Villa Bidadari is a splendid house on the top of the hill of Sawangan beach – Nusa Dua, southern of Bali. It is a perfect place to indulge yourself and enjoy the beauty of nature. A place where you can watch the breathtaking sunset from the cool private swimming pool or from the fantastic top balcony with an exotic drink or watch the fishermen’s light parade on the Indian Ocean at night. A palace where many astonishing things you may find. Villa Bidadari is a perfect hideaway in the Paradise Island of Bali.
With a different style in design, Villa Bidadari confidently presents its uniqueness and its distinction. Upstairs leveled building which is separated with another building downstairs bugged any eyes. The main building upstairs represents family atmosphere giving a touch of togetherness. The downstairs cabana room offers privacy where couple could spoil themselves for a while and extremely escaped from any disturbance of noise.
Upstairs house grants two bedrooms and one TV room on the higher floor with fantastic views of the widely spread ocean warmed with a sense of Titanic feel. A window glass in one of the bedroom indulges the mind to relax out, adding the score of the glory.
A family bedroom would be found downstairs in this house, with its perfect design. The main living and the dining area at Villa Bidadari is the opulent environment encircled by glass doors that open wide to rejoice the splendor of the outdoors. Matching sofas in a lively gloominess are the focal point of this designer setting. A kitchen is set where a cook offers full time catering or guests can enjoy preparing their own meals. An opened lounge area situated outside in the corner perfecting the pool area
A modern elevator comes up and down and conventional forest-tasted steps are also situated for carrying out the people downstairs to upstairs or vice versa, making up the additional point in this house. Downstairs bedroom or called as Cabana, was perfectly set up with a gym area. This amazing bedroom also has 180 degree view of Indian ocean. Couple could make all their holiday or honeymoon being sophisticated.
This villa is located on the cliff of Southern Bali Approximate driving times to nearby destinations are as below.: – Jimbaran Beach : 20 minutes – Kuta : 40 minutes – Legian : 40 minutes – Ngurah Rai Airport : 35 minutes – Nusa Dua : 20 minutes – Ubud : 120 minutes – Uluwatu : 5 minutes
Services & Facilities
- Bale or gazebo with 180 degree view of Indian ocean on Main building
- Tropical jacuzzi with waterfall and 180 degree view of Indian ocean on Cabana (downstairs) room
- Gym and massage room with 180 degree of Indian ocean view
- Traditional boat
- Flat screen TV, Satellite TV, and DVD Player on Main building rooms and TV room
- Telephone line
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom
- Internet Connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
RATES 4 Bedrooms :
4 BedroomsRp / NightRp 19,940,000 / NightRp 25,710,000 / NightMinimum Stay2 nights5 nights7 nights
- Low Season : IDR 17,190,000++
- High Season : IDR 19,940,000++
- Peak Season : IDR 25,710,000++
Above Rates are quoted in Indonesia Rupiah per night and are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge.
- LOW SEASON : 10 January, 2018 — 30 March, 2018 , 06 April, 2018 — 26 June, 2018 01 September, 2018 — 19 December, 2018, 10 January, 2019 — 19 April, 2019 , & 26 April, 2019 — 31 January, 2020 Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- High Season : 30 March, 2018 — 06 April, 2018 ,26 June, 2018 — 02 August, 2018 , 17 August, 2018 — 01 September, 2018 , 19 April, 2019 — 26 April, 2019 Minimum Stay: 5 nights
- Peak Season : 02 August, 2018 — 17 August, 2018 & 19 December, 2018 — 10 January, 2019 Minimum Stay: 7 nights
- Stunning infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Private inclinator to beach
- Romantic Traditional Cabana on Beach
- Car & Driver included
- Full time staff & chef
24 hr Security Service
Airport Transfer Service (1x round-trip)
Car & Driver ( seating 8 passengers) up to 8 hours per day, excl. petrol & overtime
Chef, trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine
Daily Continental Breakfast
Exclusive use of the entire villa’s facilities and services
Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendant, technician, security
Guest Registration with Local Authorities
Local tea & coffee on request
Welcome Refreshment & Fruit Basket