Villa Alamanda is a place of understated elegance in a quiet and secluded location, just 50m from the protected water’s of Benoa Harbour in south Bali. One of an enclave of five villas known as the Puri Tirta Villas, this stunning three-bedroom villa is perfect for a family or a group of friends looking for a private place to relax but also a great place to play.
Villa Alamanda is one of five villas that sit on the water’s edge on the Tanjung Peninsula in Benoa in southern Bali, just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is located near the water’s edge a very short drive from the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua, home to many of the island’s best five star resorts and restaurants. The surrounding area is a water sports paradise and home to some of Bali’s best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars and dining venues
Services & Facilities
Welcome drinks, fruit basket and cold towels, daily housekeeping, gardener and pool cleaner, regular linen and towel changing, renewable toiletries, daily breakfast (for two persons per bedroom)l; full time butler (until 11pm, extra hours will be charged grocery shopping for food & beverages, free usage of kayaks, free and unlimited Wi-Fi Internet, satellite TV channels in living room only, free usage of “Puri Tirta” estate jetty (shared with another villas in the estate), estate security 24/7.
- Low season US$ 390++
- High season US$ 475++
- Peak season US$ 590++
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
- Low Season :11 January – 30 June;16 September – 19 December; Min stay 3 night
- High Season : 1 July – 15 September; Min stay 5 night
- Peak Season : 20 December – 10 January;Min stay 7 night
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in parents’ bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers (for direct bookings only)
- Free usage of estate’s kayaks
- Additional guest surcharge (for each additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional rollaway bed or USD 15 per night including breakfast for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter (on request)
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Extra hours for car and driver (50.000 IDR / hour)
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- Fast immigration clearance and personal assistance in the airport immediately upon arrival (fast track)
- Extra charges for “Puri Tirta” estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only):800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.
- All events or parties with more than 10 participants should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated fee will be applied.
- When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated.
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.