Villa Aiko is a stunningly designed contemporary villa with sweeping views over Jimbaran Bay from its prime location on Bali’s Bukit peninsula. East meets west as traditional Balinese features fuse deliciously with marble, granite and local woods. A profusion of glass floods the villa with sunlight and yields seamless views over manicured lawns, calming water-features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool.The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, two of them offering amazing views right from their king-size beds. Ensuite bathrooms boast chic Grohe fixtures, floors are of polished wood and entertainment facilities are top notch. A team of professional staff are at your service. And should you wish to venture out, the white sandy beaches and world-class surf breaks of The Bukit are just a few minutes’ drive away.
by 4 BEDROOMS
- Master bedroom :Glass sliding doors and expansive windows ensure that Villa Aiko’s enormous master bedroom is wonderfully light and airy and makes the most of the panoramic views. This tastefully furnished room, with rich, warm wood flooring, features a king-size bed and opens onto a balcony linking to a rooftop terrace furnished with canopied double sunbeds and a dining table for enjoying alfresco meals (the terrace can also be accessed from an external flight of stairs). The master ensuite is simply spectacular. This bright, sleek bathroom is fitted with twin sinks and a rain shower, while an enormous tub set below a glass roof is just made for starlit bathing.
- Guest bedrooms The three guest bedrooms on Villa Aiko’s ground floor are fitted with floor-to-ceiling glass doors, again making the most of the wonderful views. Furnished with king-size beds they feature outstanding ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and generously sized tubs. Two of the rooms have shaded, furnished balconies that face the pool, while the third is accessed from the dining and kitchen area.All bedrooms at Villa Aiko are air-conditioned and equipped with 32-inch television screens.
- Villa Aiko features two fabulous lounge rooms. The first, on the ground floor, overlooks the manicured lawn and swimming pool and is part of the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, where an imposing, blond wood, ten-seater dining table lies next to the sleek modern kitchen.Also on the ground floor is the library, a wonderful spot in which to relax on the stylish leather sofas and read a book.
- The spacious upstairs living area is a great retreat – kick back and watch television or sink into the couch and enjoy an afternoon snooze. Young guests will enjoy their own kiddie utopia in the air-conditioned second-floor playroom, which opens onto a spectacular rooftop terrace.
- Villa Aiko has a plethora of outdoor spaces to take advantage of the island’s wonderful climate. Luxuriate in the open-air jacuzzi, share a love seat on the rooftop terrace and watch the sun set over the ocean, relax on a poolside sun lounger, or dine under the stars and watch the lights of Jimbaran reflecting on the ocean below.
Villa Aiko is located on a hill overlooking the seaside village of Jimbaran and is just a short drive from the calm and safe white-sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay.After a day on the beach, sample some of the island’s freshest seafood at the local beachside warungs, where the tables are set on the sand. Wash down the catch of the day with an iced beer while watching one of Bali’s famous sunsets.The area around Villa Aiko is also home to many five-star resorts offering the ultimate in fine dining. And the championship standard, 18-hole New Kuta Golf course, with its dramatic cliff-top setting, is only four kilometres from the villa.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 625 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 531 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 725 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 653 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 925 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 879 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Rates include:Exclusive use of the whole villa and the services of its team of staff, including a villa manager, housekeepers and night time security. All villa facilities, including private swimming pool, unlimited WiFi internet and 8 hour use of car and driver at a special daily rate of US$ 25++ (excludes petrol).
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.