Bali Villa Om (Two, Three and Four Bedrooms Villa) is a peaceful oasis hidden in the heart of the Oberoi – Seminyak area on Bali’s south-western coast; twenty five minutes’ drive from the airport, and convenient for all of the main shops, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots.
The villa is just a few minute walk from a wide choice of internationally acclaimed restaurants, such as the famous KuDéTa and La Lucciola, and only 300 meters from the famous Petitenget temple and magnificent beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets.
Number of Bedrooms: 2, 3 and 4 Total Living Area: 340m2, Total Grounds: 14000m2
The colonial style Villa Om boasts a 10-meter lap pool with a large, private walled tropical garden, and is unusually spacious for a two-bedroom property. It has been lovingly furnished with Indonesian antiques, designer fabrics and local artifacts, as the owner is an interior designer, by profession. Cooled by gentle ocean breezes and ceiling fans, the sizeable open-air fully equipped kitchen, living and dining areas have been designed to maximize the garden frontage. The air-conditioned downstairs bedroom features a warm timber floor and a four poster bed swathed in muslin drapes, together with a satellite TV and DVD player. Antique stained glass doors lead into a spacious en-suite garden bathroom with a powerful rain shower and an enchanting rainforest garden.
A wooden staircase leads up to the double air-conditioned master bedroom, which covers the whole upstairs wooden floor. This romantic bedroom is furnished with a canopied four poster bed, a desk with Broadband Internet access, a raised platform creating a cozy Satellite TV/DVD lounge area, en-suite open-air bathroom, complete with rain shower and bathtub, and a splendid verandah-style balcony running the length of the front wall, overlooking the garden.
Number of Bedroom: Two, Three and Four Bedrooms Total Living Area: 340 m2Total Grounds: 14,000 m2
All Rooms have:
- Double four poster beds with mosquito nets, extra bed available, French window doors, wardrobe, private balcony and day bed.
- Terrazzo and wooden floors, high quality luxurious furnishing. Indonesian antiques, designer fabrics, and local artifacts.
- Fully equipped kitchens with stove and toaster. Microwave cook available, welcome drink, fruit basket and cold lavender scented face towel on arrival.
- Private en suite stone bathrooms with open air stone shower.
- Satellite color TV, DVD and CD stereo player.
- Lemon Grass aroma in each Bedroom every night
- WiFi Internet Connection
- Fresh Flower
- In-room safe
- The garden is perfect for small wedding and functions, and is characterized by smooth flat lawns, lush palms, frangipani and bananas trees, serene Buddha statue and a flame tree. Stepping stones over go fish ponds leads to bedroom three and four. The swimming pool is bordered by white Palimanan stone and lined with green Java stone; top-of-the-range sun loungers rest on one side and are shaded by sun umbrellas. A relaxation pavilion known as a ‘Balé Bengong’ completes the picture.
- Secluded spacious landscaped tropical gardens rich in coconut palms, frangipani and bananas trees and flowering shrubs. Hanging Orchid.
- Swimming pool: 10 x 3.5 m lap pool with poolside bale. Loungers and sun umbrellas available.
- Cook available. Complimentary drinking water.
- Lounge with CD stereo. Rest pavilions.
- In-villa service massage and spa offering a large range of massage & beauty treatments.
- Beach nearby 300 meters.
- Wedding, reception & functions facilities for 40 guests. Function fees do apply.
- Free internet access.
- Airport transfers available . Tour service and activities are available. Car with driver available (US$ 60/day).
- car parking.
- Maid service
- Multilingual staff
- Safety deposit boxes
- Next day laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Mini Bar
Bali Villa Om a is fully serviced by:
- A Villa manager – Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- One cook – Trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine. A menu is provided, and the cook will do all the market shopping available 20% from local price.
- Two Maids – Responsible for housekeeping duties, taking care of your daily laundry and providing waiter service around the grounds and buildings of the property.
- One security guards – Duties are to patrol the grounds and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security.
- One gardener and pool attendant – Tending the garden and the grounds of the villa. They ensure that the facilities of the villa run smoothly during your visit
In Seminyak 200 meters from Beach / La Lucciola, 2 minutes walk to Ku De Ta Restaurant.Only 15 minutes to Airport.
- 2 Bedrooms US$ 350 Low,US$ 450 High US$ 550 Peak
- 3 Bedrooms US$ 475 Low,US$ 595 High US$ 700 Peak
- 4 Bedrooms US$ 700 Low.US$ 850 High US$ 1.000 Peak
- High Season 1 July – 15 July and 1 Sept – 15 Sept
- Peak Season 1 – 31 August and 20 Dec – 08 Jan
- Above rates are plus 21% tax & service charge.
- High Season; 1 July – 15 July and 1 Sept – 15 Sept
- Peak Season; 1 – 31 August and 20 Dec – 08 Jan
- Complimentary first breakfast cook provided, 20% service charge on all food and beverage items purchased at supermarket.
- 50% deposit required to secure booking.