Villa Nangdika by 4 Bedroom Villa Designed to embrace the lifestyle benefits of tropical living, Villa Nangdika is all you could possibly want from a holiday home and more. This contemporary Balinese villa retreat comes with four smart bedrooms making it the ideal Seminyak base for active travellers on the go.
Villa Nangdika is a family-friendly property that can comfortably sleep up to eight adult guests with no restrictions on privacy. It lends itself to quality relaxation and time away from the fast pace of today’s work-driven world.
Location on Central Seminyak ,Hidden away down a small lane that runs off Jalan Laksmana, Villa Nangdika is perfectly placed to enjoy everything that Seminyak has to offer. Great restaurants, fashionable boutiques, spas and colourful market stalls are all within easy walking distance.
Seminyak is the ultimate lifestyle destination for those looking to eat, party and play. It has a long stretch of sunset beach with hip hangout clubs lining the shore. Villa Nangdika is just a 25 minute journey from Ngurah Rai International Airport by private car or taxi.
Villa Rates (Valid until March 31, 2018) Villa Nangdika 4 Bedroom Villa :
- Low: IDR 3.800.000
- High : IDR 4.200.000
- Peak : IDR 4.600.000
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- One Time Breakfast
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- 1 x In villa breakfast for two persons per room (first morning only)
- Daily mineral water
- Daily villa cleaning
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
High & Peak Season Periods
- High season period: July 1 – 31, September 1 – 30 and Easter Week.
- Peak season period: August 1 – 31, December 22 – January 5 and Chinese New Year.
- Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity :Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.