Welcome to Villa Emma,While the rest of Bali’s beaches have developed at a breathtaking pace, Bali’s first beach resort remains largely unchanged.
Sanur is one of Bali biggest traditional villages but it’s also one of the most established tourist areas.
This is a town with a wealth of cultural, natural and historical attraction, as well as the obvious shopping and beach-related sights
A stay in Villa Emma you can explore real Balinese life and become a part of them, while still have your full privacy in your Villa with large pool and garden area
This high quality Bali villa features three air-conditioned luxury bedrooms suites, with marbled floors and furniture made from export quality teak woods. The villa sits in huge private tropical gardens with one of the biggest private lawns that make for excellent pool and garden parties for it’s guests and visitors. The luxury villa bathrooms have both a hot tub and shower.
This villa is perfect for large family or entertaining. The huge lounge features a large flat screen satellite TV and DVD collection. This villa has a large formal dinning room with six seat teak dinning table.
The fully fitted kitchen is complete with water cooler, two door refrigerator, lounge enjoys great view to the huge pool and gardens..
Our luxury villa Emma is located in the prime beach side resort of Sanur with it’s popular bars, restaurants and safe beach all located minutes from villa Emma.
Service & Facilities
- Cable TV
- Poolside Gazebo
-1,000 meter square area
- 3-bedroom villa
- Your own private swimming pool
- Air-conditioned bedrooms 4m x 8m
- Daily housekeeping service and pool attendant
- 10 minutes walk to Sanur beach
- Exclusive bathroom facilities
- Cable TV
- Car parking
- Spacious ground
- Tropical garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Quality linen supplied
- Cooking service, Tour, Babysitter service on request
- LOW SEASON PERIOD:USD 250++
- HIGH SEASON :USD 300++
- PEAK SEASON PERIOD: 350++
- All rates are subject to 10% government tax
- MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights (low season), 3 nights (high season), 5 nights (peak season)
- Low season: January 8th – June (excluding Chinese New Year & Easter)September 1st – December 19th.
- High Season: (Chinese New Year) and (Easter)July 1-August 31, 2010
- Peak Season: December 20th – January 7th (Christmas & New Year)
Inclusive : Welcome drink, Daily Continental Breakfast, Fruit Basket