Waiver of liability
- Villa Basilio management does not accept responsibility for losses to our guests for any claims, including but not limited to:Responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience
Any delays or changes in schedule, itineraries, incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission of any carrier, hotel, airline, villa, ground operator or other person who does not render any services or accommodations
- The act or omissions of any party Monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions
- Absence of travel documents, passports, visa and health certificates, international drivers licences, where required.
- Additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodations or of common carrier equipment, termination of service, change in fare and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of god or any events beyond our control.
- Accordingly, the Guests covenant and agree the Property Owner or Villa Basilio is not responsible for damages such as (but not limited to) motorcycle, scooter, and other vehicle rentals, horse-back riding, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing, golfing, pool/ocean swimming and surfing, falls from pool decks, wet tiles and or stairs along with any sliding glass door injuries