Villa Pushpapuri combines contemporary design with Balinese architectural elements and beautifully landscaped gardens to create a luxurious, spacious and very comfortable beachfront home on Bali’s south-east coast. With individual pavilions housing the bedrooms and living areas, flanked by a private 20-metre pool, this four-bedroom villa offers its guests the exclusivity, serenity and beauty of a boundless ocean horizon accompanied by the soothing sound of the surf. This adaptable villa is the perfect family retreat or wedding venue due to its stunning location, abundant facilities and the warm hospitable embrace of its staff.
By 4 BEDROOMS
- Green Room (Master Suite) :Swathed in soothing green – from the wall coverings to the shimmering curtains to the sheer drapes and silk cushions ornamenting the four-poster bed – Villa Pushpapuri’s master bedroom is romance personified, and the unobstructed ocean views from the bed and sun deck are breathtaking. Carved doors lead to the marble-floored dressing area and bathroom, which incorporates a gorgeous outdoor enclosure bathed in diffused light with a rain shower, an indulgent jacuzzi tub and a fish pond.
- From the master bedroom, stairs lead to the upper floor where a sitting room is furnished with two sofas that can be converted into a bed for a child. The adjacent study has the best views in the house – no one wants to be working when they’re on holiday but if you really must check emails or write that novel then this is the place to do it.
- Beige Room : Themed in earth tones, guest bedroom one has a soaring roof, a built-in daybed and sliding glass doors on two sides ensuring space, natural light and views and sounds of the sea from the bed. The room’s queen-size, four-poster bed sits on a wooden plinth atop a marble floor and is enveloped in shimmering organza netting. A semi-open-air garden bathroom is fitted with a rain shower next to a fish pond, which provides the soothing sounds of falling water.
- Purple Room And Orange Room: Named for their vibrant colour schemes, and sharing a pavilion (making them ideal for kids or a family), these two guest rooms – purple is queen-bedded; orange has twins convertible to a king – are playful and funky with high ceilings, shimmering curtains and nets wrapped around four-poster beds. The ensuite garden bathrooms are both fitted with rain showers – the purple room also boasting a luxurious sunken bathtub.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen satellite-channel TVs and DVD/CD players.
- Living And Dining Pavilion :Presiding over the garden is the living and dining pavilion, with glass doors that slide open on three sides allowing the sea breezes to permeate. Here, you will be mesmerised by the sight and sound of the waves while relaxing in the sitting area or dining at the circular table. A sunny terrace at the front invites you to step outside for alfresco feasts.
- Games Room: Situated below the living and dining pavilion, the air-conditioned games room features a curved ceiling reminiscent of a wine cellar and is equipped with a pool table, dart board, bar with six stools, and a large satellite-channel TV and DVD player. Despite being below ground level, there is plenty of natural light in the games room thanks to sliding glass doors onto a cool garden courtyard.
- Outdoor Living: Dotted with towering coconut palms, Villa Pushpapuri’s terraced garden is perfect for weddings. Smooth, beautifully manicured lawns flank both sides of the 20-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, separated from the beach only by a swathe of flowering creeper. The stone pool deck is thoughtfully shaped to accommodate the trunk of a tall palm tree, which, along with a pair of red umbrellas, provides shade for the sun loungers.
- The cabana bar at the end of the swimming pool is a convivial spot for sipping cold beers or fresh fruit juices. At the other end is a large bale pavilion where mattresses and cushions are positioned for lying back and enjoying the view; this is also an ideal place for a relaxing massage.
Villa Pushpapuri is located on the River Wos estuary at Pabean Beach in the village of Ketewel in south-east Bali. Bordered by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the property is blessed with spectacular sea views extending towards the southern beaches, Nusa Penida Island and Mt Agung.Pabean was once a small port used by oriental traders; the neighbouring village of Saba produced Bali’s finest Legong dancers, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight. The river estuary is full of birdlife, while the glistening black-sand beach offers beautiful walks; it is popular with surfers but swirling currents (and no lifeguards) make it unsafe for swimming.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 670 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 536 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 870 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 783 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 970 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 922 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Rates at Villa Pushpapuri include exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a villa manager, chef, 24-hour butler and 8 hour car & driver at a special daily rate of US$ 25++(excludes petrol).
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Wedding & Venue :
The sheer spaciousness of both the villa and grounds – with an abundance of outdoor areas, lawn space and the specially-built deck in front of the pool bar– coupled with the villa’s gorgeous setting on the edge of the beach with the dramatic ocean views, makes Villa Pushpapuri an ideal venue for romantic weddings and other special celebrations.
We can recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.
Please contact us for further information as extra fees apply.
- Maximum people sitting: 70
- Maximum people standing: 100
- Minimum nights low season: 3
- Minimum nights high season: 5
- Minimum nights peak season: 7