Sanur Residence is a sleek three-villa, nine-bedroom estate on Bali’s south-east coast, blessed with uninterrupted ocean views. Each villa contains three bedrooms, an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, and is air-conditioned throughout. Sanur Residence is ideal for large groups who wish to holiday together but also enjoy their own space. It is equally well suited for parties, conferences and weddings, with one villa housing a meeting/dining room large enough to seat everyone. A 23-metre infinity pool and huge lawn deliver yet more social space, and a large staff team provides delicious meals and superlative service.
We designed Sanur Residence to meet the needs of our own large family who love socialising but also enjoy having their own private space for rest and relaxation. What resulted was three self-contained buildings facing the ocean and surrounded by maize and rice fields, each with three spacious double bedrooms, dining and sitting areas, kitchens and large rooftop terraces. Inside, our treasured art collection adorns the walls, while outside you can enjoy the gardens, relaxation pavilion and our beautiful blue-tiled 23-metre swimming pool and sun loungers.The villa is also an ideal venue for business retreats, weddings and other celebrations and events, with a huge lawn space and an ocean-facing, semi-open-air banquet room large enough to accommodate reception dinners, cocktail parties or conferences.During your stay with us, your every need will be taken care of by our wonderful staff, a ‘family’ that we are very proud of, with many individuals having been with us for several years. Led by our villa manager, the team of butlers, housekeepers, security guards and skilled private chef will leave you with little reason to venture out from the villa.So, we invite you to relax, feast on the culinary treats of our kitchen, enjoy a refreshing juice or cocktail, indulge in a relaxing massage, take a walk on the beach, or simply lie back beside the pool and admire the ocean views.
There are three master bedrooms at the Sanur Residence, one in each building, with two situated upstairs and one downstairs. One master is furnished with a king-size bed, one with a queen-size bed, and one with twin beds convertible to a king. Each is fitted with folding doors that open either into the garden or onto a generously sized terrace, and all have spacious dressing areas. The grand-master suites all boast a sitting area and large picture windows overlooking the rural scene.Fashioned in marble, each of the master bedrooms’ light and airy ensuite bathrooms is fitted with twin washbasins and a rainshower. An oversize jacuzzi bathtub is set in marble beside a frosted glass window.The two guest rooms in each building are positioned in pairs and furnished with a choice of queen-size or twin beds that convert to kings. Marble bathrooms are ensuite and come with showers and a jacuzzi tub (shared with the neighbouring bedroom in villas one and three, but made private with sliding frosted glass doors), apart from in villa two, where the two guest rooms share a shower room.
Each villa features granite floors and an open-plan living and dining room furnished with comfortable sofas, coffee tables, dining table for either six or eight, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player. Each has an additional sitting area overlooking the gardens and view, as well as an integrated well-equipped kitchen. Villa two also features a breakfast bar.A unique feature of villa one is the light and airy ground floor dining/meeting room with eight individual tables that can be joined together to create one large table for 25 guests. The terraced landscape ensures that even at this level, guests can enjoy the view. Glass doors on three sides open up to create a semi-open-air dining experience. Next door is a full service kitchen, wine cellar and adjoining guest washroom.In addition to its airy living and dining areas, Villa three also boasts a self-contained media room with a 60-inch screen for projecting movies and satellite TV channels. The room is furnished with a comfy sofa and bean bags for the kids.
Centrally positioned in front of the three villas is an enticing 23-metre infinity pool that appears to flow into the view beyond. Colourful frangipani overhang the timber pool deck, which is furnished with loungers shaded by large umbrellas. Just above the pool a pair of lily ponds reflect images of the villa in their crystal clear water.
Sanur Residence is located on Bali’s south-east coast, only half an hour’s drive from the airport and just 50 metres (via a boardwalk and footpath) from the black volcanic-sands of Padang Galak Beach – site of many colourful Balinese ceremonies. Swirling currents make the beach here unsafe for swimming but the safer (life guarded) golden sands of Sanur are only four kilometres away. Charming, leafy Sanur also offers boutiques, traditional markets, hidden temples, art galleries and a plethora of restaurants ranging from fine dining to cheap and cheerful. A paved esplanade runs the length of Sanur’s beach, and watersport activities are available here.Bordered by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, Sanur Residence is blessed with spectacular sea views extending towards the southern beaches, Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan islands and Majestic Mount Agung.
- Capacity : 18 people (9 bedrooms: 6 kings, 2 twins and 1 twin convertible to king). Media room converts to an extra room sleeps 1 adult. 4 extra beds are available on request at additional cost.
- Living Areas : 3 living/dining rooms and kitchens (1 per villa); rooftop terrace in each villa; media room in villa 3; indoor dining for either 6 or 8; large dining/meeting room in villa 1;relaxation balé in gardens.
- Pool : 23 x 6 metres (freeform).
- Staff : Villa manager; private chef; cook; housekeepers; butlers; security; maintenance, pool and garden staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on extra charge.
- Dining : Western, Chinese, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access; local and international calls (extra charge); mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV in media room and all bedrooms; DVD player; Bose surround-sound system in media room; CD player; iPod dock in villa 2 living room.For familiesSanur Residences is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chairs and children’s DVDs.
- Spa ; in villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport : Car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of USD25++ (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Property Area : 440sqm (each villa); 2,500sqm (land).
Events / Weddings
Events for up to 80 people (seated) or 100 (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice. The spaciousness of Sanur Residence, its immaculately manicured gardens and glistening water features, gorgeous poolside, stunning ocean and rice-field views – all with a back drop of the mighty Mount Agung – make this exclusive property an ideal venue for romantic weddings and other special celebrations for up to 100 guests.
We will be pleased to recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.
Maximum people sitting: 80
Maximum people standing: 100
- RATES 9 Bedroom 201 7
- LOW : USD 1,080.00++ 05 Feb to 31 Mar ,18 Apr to 27 Apr ,18 Apr to 27 Apr & 18 Apr to 27 Apr Min 2 night
- HIGH : USD 1,280.00++ ( 01 Apr to 12 Apr , 16 Jun to 23 Jun & 21 Aug to 31 Aug Min 2 Night
- PEAK : USD 1,480.00++ ( 27 Jan to 04 Feb , 13 Apr to 17 Apr, 28 Apr to 01 May , 28 Apr to 01 May& 15 Dec to 25 Dec Min 5 Night
- New Year Rates USD 1,680.00++ ( 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018 ) Min 7 Night
- RATES 9 Bedroom 2018
- LOW : USD 1,080.00++ 08 Jan to 14 Feb , 22 Feb to 23 Mar & 09 Apr to 27 Apr Min 2 night
- HIGH : USD 1,280.00++ ( 24 Mar to 28 Mar & 03 Apr to 08 Apr ) Min 2 night
- PEAK : USD 1,480.00 ++( 03 Jan to 07 Jan , 15 Feb to 21 Feb , 29 Mar to 02 Apr& 28 Apr to 01 May Min 5 Night