Bayu Gita Residence is a spacious, contemporary, three-bedroom villa with a convivial dining and bar area and a bright upper-floor living/media room with tantalising ocean views. Outside in the tropical walled garden, guests can slip into the refreshing water of the 11-metre pool for a leisurely swim, relax in the jacuzzi or on the daybed in the gazebo, or enjoy the sunshine as they recline on a poolside lounger while their every need is attended to by the villa’s professional staff team, and delicious meals prepared at your convenience by Bayu Gita’s private chef.
The villa is located in a quaint seaside village where fisherman head out in traditional boats to net their daily catch, kids run along the beachfront, and surfers will be pleased to find a break right on their doorstep. Despite the many and varied attractions at the villa, guests wanting to explore can avail themselves of a car and driver to visit the best that Bali has to offer: the art and culture of Ubud and the charming, laid-back beachside cafés and restaurants of Sanur are both within an easy drive, and the boutiques and bustling streets of Seminyak are not much further away.
by 3 Bedrooms
- Master suite: The air-conditioned master suite at Bayu Gita Residence has a soaring rattan ceiling above a dreamily draped king-sized bed set on a raised wooden platform. Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal sea views through the trees. Glass doors open onto an adjoining study with long desk facing the sea, and shelves lined with books. A walk-through dressing room leads to a spacious white stone bathroom with rain shower.
- Guest bedrooms 1 & 2 :The villa’s two air-conditioned guest bedrooms are on the ground floor. Of a similar size and layout, each is furnished with a queen-sized bed topped with embroidered cushions and one features a small, pebbled courtyard garden. Both have semi-outdoor ensuite bathrooms accented in cream and white stone, with walk-in rain showers.
- Indoor living :Glass folding doors encircle all the living areas at Bayu Gita Residence, creating the option for air-conditioned cool or a semi-outdoor, open-air living experience. Furnished with a table for eight, the dining area incorporates a bar/breakfast counter behind which is a well-equipped kitchen.The spacious lounge and media room on the upper floor features tall sloping ceilings and whirring fans. A lounge suite is arranged for comfortable viewing of the flat-screen satellite TV/DVD player, while surrounding glass doors reveal a pleasant garden vista. Two planters chairs at the far end of the room look out over a bamboo grove and the sea glinting through the trees.
- Outdoor living: A patio encircles the dining room, with small temple in one corner and a six-seater circular teak table shaded by a vine-covered trellis.At one end of the garden lies the tiled swimming pool and sun deck topped with four loungers. Terracotta pots brim with vibrantly hued bougainvillea, while golden frangipani and heliconia frame a compact manicured lawn and a large garden gazebo houses a jacuzzi and comfortable daybed scattered with cushions.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 360 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 306 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 420 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 378 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 500 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 475 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of the whole villa and all staff that include a villa manager, skilled cook, housekeepers, gardeners and security.
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.