Villa Arta is a charming three bedroom home that defines the laidback mood of island living. It is a place that promises optimal relaxation yet is still close enough to fully embrace the upbeat holiday scene of Seminyak.The villa is a comfortable retreat that has been designed to accommodate the needs of up to six adult guests or a family with children. It is a visually appealing space with an all-white decor and bold splashes of black and grey to balance the effect.
- Tropical Charm : illa Arta is a simple L-shaped structure complete with its own private pool nestled within the secured confines of a Balinese inspired garden compound. It is a classic design that is attuned to the island’s tropical climate. An open-plan living environment incorporates a dining and sitting area as well as a fully-equipped kitchen facility tucked neatly into the corner. This is the social hub of the villa with a contemporary styled sofa and multi-media system set up for unwinding at the end of the day.
- Calming Decor : The master bedroom is a clean-line suite with a white-on-white decor to soothe the senses. Completely void of any colour, this calming domain encourages restful slumber. The en-suite bathroom comes with a separate shower and egg shaped tub for bathing indulgence.The other two bedrooms are side-by-side and are identical in size and appearance. They both have same white decor that brings about a feeling of serenity and a practical en-suite bathroom with a rain shower cubicle and double vanity.
- Outdoor Delights : The garden is a complete contrast from the villa’s the all-white interior. Vibrant shades of tropical greenery bring this area to life with different species of native palms and a manicured lawn running along the back wall of the compound. The clear water swimming pool provides a welcome relief from the heat of the day to splash around and just have fun. There is also a stone deck with a trio of reclining chairs for guests to lie back and relax under the sun.
Villa Arta is strategically located down a residential laneway that is just off Jalan Oberoi in downtown Seminyak. This is an energetic area where some of Bali’s best shops, restaurants and party spots can be found. The villa is a great base for modern travellers who want to be part of the island’s most evolving tourism district. Everything is within easy walking distance and the beach is just a short drive away for a fun day of sun, sea and surf. The International Airport is a 25 minute journey by car.
Rates ( valid until March 31, 2017 Villa Type Villa Rates (IDR) Breakfast )
- Low Season : 2 Bedroom villa (1 bedroom will be locked)* IDR 2.100.000 & 3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)IDR 3.000.000 ( all date min 2 night )
- High Season : 3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa) IDR 3.300.000 High season period: July 1 – 31, September 1 – 30 and Easter Week. Min stay 3 nights
- Peak Season : IDR 3.600.000 August 1 – 31, December 22 – January 5 and Chinese New Year. Min Stay 5 nights.
* Available for booking made 30 days or less prior to arrival during low season.
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Daily villa cleaning
- Daily mineral water
- 1 x In villa breakfast for 2 persons per room (first morning only)
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle