The villas were designed by the French architect Laurence Dugue who spent many months in Bali to be able to capture the diversity of an ancient building tradition. Her cooperation with a Balinese architect has resulted in a delightful mix of two different cultures.
Petrik Villa-Orange has three bedrooms, Petrik Villa-Green has two bedrooms and Petrik Villa-Purple has one bedroom. The three villas are designed in a modern style while respecting many of rules and techniques of traditional local buildings. Bamboo and local stones are used as a theme throughout the villas. The whole concept of the villas is to keep you close to nature.
You enter the villas by passing through the gate over the lotus pond and past the Aling Aling, a wall which in Balinese tradition is thought to keep out bad spirits which are believed to only travel in straight lines. A lush tropical garden with a private swimming pool welcomes you in. The garden is a key element which Balinese people believe develops a sense of peace and happiness.
You walk into a large open space living room whose design is based on Balinese tradition to promote a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and has its own bathroom open onto a lovely patio. Some of the bathrooms also have an outside shower surrounded by plants.
Service & Facilities:
- welcome tropical drink and cold towel upon arrival,
- tropical fresh fruit selection upon arrival
- free drinkable water
- High quality lighting set up and switches in every area to guest comfort.
- TV(satellite) in leaving room for villa 3 and villa 2
- Dock station for I-pod in living-room
- Fan in each living-room
- Free wireless internet Access (wifi)
- High quality standard kitchen lay out and ustensils
- Daily house keeping and daily watering and garden cleaning
- Private Swimming pool in each villa
- Regular swimming pool maintenance
- TV ( satellite) in each bedroom
- Air con in each bedroom
- Each bedroom with private bathroom and toilets
- Each bedroom with individual wardrobe
- Safety box in each bedroom
- High quality standard mattress ( Kingkoil)
- Fresh and comfort linen and towels set, including swimming pool towels
- Full night security service
- A list of recommended restaurant, bars, and places to go around Bali
Petrik Villa services on request (will be charged to customer):
- Guest private laundry, dry cleaning and ironing,
- Preparation of breakfast by staff on request ( food will be charged to customer)
- Car or motorbike rental ( must be requested in advance)
- Tour and activities arrangement, but to be reserved in advance specially during high and peak season.
- Sandat (1 Bedrooms Villa) : Low Season: US$ 175.00 & High Season: US$ 215.00 Peak Season: US$ 230.00
- Green (2 Bedrooms Villa): Low Season: US$ 265.00 & High Season: US$ 295.00 & Peak Season: US$ 330.00
- Orange (3 Bedrooms Villa) : Low Season: US$ 365.00 & High Season: US$ 400.00 & Peak Season: US$ 440.00
The Villa Service inclusions :
- Complimentary welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary seasonal fruit basket in the villa upon arrival.
- Flower arrangement in the villa
- Personalize check in and check out.
- Daily house keeping
- Rate above are subject to 21% Government tax and service charge.
- The rates are valid until 31 March 2011
- Lates model 6 – seater air – conditioned car with personal English speaking driver is available for an extra
Season Period :
- Low Season : January 10 until june 30,September 16 th to December 19 th
- High Season : July 1st until July 31 st,September 1 st to September 15 th
- Peak Season : August 1st until August 31st,December 20th to January 10th
- Low Season :3 nights
- High Season :5 nights
- Peak Season :7 nights