The Villa located in a lush hill overhanging the Indian Ocean and the small town of Senggigi, with a view at 180°, Villa is a haven of rest in the tropical island of Lombok. With its five bedrooms and its three swimming pools, The Villa can host 10 people. A team of friendly and discreet staff is on hand and will make your stay an enchanting moment.
It is also the perfect place to host your romantic wedding.
Villa takes its name from the initial of Lombok, whose geometrical simplicity can be found in every architectural lines of the buildings. Its style associates a sleek design and rectilinear white walls, that reminds of the pure aesthetic of the Bauhaus, to the traditional charm of antique Indonesian furniture and objets d’art, where dark grey and indigo blue touches revive the sober elegance of terrazzo floors and furniture.
- Villa is made of 2 terraced levels.The highest one measures 2,000 square meters and offers 2 villas totalizing 700 square meters, independent but adjacent, linked by a white corridor.
- The first villa is adorned with 2 fountains and comprises 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a TV room, a kitchen, an indoor dining room and living room, with an infinity pool of 10 x 4 meters, a sun deck, a roof terrace and an open air dining room.
- The second villa consists of 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms – one of them with a private terrace – a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, an infinity pool of 8 x 4 meters, a sun deck, a garden and a Javanese bed.
- Six meters below lays a 2,000 square meter garden, offering a 20-meter free shape swimming pool, a sun deck, a gazebo and many resting areas under the shadows of tropical trees.
- The garden can be reached either by a sober concrete stairway or from a gentle grassy slope.
- In the evening, you will enjoy the ineffable pleasure of a sundowner while watching the sunset on the ocean, with Bali’s Mount Agung in the western horizon.
- The restaurants, beaches and bars of Senggigi are only five minutes away and the airport is a one hour drive.
- The Gili Islands, with their superb dive sites, are just a stone throw boat ride away.
- The 9 people team of the Villa is managed by Saoki, who will suggest you delicious local and international meals, as well as a wide range of activities including swimming, golf, snorkeling, diving, waterfall hiking and mountain trekking, cycling, day trips to the nearby Gili Islands, cooking classes, and more.
- Property area: 4,000 square meters, with 700 square meter buildings.
- Capacity: 10 adults (5 king-bed rooms). 2 baby cots are available upon request.
- Living areas: Open-sided living and dining room with dining for 14, home theatre, various open-air sitting rooms and outdoor dining.
- Pools: 3 pools : one 20 x 5m free form pool (with diving board and a kid pool); two 10 x 4m and 8 x 4m infinity pools near the bedrooms.
- Staff: 1 villa manager, 1 chef, 3 house-keepers/waiters, 2 gardeners, 2 security guards providing 24-hour security.
- Dining: Wide variety of gourmet Asian and Western dishes. Special requests accommodated, including special diets.
- Communication: Local/IDD telephone in main villa. Unlimited WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment: Satellite-channel TV, DVD player and movies in home theatre; iPod docking stations in all bedrooms and living room; books; games; table tennis.
- For children: Swimming pools, DVD, books, board games, pool toys.
- Additional facilities: Full back-up electricity generator.
- Events: Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 50 people.
- Neighbourhood : Senggigi restaurants; beaches and bars at 5 minutes; Pura Batu Bolong Hindu temple 2 km; Gili Islands 30 minutes by speed boat; Golf course 20km; Senaru (Waterfalls & Gateway to Rinjani National Park) 60km
- Villa of 700 square meters and 4,000 square meter garden.
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
- 3 swimming pools: 1 of 20 x 5 m with a kid pool, a diving board and a sunbath island in the garden.
- 1 infinity pool of 10 x 4 meters. 1 infinity pool of 8 x 4 meters.
- Outdoor: 4 sundecks, 1 dining room, 3 living rooms, 1 gazebo and 1 traditional Javanese bed.
- Indoor: 2 dining rooms, 1 living room, 2 fully equipped kitchens.
- Wine fridge.
- WIFI Internet.
- Home cinema room with Satellite TV, VCD, DVD.
- iPod dock in every bedroom and in the living room.
- Board games and toys.
- 2 baby cots and high chairs (on request).
- Safe deposit box in each bathroom.
- DVD and book library.
- Barbecue facilities.
- Table tennis, croquet game and badminton gear.
- Full backup electric generator
The villa can be rented totally (ten people) or by half for six people, upon special request.
In that case, the main building with 3 bedrooms and the 10 x 4 meter pool are available for the guests, as well as the main pool below.
- The Chef will discuss food and meal schedules with guests at the start of their stay.
- A full and hearty breakfast, plus a generous afternoon tea are included in the rental fees of the Villa L.
- The Chef can also provide the guests with a three-course lunch and a three-course dinner plus cocktail time snacks, at the very reasonable cost of US$35 per day for adults and US$20 per day for children (aged 2-11 years).
- You can also decide to have only lunch or dinner: in that case, the price per meal will be respectively of 20 US$ and 12 US$.
- The Chef is happy to accommodate likes and dislikes, special requests and special diets, including children’s meals and low calorie options.
- Only the freshest vegetables and fruits are used from the local market. Fish comes directly from the local fishermen. Fresh beef and lamb are imported from Australia and New Zealand.
- The villa vegetable garden will allow you to get fresh aromatic herbs and vegetables.
- Barbecued meals with meat or fresh seafood are also a most welcomed option.
- Freshly squeezed fruit juices are always available at Villa L, as well as other soft drinks on an all-inclusive principle.
RATES 2017/ 8 :
3 Bedroom :
- Low : US$ 490++
- High : US$ 590++
- Peak : US$ 790++
5 Bedroom :
- Low : US$ 690++
- High : US$ 790++
- Peak : US$ 990++
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
- Please refer to the dining section for details about meals and beverages.
- If the villa is ‘Available’ please submit your reservation request. Please note that all reservations are dealt with on a first come first served basis and availability can change at any time.
- If the villa is ‘On request’ for the period you desire, this means someone has a temporary hold on the villa and first right of refusal. Please do submit a reservation request and we will confirm with the holding party if they will proceed within 2 working days.
- Low season: 9/01-30/06/2018 & 2 1/09/2018-19/12/2018 3 nights min
- High Season : 1/07-31/08/2018 Min :5 nights
- Peak Season : Peak Season 20/12/2018 -08/01/2019 & Chinese New Year 12/02-18/02/2018 & Easter 26/03-08/04/2018 Min : 5 nights
WEDDINGS / EVENT TERMS:
- Minimum Stay 3 night On Low Season & 5 night On High Season & Peak 7 night
- Venue Fee 15 -40 pax USD $ 1.850++
- Venue Fee 40-60 pax USD $ 2.235++
- The Villa makes an ideal tropical setting for weddings, parties and barbecues, with its breathtaking ocean views and friendly decks, and Lombok’s climate (especially during the dry season, from April to October) is hard to beat.
- Any of the villa’s pool decks can easily be transformed into the perfect moonlit dance floor and the large kitchens are well-equipped for outside caterers.
- The Villa can accommodate up to 50 people for special events. If you would like to find out more about holding an event at the villa, please see the event guidelines below or contact us for further information.
- Maximum people sitting: 60 pax
- Maximum people standing: 75 pax