Eco Friendly Villas Complex on the Secluded Sunset Beach of Gili Trawangan, Lombok ~Using Solar Power, Wind Generation, Alternative Energy Supply, Bio Toilets & Rubbish recycling to maximize the environmental enjoyment from this magical Island whilst leaving a “Minimal Impact” on its delicate and precious Eco System.
Features Off the coast of Northwest Lombok in Indonesia lie the coral-fringed islands of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air. “Gili Eco Villas” mission statement is to maximize our enjoyment from this magical Island whilist leaving a “Minimal Impact” on its delicate and precious Eco System. Through our efforts of conservation via Solar Power, Wind Generation, Alternative Energy Supply, Bio Toilets, and Rubbish Recycling. We’re doing our utmost to preserve its Beauty and its future. Location : Gili Trawangan Island – North West Lombok
- Land Size : 10,000m2
- Building Size : 120m2 – 170m2
- Villa 1,2,3,4 (1 storey) : 2 bedrooms with air-con, 2 en-suite bathrooms (outdoor shower)
- Villa 5, 6, 7 (2 storey) : 3 bedrooms with air-con, 1 en-suite toilet, 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 separate bathroom (outdoor shower)
The Villa Wake up to breathtaking sea views beyond white sandy beaches. Take in the freshest of sea breezes while strolling along patches of pristine shoreline. Let the gentle sound of the waves entrance you with their calming rhythm. Gaze through the crystal clear waters and allow yourself to be mesmerized by the kaleidoscope of colourful reef fish as they swim around and through the beautiful variety of corals. Indulge in a truly relaxing remote island experience inside one of Gili Eco Villas classic teak wood residences individually designed and tastefully decorated with a view that overlooks the seascape. Gili Trawangan Island remains unblemished by any automotive traffic, the island’s local ordinances steadfastly prohibit the use of cars or motorcycles. This ensure protection of the island’s natural beauty from air or noise pollution, choosing instead to encourage guests to the paradise that is Gili Trawangan to use bicycles or charming horse-drawn carriages called “cidomo” . Guests at Gili Eco Villas leave with memories of an unforgettable vacation and a yearning to return to this truly unique and largely undiscovered tropical island destination. Gili Eco Villas is truly a place to rival any other tropical island destination in the world. Location: GILI ECO VILLAS GILI TRAWANGAN ISLAND NORTH WEST LOMBOK INDONESIA RATES 2014
- LOW SEASON : 1 bedroom+AC US$ 125 ++ & 2 bedroom+AC US$ 198++ & 3 bedroom+AC US$ 269++
- HIGH SEASON :1 bedroom+AC US$ 169 ++ & 2 bedroom+AC US$ 229++ & 3 bedroom+AC US$ 299++
- Peak Season : 2 bedroom+AC US$ 249++ & 3 bedroom+AC US$ 329++
*For 1 bedroom occupancy, guest will not share the villa with anyone as the other bedroom will be locked. Terms :
- All prices are USD per night
- All prices are subject to 21% VAT tax & service
All prices include :
- One way transport from harbor to villa with cidomo (horse cart)
- Daily breakfast.
- Low: Jan 5 – March 31 & Nov 1 – Dec 19
- High : April 1 – June 30 & September 1 – October 31
- Peak : July 1 – Aug 31 & Xmas – New Year(Dec 20 – Jan 4)
Important! Please Read.
- Check In and Check Out Time
- CHECK IN TIME : 12 PM / CHECK OUT TIME : 10 AM
- If you like to have a late check out (max. 18.00), it can be arrange if there is no other booking on the villa. A surcharge of Rp. 250.000 will apply to the late check out.
Number of Guests Policy -Our villas have a maximum number of guests which we ask to be respected. -Maximum occupancy in 1 bedroom is 2 adult and 1 child under 12 years old. -For infant 0 – 2 years old, we can provide a baby cot, FOC and subject to availability. -For child 3 – 5 years old, they are allowed to share bed with parents, breakfast is not included. -For child 6 – 11 years old, we strongly suggest to take an extra bed at USD 20 per night. -For a third person aged 12 years old above, we strongly suggest to take another bedroom