Villa Adenium sits within a quiet and secure villa complex in the hills above Jimbaran Bay, the
gateway to Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, famed for its crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches, world-class
surf, fresh seafood and stunning sunsets. Stylish and contemporary, this four-bedroom villa has been designed for relaxed, comfortable living, offering stunning ocean views and a team of friendly staff. Fully equipped with an abundance of facilities, including a 15-metre salt water swimming pool, kid’s playroom complete with Xbox, games
room with table tennis and billiard table, gymnasium and massage room, Villa Adenium, is the ideal
holiday pad for energetic families and groups of friends
Perched high on the hillside with sweeping ocean views, Villa Adenium is perfectly positioned for
families and friends wishing to explore the stunning surf beaches and wild landscape of Bali’s Bukit
Peninsula or swim in the calm, shallow waters of Jimbaran Bay. Just a five minute walk from the villa, Jimbaran has a lot to offer. As well as five kilometres of golden sands and invitingly warm sea, this is the place to watch fisherman haul catches from their brightly coloured jukungs(fishing boats) and enjoy some of the island’s freshest seafood at one of the many local warungsthat line the beach.
But for those who’d rather stay home, this four-bedroom fully air-conditioned luxury residence located within the secure confines of an upmarket villa complex, offers an exceptional array of in-house facilities. A 15-metre swimming pool, play room with Xbox and toys, foosball table, games room with table tennis and billiard table, and a gymnasium, will keep guests of all ages entertained for hours. A full complements of staff are on hand at Villa Adenium to make you feel at home. Ask the friendly in-house chef to prepare a seafood feast on the barbecue terrace, or one of the waiting staff to fix you a cocktail by the pool – one thing’s for sure, you need not lift a finger except to flip a page of
your book or select your favourite song on the Bose stereo system.
by 4 Bedrooms
- Adenium’s four chic and stylish air-conditioned bedrooms, two masters and two guest suites, are tastefully decorated with modern furnishings that contrast beautifully against the teakwood floors and light cream walls. The rooms feature comfortable beds (three king-size and one twin) with bedside tables and lamps, TV and DVD player (except ground floor master suite), iPod docks and ceiling fans. The lower master suite looks out to the pool while the upstairs master and two guest bedrooms open onto a large wooden deck with sweeping ocean views – and a telescope for star-gazers.
- Each bedroom has a marble ensuite bathroom fitted with a walk-in rain shower and hand-held shower, while the two master suites have the additional luxury of bathtubs, (a jacuzzi tub in the upstairs suite). Providing extra sleeping space for families with young children, two trundle beds are stored under the beds in the twin room.
- Lounge, dining and kitchen The ground floor forms the social hub of the villa with the lounge, dining and kitchen facing the pool behind glass sliding doors which can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or opened to enjoy the natural sea breeze.The relaxed lounge, furnished with a large, L-shaped beige sofa and chocolate brown arm chair, is just the place to get together and watch movies on the large flat-screen TV or enjoy some music on the state–of-the-art Bose sound system. There’s even a small library with a funky orange rocking chair for those who wish to curl up with a good book.The open-plan dining and kitchen area features a dining table for eight below a shell chandelier which looks lovely lit at night, and a foosball table where the kids can burn off any excess energy while waiting for their dinner. The modern kitchen is fitted with black granite worktops and is well equipped with a four-burner hob, oven, double refrigerator, wine fridge, espresso machine, microwave, and everything else that the chef needs in order to prepare delicious meals.
Play room, games room, cinema lounge and gym :
- Also located on the ground floor of the villa is the air-conditioned play room where children will be entertained for hours on colourful beanbags in front of the flat-screen TV with DVD player and Xbox. When the novelty wears off (or mum and dad decide to pull the plug on technology) there’s a trunk full of good old fashioned games, Lego and pool toys to play with.
- Villa Adenium’s huge basement is packed with entertainment options for when it’s time to take a break from lazing by the pool. Choose from a game of table tennis or billiards, a workout in the well-equipped gym, a movie in the cinema lounge or a spa treatment in the massage room. The basement also has a bathroom with shower.
- The inviting 15-metre salt water swimming pool is flanked by a pale Palimanan stone deck furnished with cushioned sun loungers and features a shallow shelf for those who would rather chill than swim. On the opposite side of the pool, a cute thatched balé (gazebo) appears to float on the surface of the water and provides a comfortable escape for guests seeking respite from the sun. A charming poolside lounge – perfect for pre-dinner cocktails – is cooled by ceiling fans suspended from a timber roof and furnished with built-in sofa seating and four rattan chairs adorned with bright orange and bamboo print cushions.
- To the other side of the dining room and kitchen is an open-air terrace for night-time barbecues. Here, an eight-seater all-weather table rests on a platform of white stone surrounded by a sea of white pebbles with fragrant frangipani trees at each corner.
Villa Adenium is located within the secure hillside complex of Temple Hill Upper II, only a five-minute walk from Jimbaran; a sweeping bay that curves for five kilometres from the southern side of the airport to the start of the Bukit Peninsula.The bay is protected by an unbroken coral reef, which can be traversed only by small jukung fishing boats; so although the calm water here is not suitable for surfing, it’s excellent for swimming. Jimbaran is also renowned for its beachside warungs (local eateries) offering just about every type of fresh seafood you can think of, making it a very popular venue for sunset dinners.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 625 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 532 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 770++, 14 nights or more: US$ 693 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 925 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 879 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of this four-bedroom villa and all services and facilities, including private chef, daily housekeeping, car and driver (8 hours/day, excludes petrol), private pool, games room, TV room, massage room and gym.
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.