Escape to the restorative oasis of Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa, a five star retreat where you’ll find nothing but pure relaxation set in style. Just 30 minutes off the east coast of Bali on the tropical island of Nusa Lembongan makes it the perfect excuse for a weekend getaway or simply a well earned holiday. On an island well known for its superb surf breaks like Playgrounds, Lacerations and Shipwrecks, snorkelling and scuba diving in crystal clear water, fishing & a very relaxed lifestyle, there is simply no destination like it.
Relax with luxurious villas that boast five star facilities and deliver beyond expectation. Carved into the coral hillside and set in the surroundings of a unique island sanctuary overlooking the ocean to the distant silhouette of Mount Agung, this boutique resort provides guests with a traditional yet sophisticated experience without compromising comfort and ambience. Enjoy Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa’s service and dedication to providing first class accommodation served by quality facilities. The friendly staff are trained professionally to be efficient in serving & making our guests stay as comfortable as possible
Perched on the coral hillside above Jungut Batu village beach, the boutique resort offers a pristine uninterrupted panorama view across the Badung Strait to the east coastline of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung. Distinctive Balinese architecture and custom Balinese crafted furnishings feature a mixture of natural stone and coral carved work. The resort provides the latest in luxurious style villas and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens with the intent upon providing first class accommodation to be served by five star facilities.
The Resort consists of:
- 11 traditional spacious One-bedroom Balinese villas
- 3 Twin Share rooms
- 4 Double Rooms
- 2 Suites complete with Master bedroom, bathroom, lounge room and kitchenette
- An Occasion/Wedding suite
- 3 Superior One bedrooms – 2 with outdoor bathrooms, superior view and direct access to pool and barand 1 with superior private garden and plunge pool
- 2 Three bedroom Villas (a combination of some of the above room types)
- Muntigs Bar & Restaurant adjacent to the fresh water pool, provides a relaxing
atmosphere to enjoy Indonesian and International cuisine that is available 7am-11pm.
- The Deck cafe & bar Along the boardwalk waterfront is The Deck café & bar, a new favourite spot for the savvy travellers of Nusa Lembongan. Indulge in the taste of gourmet baguettes & paninis, freshly baked pies & pastries, pizzas, salads, home baked cakes and sweets, fresh juices, smoothies, coffee, wines and cocktails! Enjoy the sunsets lounging around listening to smooth tunes sipping on a delicious cocktail while the island life passes you by. Happy Hour everyday
- Lulur Spa. This eco-conscious establishment offers natural treatments and products. Be prepared for the total Balinese spa experience with inclusions of: traditional massage,
signature facials, sensual hair treatments and refreshments.
- Wedding Pavilion – Set in the lush tropical surroundings overlooking the ocean with breath taking views of the east coast of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is the perfect place for a wedding ceremony
Batu Karang is located just thirty minutes off the east coast of Bali, on the island of Nusa Lembongan. The resort combines the romance of our spectacular uninterrupted panoramic view across the ocean with luxury accommodation, an innovative menu, a fine wine selection and outstanding service. Just 30 minutes by speed boat off the east coast of Bali is where you’ll find the paradise of Nusa Lembongan. A small Hindu island rich in culture, activities and beauty. Getting there Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa suggests taking the Fast Cruise Transfer service to and from Nusa Lembongan.
- Fully serviced suites and villas by professional and friendly staff
- 16-hour Reception Desk
- 15-hour buggy transport within the resort
- Tour and Activity Arrangements*
- Incoming/outgoing fax facilities and photo copy service*
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Foreign currency exchange*
- Credit card facilities
- Cash Advance facility*
- Airport Pick up service (on request)*
- Boat transfer arrangements*
- Broadband internet stations and access*
- Wheelchair access
*may incur additional costs
RATES : For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Room Rates are inclusive of Breakfast for 2 people.
- Prices are in IDR and are exclude 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
- A non-refundable deposit
- Full payment of accommodation package is required seven (7) days before arrival
- Low Season period: 16th Jan – 31st May & 16th Oct – 17th Dec
- High season period: 1st June – 15th Oct & 18th Dec – 15th Jan
- Extra person in villa per night above 12 years inclusive of Breakfast is an additional cost of IDR 445,950 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- No charge for one (1) child under 12 years in existing bedding sharing with two (2) adults. Includes Breakfast.
- Extra child under 12 years inclusive of Breakfast, is an additional cost of IDR 328,595 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- Check out is 10am | Check in is 12pm.
- Guaranteed Price Match Policy: We will happily match any rate found online providing there is sufficient proof provided by the customer.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
- Group Booking (8 rooms or more must be booked to be deemed a group)
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of accommodation package is required to secure a group reservation
- A second non-refundable deposit of 40% is due 3 months prior to the arrival date
- Final payment is due 7 days prior to arrival
- All deposits are non refundable
- If the booking is decreased then conditions will apply to the rooms cancelled
- Cancellation Policy All deposits are non refundable
A cancellation made within 7 days prior to the arrival date or the guests does not show up, full payment for the booking is still required
- Boat Transfers and Time table
- There are a few options to get from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island, to refer to how to get there page for the additional costs not included in the above rates.
Wedding / Venue
The Wedding Pavilion is perched at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean. Set against the backdrop of Bali’s mystical Mount Agung, with tropical surroundings and breath taking views over the island’s sweeping white sand beaches and lush carpets of seaweed farms. This creates the ultimate romantic wedding photo opportunity and venue.
The Management at Batu Karang understands how special your wedding day is and will help to ensure it exceeds all expectations. With this in mind our talented team of chefs have developed a range of food and wine menu packages to complement your wedding ceremony.
For the convenience of your wedding guests and yourselves at the end of the exciting day, luxury accommodation is the perfect way to package your whole wedding celebration here at Batu Karang. With a specially designed wedding villa for newlyweds to commence their romantic interlude, this indulgent retreat has traditional Balinese architecture and provides the ultimate romantic hideaway. With a double shower, a circular bed, a two person bath, a private pool and sun deck with views overlooking the ocean, this villa is complete luxury. The resort can accommodate up to 48 people depending on the configuration. For the Wedding Reception, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa can host 85 people.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org