THE LOVINA is located at Lovina beach, which is famous for its beauty and serenity. On your journey to THE LOVINA you will enjoy a two and a half hour scenic tour of central Bali. You will pass through terraced rice paddies and the famous twin lakes at Bedugul. Stop and feed the monkeys on the way if you wish. Upon arrival at THE LOVINA you will find “Bali as it used to be”.
It faces the calm Bali sea and is a quiet gem in the midst of the rich cultural fusion that is Indonesia – the world’s largest archipelago. Take a short walk from the resort and you can mingle with the locals at the shops and restaurants on Lovina’s main street. A 15 minute drive will take you to Singaraja, the closest city to the resort and former capital of Bali.
Located in North Bali, the resort is on 200 meters of unspoilt beachfront in the heart of the picturesque coastal village of Lovina. A popular location for those seeking a quiet beachside vacation , far away from frantic South Bali, Lovina’s black sand beach is embraced by the imposing Bedugul Mountain
THE LOVINA, features 66 elegant villas & suites (48 Suites, 16 Villas & 2 Penthouses). THE LOVINA comprises 27 swimming pools in total, including 9 plunge pools and 2 main swimming pools.
For those seeking opulent accommodation with ample space and privacy – the resort offers 4 individually designed Grand Villas. Each villa offers spectacular ocean views. In our 6 Terrace Villas, you will enjoy lounging by your private pool while gazing at the ocean or relaxing on your terrace with your own private garden overlooking the Lovina beach. Stunning views of the Bali Sea with local fisherman casting their nets at sunset make this an unforgettable experience.
All of our individually designed Garden Villas provide a calm and luxurious environment encircled by the rich greenery of tropical gardens. With a private pool resting in the middle and airy open plan kitchens and living spaces – the stylishly furnished villas are a short walk away from the ocean.
Penthouses are the embodiment of metropolitan sophistication mixed with a tropical flair. The expansive living area combines living room, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen and opens onto a giant terrace overlooking the resort’s main pool and the Bali Sea.
Spacious, light and airy, the Beach Suites have an open plan accommodation that combines kitchen,dining and living area – all opening onto a balcony overlooking the ocean. The suites are available in one or two bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms and have all been stylishly furnished. Garden Suites provide a calm and luxurious environment, surrounded by lush tropical gardens. With a private pool, and open plan kitchens and living spaces – the stylishly furnished suites are a short walk to the
Overlooking the stunning Kalibukbuk Mountain Range and rice paddies, the Mountain View Suites has a comfortable dining and living room area. The tastefully decorated rooms open onto a terrace and enjoy direct access to the Mountain View Pool. The beach is just a short walk away
Accommodation Units Area
- Grand Villas (4 bedroom) 4 Ranges from 227 – 277 sq.m
- Terrace Villas (2 bedroom) 6 Approximately 190 sq.m
- Penthouses (3 bedroom) 2 Approximately room size 224 sq.m
- Garden Villas (3 bedroom) 4 Ranges from 132 – 196 sq.m
- Garden Villas (2 bedroom) 2 Approximately 126 sq.m
- Beach Suites (2 bedroom) 8 Ranges from 112 – 117 sq.m
- Beach Suites (1 bedroom) 8 Ranges from 68 – 72 sq.m
- Garden Suite (2 bedroom) 2 Approximately 108 sq.m
- Mountain Suite Platinum (1 bedroom) 3 Ranges from 68 sq.m
- Mountain Suite Gold (1 bedroom) 18 Ranges from 64 sq.m – 88 sq.m
- Mountain Suite Silver (1 bedroom) 9 Ranges from 30 sq.m – 64 sq.m
Each villa features: private swimming pool • private garden • balcony/ terrace • some with private bale • butler service on request • 24 hour room service • internet access • mini bar • in-room safe • full kitchen • LCD TV and DVD in each room • indoor or outdoor showers • bath amenities.Each suite features: main swimming pools • some have a plunge pool • balcony/ terrace • butler service on
Body Tonic Spa – Enter into a serene courtyard with a tropical garden and water feature, Body Tonic Spa is a welcome addition to your Lovina holiday. Expert hands will massage your cares away, Balinese natural products will enrich your senses and numerous wellness treatments will leave you renewed and replenished. In room spa treatments are also available at all our villas and suites – just make a call and the realm of spa relaxation will be transported to your room.
Heliconia Restaurant & Pizzeria – Heliconia restaurant presents international cuisine infused with local flavors. And if you’re looking for a casual meal – our wood-burning oven will bake tasty pizzas! Heliconia offers a sunny bright atmosphere by day and a romantic personality during the evening overlooking beautiful rice fields.
Beach Bar – Gaze at the breathtaking sunset view while happily enjoying cocktails, beers and other beverages.
Other facilities – Wedding venues, small meeting venues, Fitness Studio, Kids Club, 24 hour Room Services
- Grand Villas by 4 bedroom : USD 1177 ( by 4 unit )
- Terrace Villas 2 bedroom : USD 897 ( by 6 unit )
- Garden Villa 3 bedrooms : USD 737 ( by 4 unit )
- Garden Villa 2 Bedroom : USD 583 ( by 2 unit )
- Mountain View Platinum Suite 1 : USD 242 ( by 3 unit )
All Villas and Suite are with balcony/terrace and equipped with private open-space bathroom with shower/bathtub. All room types are equipped with Sat-TV, mini or maxi-bar, coffee and tea making facilities, individual air-conditioning, additional ceiling fan, hair dryer, private safe deposit box. The Lovina has the largest average standard rooms in Bali.
The above Contract Rate inclusive of:
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI in whole area
- 2 Complimentary mineral water bottles per day.
- Transport rate for maximum 4 persons
- One way USD 60 net/way
- Return transfers at USD 110 net/way
- Dolphin tour at USD 12 net/person min. 2 persons
- Optional meals arrangement:
- Optional set-lunch at USD 20 net/person
- Optional set-dinner at USD 25 net/person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars and valid only for the period stated.
- All rates offered are Net, inclusive of 10% Service charge & 11% Government tax.
- Should the hospitality management company wish to sell online in their website, they must
- put in package in other words; the real confidential rate cannot be revealed.
- Once booking is confirmed, additional rooms are subject to availability.
- No refund on no-show