Waterfront Villa Nusa Dua
This stunning 3 bedroom Bali rental villa – a pleasure that is meant to never end. Located on the waterfront of the Puri Tirta Villas complex, in a quiet lagoon of the popular resort area Tanjung Benoa, this villa welcomes its guests with the unforgettable ocean views.
The villa boasts a modern architectural design and minimalistic interiors decorated in wood and stone incorporating traditional Balinese elements as well as a 20-metre-long swimming pool with jacuzzi right on the oceanfront, a cozy pool-side gazebo and the statue of a meditating Buddha overlooking the pool symbolizing balance and harmony.
Tropical greenery and ocean views submerge guests in the laid-back, peaceful holiday atmosphere, making a perfect get-away for a family vacation, a romantic escape or a fun Bali villa holiday with friends.
Each of the bedrooms is decorated according to a different color scheme. The romantic master bedroom upstairs offers full privacy accommodation and carries a four-poster wooden bed, adorned with plentiful pillows in golden sunshine tones. The sliding doors open on to a balcony with a view of the bay with the villas private pier under the palm trees and the swimming pool watched over by a Buddha statue, while the spacious en-suite bathroom offers both indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet.
Two other bedrooms are adjacent to the living room downstairs and were built with a family with children in mind. Both of them are en-suite, equipped with a bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet, and enjoy the view of the pool and the bay. One of the bedrooms, decorated in the shades of crème, is equipped with a king size four-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. Through the glass sliding doors you get direct access to the pool and the view of the ocean. Across the living room there is another bedroom decorated in the shades of blue. It has two twin beds that makes it convenient for a family vacation with children or a group of friends holiday.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your maximum comfort, can accommodate up to 8 people (with extra beds).
Waterfront villa Nusa Dua is part of Puri Tirta Villas, a private villa complex located on the waterfront a stone’s throw from the luxury resorts of Nusa Dua. A small pathway will lead you from the parking lot through the tropical greenery right to the dock housing a private boat, which can take you on a tour to explore the nearby beaches, the fisherman’s town in the Turtle Island of Serangan, or even on fishing and snorkeling expeditions. There are kayaks to go around the nearby mangrove.
The view will greet you the minute you enter the villa through the Balinese carved wooden gate. The ocean lies right past the 20 meter-long swimming pool and the adjacent Buddha statue. On one side of the pool there is a large terrace complete with sun loungers and umbrellas, and an adjacent ocean-facing gazebo – every guest will find a sunset spot perfect just for them. On the other side of the pool there is an open living room housing a dinner table for six, surrounded by a small pond. The villa interiors are modern and light, yet decorated with a touch of Balinese style coming through in natural materials, teak furniture, the small fountain in the living room, as well as certain interior objects.
The living room has an adjacent small kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary kitchen equipment. The bar stand separating the kitchen from the living-room is a perfect stage to experiment in the art of cocktail-making. Tall glass sliding doors lead to the swimming pool facing the ocean. Keep them open in the evening to allow the ocean breeze fill the living room, or close them during the hot tropical day and watch TV, DVDs or listen to music in the comfort of the air conditioned environment. At the back of the living room, there is a small patio decorated with a Buddha statue and an adjacent small fountain creating almost meditatively peaceful atmosphere.
NEW RATES : 3 bedroom villa
- Low Season IDR 8,246,700 ++ 3 nights
- High Season IDR 9,424,800 ++ 5 nights
- Peak Season IDR 10,395,000 ++ 7 nights
- No surcharge for Chinese New Year and Easter week & ++Rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax
- Rates valid 20117
- Low Season : Low Season : 11 January – 30 June & 1 September – 19 December;
- High Season : High Season,1 July – 31 August,14 April – 21 April 2017 (Easter Week) & 27 Jan – 2 Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year
- Peak Season : Peak Season 20 December – 10 January
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent’s bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4
- housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request)
- Daily usage of comfortable 6-seater car with English-speaking driver for eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing Toiletries
- Return airport transfers
- Free usage of estate’s kayaks
- Additional guests surcharge (for every additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional roll-way bed; or USD 15 per night including breakfast, for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
- Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- Extra charges for “Puri Tirta” estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only): 800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.
Events at Puri Titrta:
- When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated.
- Please read carefully our terms & conditions before you finally confirm your booking and make deposit payment.